What's new

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
I hope everyone had a great week and is enjoying the start of their weekend. I work Saturdays so my weekends are short. I'm looking forward to tonight's big collage football game while keeping my expectations under control. The badgers have a punchers chance and I'm just hoping to see a good game.

What's up Fiddynuts,

No on the shrooms. I heard through the grapevine, my guy has dropped off the map. Kinda schetched about calling him. Word is his 15 year old son had a bunch of his friends over partying and there was a legal issue. He has a few warehouses and a couple houses that are weed and fungus production spots. He's deep into the psychedelics. All his social media is gone.

I have gotten some of the albino envies from him, but I didn't keep any for myself. I hear they are way stronger than the normal cubenis. I may have to see what I can find elsewhere.

I am pretty sure the blue dot x irene came from baked beanz.

Good afternoon Packerfan.
That sucks about your fungus guy! I hope he is ok and just laying low for a bit. Damn kids can really get the heat on you when they get caught partying and talk too much. No reason that mushys should be illegal anyway, psychedelics arnt drugs of abuse.
The envies that I've been getting are much stronger than the thin stem cubenis that I was getting a year or so ago. Visuals start at under 2 grams for me and I've been flying about every 4 weeks for a year or so now.
Thanks for the infor on baked beanz being the breeder for the Blue dot X Irene. If I find something good I'd love to be able to give credit where it's due.

happening fiddy!
glad to hear you had a fun thanksgiving and its great that you got to reconnect with some family you dont get to see much
thats what the holidays are really about
im lucky this year, i think me and the mrs are going to keep things simple as far as the gift exchange goes
of course we will enjoy some good times together and take everyone out for a nice meal, but otherwise there really isnt a whole lot of things on the wish list
im sure you will come up with something but if you need some ideas im sure we can come up with somthing
hope your week is wrapping up nicely my man and you are all set for a great weekend
enjoy every last minute of this year because its going to be 2020 before you know it

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
I'm glad you had a good one as well! I'm with you on not having a lot of things on the Christmas list. At this point in life I have more than what I need and just about all I want. The wife is in the same boat and for that matter most of my family too. My mom has a big birthday this year and I am struggling to think of a good gift for her. One thing is for sure we are going to one of the best steak houses around on her big day. You sure are right about 2019 almost being history. I like round numbers so 2020 sounds good to me.
Have a great weekend brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening f'nut! hope you are starting your week off right!
i hear you about not really having a long list of things for christmas
/really, who need more things
but its all about the giving and i got the mrs a nice bottle of perfume and a sweet scarf
/she is all about accessorizing her outfits
so what is the beast steak house in your area?!? i like the idea of a great meal out wiht everyone enjoying the experience of a good steakhouse
hope your week is kicking ass and you are all into the holida spirit fiddy!
merry christmas brother!

oh i also wanted to mention that your caramel recipie is a huge bit!
me and the mrs made a shot ton of them and started sharing them with our friends
everyone says they taste so good and are the best eatibles around!
thanks for sharing the recipe and all hte inspiration my friend!

Fiddynut

Greetings pop_rocks.

My week is off to a pretty good start and I hope yours is as well. The noon games last couple Sunday's have taken their toll on me. With my wife working third shift and me wanting not to bother her my bro and I have been watching from the local bar. When I start drinking before noon the day always ends up completely unproductive, but that's ok on a Sunday or two.
I am absolutely at the point in life where I don't need any more stuff, in fact I've been working on getting rid of stuff I don't use. The tent moving project in my basement has let to a bigger decluttering project and I've been getting rid of a lot of stuff. It feels good to get rid of things that I don't use anymore, they just wiegh me down anyway. But I'm sure my wife will get me a cool pipe or tie die or something that I can use. She has been really tough this year when I ask her for hints and she just says that she dosent need anything, and reminds me that I do things all the time for her and others like get concert tickets and party supplies. But I do have to get her a little something or I will feel bad. You have a great idea to give your Mrs. a scarf and some perfume as those things are something that a woman will always use.
There are a lot of good and a few great steakhouses around here. My favorite is a place called Jakes. It's an old school place that is all wisco supper club with great prime steaks and wonderful sides. For my moms birthday we went to Flemmings, which is a chain like a Ruth's Criss. It's really good and she hadent been there before so we gave it a try. She was happy with here meal as were the rest of us. Your right that there is something special about going out with a group of people that you are close to and having a great meal.
I'm glad y'all are enjoying the caramels! It sounds like you are spreading holliday joy and that's the spirit brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
thanks for the recipe brother! i have you to thank
/im still working out the temps but the shit is dank!
i know what you mean about day drinking, ive long given up on being productive most weekends and just try and enjoy myself
plus its football season and the mrs know this is my time of year to haev fun
come spring time im sure things will get back to normal, but its the holiday season
the scarf and perfume are fun gifts and i know the mrs will enjoy a new scarf and the perfume is for both of us in a way
jakes sounds like my kind of joint for sure man, its been a long time since ive been out for a great steak
so what makes a good supper club to you fiddy? let us know how you like it for sure m man!
can you believe that this time next week its going to be christmas eve?!? time has flown by and this is the part we have been looking forward to all year
merry christmas to you brother and all the rest of the tribe!
/where is out man p'fan, rhodehazard, badfish, et.all

