What's new

fidibot's gardens

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
Hi everyone
here some of the ladys me and my crew are growing in my gardens

home made cross test: Lo.cos. [Original California Orange Skunk (HQS) X Lowryder#1 F2]

Goshryder [Lowryder#2 femminzed (Grass o matic) x Lowryder#1 F2]

Sog's MistyBubble [MistyBlue x DoubleBoubble]

dscn5487_217.jpg
21013dscn5557_167.jpg
dscn5563_133.jpg
dscn5668_301.jpg

Ghandi S1

BigBang (GHS) femminized (over 11 weeks flowering)
dscn5574_124.jpg
dscn5579_223.jpg

hope to have some pics to share soon!
have a nice day and tnx for spending your time here!
Bye FDB

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
this Grower its UNBELIVEBILL

:muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

not bad Son.......but i wanna see some old MALAWI GOLD under the SCROG......

:lurk:
:wave:

Last edited:

Fi_Di_Bot

Veteran
Hi Ele, DrDog, Smigs!
tnx for spending your time here!

Ele: i was waiting a present with some malawi gold f2 inside but the postman throw many mails (included mine ) in the trash. he is a lucky man 'couse police busted him before me let him to know my pitbulls and mi knees. muay!
:cuss:

here a lil update on the bigbang ladyes, just cutted and put upsidedown to dry

the resin production is very good for me. now must be patient and wait to smoke them after 3 or 4 weeks in glass jar.

bad news from the lo.cos. - she was keep in an homemade bubbler with 3 low#2 femminized by Grass-o-matic, but we got bad stored seeds and they dead after 2 days in the bubbler... so we decide to put her in soil. hope to post soon some pics!
no more new for the mo1 have a nice evening! bye FDB

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well hello Fi_Di :D

nice to see a thread in english...seems you only had italian growreports untill now...if not i'm misaken :confused:..nway consider this thread tagged mate...maybe i can learn a thing or 2 from you... got a bit info on the setup of yours ?
good to see ya at work :smile:

Last edited:

Elemental

Veteran
Son :wave:

may im wrong,but did you ever grow some MALAWI GOLD under scrog in your old basement?

the BIG BANG looks pretty good..........a good "vacation" in jahr its a truly good thing..........

mailman.........eheheh....there are lots of these "birbaccioni".....eheheh..."BAD BOYS".......bad luck for yours Pitbulls....my 2 Boxers are soo bad these days.....terrible BAD

ehehehhehe

look it

too brutality......... :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

:wave: :wave:

Fi_Di_Bot

Veteran
Hi everyone!
core: i have a 3 rooms

1) 115*80*180 (lxwxh) with a 400w grolux, used for flowering
2) 90*60*120 with 5x18w neons (60 cm long, 3x6400°K and 2x2700°K) used for vegetative growth
3) 180*81*240 with 2x250w hps son-t used both for vega than flowering
everythign with cheap shades/reflectors

soon hope to put up another lil room with a 250w mh and already bought a plastic green house for outdoor growing (155*155*210 cm)... i'm waiting to move in a new home before do the new rooms!
to be honest core mate i have only to learn from you :D
you say the true, this is my first 100% english diary so not italian growers can watch what i do and say if i'm doing good or bad. :D

Ele: my dogs are good but when i have some boxe or kickboxing fight in the garden i must close them 'couse they help me by biting the ass of my sparring partners ehehe
can't wait to put to germinate the levander pips, just waiting to close this ladyes.

BlackRain and Baba: tnx for the gently words, you gift me the first smile of the day!

must back at work! have a nice day!

Last edited:

Fi_Di_Bot

Veteran
tnx freezer boy! 12 liter pots for them (22*22 cm x 26)! can't wait to see your fridge full of flowers! :D

B

BeAn

Yes Figlio, you garden looks beautiful...will be tagging along for this one along with the rest of your fans haha! :joint:

Much respect bro, Jah bless...:rasta:

Elemental

Veteran
Fi_Di_Bot said:
Ele: my dogs are good but when i have some boxe or kickboxing fight in the garden i must close them 'couse they help me by biting the ass of my sparring partners ehehe
can't wait to put to germinate the levander pips, just waiting to close this ladyes.

they are yours best friends all time......

i can immaginate your Lavender ready on freezer

:wave: :wave:

Fi_Di_Bot

Veteran
eeheheheh Magic Bean Brò the only fans i've are fan leaves! i'm very happy you stopped here :jump:

mistybubble
dscn5762_110.jpg

dscn5763_235.jpg

family pic
dscn5768_516.jpg

01 ghandi s1
01 lo.cos (moved from hydro to soil, but doesn't look good)
01 malowie
03 NL x Neville's Haze s1, a nice present from a friend
03 ML01

GoshRyder
dscn5760_124.jpg
dscn5761_531.jpg

see ya later

Elemental

Veteran
looks good Son..............

the GoshRyder looks pretty cute,tall n fat.........sounds good......

have a good vibes

Fi_Di_Bot

Veteran
Hi Homies!
some new fresh pics

Sog's Mistybubble (30 day from seed, 18/6)

GoshRyder at 41 day under 18/6

this plants just switched to 12/12, hope to find some nice gals!

Fi_Di_Bot

Veteran
Hi Friends

a new pic for ghandi s1, ml01, malowie and NL x neville's Haze s1
dscn5801_201.jpg

the bigbang by ghs are done, only 99 gr of dried and cured flowers and 6 gr of ice hash from 5 plants. strong smell of banana/strawberry candies.. still waiting another week in glass jar before start to smoke them!
have a nice day!