Fiddynut

thanks for the recipe brother! i have you to thank
/im still working out the temps but the shit is dank!
i know what you mean about day drinking, ive long given up on being productive most weekends and just try and enjoy myself
plus its football season and the mrs know this is my time of year to haev fun
come spring time im sure things will get back to normal, but its the holiday season
the scarf and perfume are fun gifts and i know the mrs will enjoy a new scarf and the perfume is for both of us in a way
jakes sounds like my kind of joint for sure man, its been a long time since ive been out for a great steak
so what makes a good supper club to you fiddy? let us know how you like it for sure m man!
can you believe that this time next week its going to be christmas eve?!? time has flown by and this is the part we have been looking forward to all year
merry christmas to you brother and all the rest of the tribe!
/where is out man p'fan, rhodehazard, badfish, et.all

Im glad your digging the recipe and it sounds like your friends are too. Great!
I've defenatly been enjoying the day drinking. It's been cold and kind of damp out so there hasn't been a lot else going on. I do feel a little irresponsible but it's easy to put that out of mind. Since I work on Saturdays it's a little harder for me to justify Sunday being completely unproductive but I can get away with it for a few weeks. The mountain bike trails are open now that the ground is frozen and I will have to get out there and back in shape come the new year though.
Around here a good supper club is all about a nice warm atmosphere, great cocktails, and lots of food, starting with freshly baked bread then a number of courses including soup and salad and great sides with the meal. Big USDA prime steaks too. Jakes has a huge natural fireplace in the dining room that adds so nicley to the atmosphere and warmth in the room.
With only a week to go Christmas feels early this year. I'm headed to the wife's moms place and going to celebrate with her family. We are doing a Christmas gathering on the Saturday after with my mom because of how the schedule worked out this year.
Merry Christmas to you as well brother and to all others that are reading this.
Your right it's been a while since we heard from some of our old friends like badfishy, and Rodehazrd. I hope all of you are well!

packerfan79

Veteran
What's up jungle mates,

I am here. Been a crazy busy couple weeks. I was down with a nasty cold for the last week. Finally getting back to normal. Inevitably when I get sick I have a ton of stuff to do. No rest for the wicked.

I got the okay to fire up the grow again. Let's see if I can finish this one. 4th times the charm I hope. My wife gave the okay on Sunday, had 5 clones of lemon drop og cooking by that evening. I have to pick up some organocide and get them cleaned up. Not sure what conditions they were in. Don't want no bugs or PM to screwe this grow up.

7 days till the big day. Going to get the wife a new tattoo for xmas. I have some looong weekends coming up, can't wait. 5 days off for new year's. Headed to the mountains on Sunday.

I wanted to get some autos from mephisto, but they are shutdown till January 6th.

Hope everyone is doing well. Merry Christmas guys.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
merry christmas p'fan and glad to hear you will be enjoying some time off this holiday season
that sounds like a great gift and i hope you and your family all have a great christmas
dress warm for the mountains and have fun brother!

that sounds like a great spot to have a good meal and enjoy some great company fiddy!
atmosphere goes a long way and there is no beating that cozy feeling you gt with a nice big fire roaring in a fireplace
sounds like this joint ison point and i hope everyone has he best time
thats reat about the trails opening back up and maybe you can get in some fun rides before the cold really sets in
but your fat tires should hold up pretty well even in the snow and i hope you have some great rides before it gets too cold
yeah the candies are a big hit and we are even talking about making some butter scotch or something like that
hope everyone is winding down their week and all set for the christams week to begin

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
This week is almost in the books and after Saturday's work is done I don't have to punch in untill next Thursday. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with 4 days in a row off LOL. Well, actually I think the days off are going to go fast as I've got seedlings to pot up and clones to cut from moms, and a lot more work to do in the basement.
There is going to be a good holiday concert at a club on Saturday. There will be a number of bands there and they will be playing the Animals album from Pink Floyd. Thee Grateful Dub band will be playing some great GD music as well as Undercover Organism will be playing their jam electronic fusion music. Looking forward to kicking my few days off with this!

What's up jungle mates,

I am here. Been a crazy busy couple weeks. I was down with a nasty cold for the last week. Finally getting back to normal. Inevitably when I get sick I have a ton of stuff to do. No rest for the wicked.

I got the okay to fire up the grow again. Let's see if I can finish this one. 4th times the charm I hope. My wife gave the okay on Sunday, had 5 clones of lemon drop og cooking by that evening. I have to pick up some organocide and get them cleaned up. Not sure what conditions they were in. Don't want no bugs or PM to screwe this grow up.

7 days till the big day. Going to get the wife a new tattoo for xmas. I have some looong weekends coming up, can't wait. 5 days off for new year's. Headed to the mountains on Sunday.

I wanted to get some autos from mephisto, but they are shutdown till January 6th.

Hope everyone is doing well. Merry Christmas guys.

I'm sorry to hear that you went feeling well and glad you are feeling better. I had an early season cold a few weeks back and that was no fun at all.
I hope that this grow goes well for you. You have worked hard and it's time for that to pay off. Clean up those clones and get your lights fired up.

merry christmas p'fan and glad to hear you will be enjoying some time off this holiday season
that sounds like a great gift and i hope you and your family all have a great christmas
dress warm for the mountains and have fun brother!

that sounds like a great spot to have a good meal and enjoy some great company fiddy!
atmosphere goes a long way and there is no beating that cozy feeling you gt with a nice big fire roaring in a fireplace
sounds like this joint ison point and i hope everyone has he best time
thats reat about the trails opening back up and maybe you can get in some fun rides before the cold really sets in
but your fat tires should hold up pretty well even in the snow and i hope you have some great rides before it gets too cold
yeah the candies are a big hit and we are even talking about making some butter scotch or something like that
hope everyone is winding down their week and all set for the christams week to begin

I don't go out to a nice meal often but when I do I want it to be truly special. To be honest I usually prefer to cook for myself. But when I do get the opportunity to get a really nice meal I take advantage of it. I think they say that we eat with our eyes first and that includes your soundings. A meal tastes better in a good atmosphere, sometimes much better. And when you combine truly great food with a great atmosphere you have a place like Jakes steakhouse.
I still haven't gotten to take a bike ride because there is so much salt on the streets getting kicked up that I'm afrade it will hurt my bike. Because I use a bike rack it would be exposed to all that road salt when I'm transporting it. I'm hoping that it stays dry for a few days and the salt gets displaces by the cars tires eventually. There isn't any snow on the ground now so as long as it stays like this it's riding on frozen dirt which has a ton of grip and is really fast. Like concrete bike trails. We shall see.
I hope your week is wrapping up nicely buddy!

Rodehazrd

Hello jungle tribe Happy Holidays
I had a cough put me down for several weeks still weak as a drink of water but moving Around.
My girls went on low feeds but did get water. Got a K deficiency trying to fix with mpk. I had to flip anyway so I'm shaking some salts through the stretch.
Here's a shot of the flower room at lights on. The led comes on 15 min earlier and stays on 15 min later than the HPS. I read that mimicking red sunrise and sunset speeds flowering. This shot is as the HPS heats up. I had hairs at 4 days this is day 7. I think it works.
Happy New Year guys. Hope it brings a bounty to all.

Attachments

• 20191225_192140_HDR.jpg
    20191225_192140_HDR.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 18

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
I hope everyone had a good holiday and is enjoying the last of 2019. I had a nice 4 days off work and enjoyed the down time. I've spent time in the garden and celebrated with family. I also found time to take Eggo to the dog park a couple of times and he loves it. I had been a little worried about letting him loose around so many other dogs and people but he has proved that he can handle it. He loves playing with the other dogs and trips to the park will have to be a regular thing from here on out. Weather permitting. Speaking of weather it's been wierd here. It was 55 degrees here on Christmas. No white Christmas here but we got 8" of snow on Halloween and it was a lot colder than it was yesterday. Not sure what's up with this weather lately but I hope it stays on the warm side.

Merry Christmas,
Jungle mates. Hope everyone has a joyous Christmas holiday.
Good afternoon Packerfan. I hope you had a great Christmas as well and your trip to the mountains is a great one!

Hello jungle tribe Happy Holidays
I had a cough put me down for several weeks still weak as a drink of water but moving Around.
My girls went on low feeds but did get water. Got a K deficiency trying to fix with mpk. I had to flip anyway so I'm shaking some salts through the stretch.
Here's a shot of the flower room at lights on. The led comes on 15 min earlier and stays on 15 min later than the HPS. I read that mimicking red sunrise and sunset speeds flowering. This shot is as the HPS heats up. I had hairs at 4 days this is day 7. I think it works.
Happy New Year guys. Hope it brings a bounty to all.

Good afternoon Rodehazrd.
It's great to hear from you brother it's been a while. I'msorry to hear that your under the weather and glad you are feeling better. I hope you make a quick recovery.
It looks like your plants are doing well. Simulating sunrise and sunset sounds like a very natural way to treat your plants and it wouldn't surprise me if it helped them start to flower quickly, and maybe a little less stressful too. I've always thought that it must be stressful for a plant to go from dark to 100% light in a few seconds.
I hope you have a happy new year as well and a year of great harvests!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happy holidays !
i hope everyone had a great time for christmas and are enjoying their holiday weekend

merry christmas fiddy!
ihope you had a great night out celebrating and enjoyed time with family and friends!
mrsChicky got me a rad new pipe this year and its quickly become my new favorite piece
thats great that eggo is enjoying the dog park and it sounds like a lot of fun watching him run and interact with all the other pups
thats a great idea about making it part of your routine and i know you guys are going to enjoy some great times

merry christmas rode!
sorry to hear you had a cough for so long
i had a scratchy throat a few weeks back and it sucked, hard to talk and even swallow
smoking was unpleasant so i ate eatibles but the worst didetn last too long
that is an interesting idea about changing up your lighting cycles to mimic a more natural sun rise/ sun set cycle
is this the first time you ran this type lighting?
stay well my friend and i hope you have a great new year!

merry christmas p'fan!
hope you and the family all had a great time around the tree this year
how was your trip to the cabin? was there a lot of snow?
man, i cant believe that 2019 is almost over
this has been a wild year for you my man but a good one too and i hope you ring it out in good cheer!

and to the rest of the tribe, merry christmas to all
its been a great year

Rodehazrd

Thanks guys
First try on the red leds
I saw some talk on a sativa thread thought I'd try it. They call for far red I have a lot of red leds so I used them. Seems to help. It makes me use more Epsom and PK boosters with the leds they must stimulate something that needs more.
Peace

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
I hope everyone had a good last weekend of '19. Mine was uneventful as I worked and then had a family party on Saturday. Sunday was all football and I was at the local bar about an hour before game time. The packers looked pretty bad in the first half on both sides of the ball. The defense showed up in the second half but they still struggled offensively. In the end they did win on a last second feild goal. It really dosent matter because a win is a win but to go the whole game playing from behind to a last place team isn't befitting of a devision winning team and dosent leave me with much confidence about the pack in the playoffs. Way too reliant on the big play is how they look to me.

@pop_rocks. It sounds like you had a nice Holliday. Mine was nice as well.
I got a really cool TooL shirt , hat and a couple other shirts from the wife this year. She says that I still have something comming that was delayed in shipping so we will see what else she has in store.
That is cool your Mrs got you a nice smoking piece. I love it when a new pipe feels good in the hands and quickly becomes a favorite.
I'm super happy that Eggo likes the dog park. It's the only chance he gets to run off leash and play with the other dogs. It's a big park with several acres of fenced in area for them to run and play. It's been rainy and too muddy the last coup,e days to go back but it's suppose to get cold again today and the ground should freeze up so we will get him back there soon.
Do you have any plans for New Year's Eve?
I'm undecided if I want to go out or not but I've got a fat sack of mushrooms and plenty of good bud so I'm sure it will be a fun night even if I stay in.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
glad to hear you had a great christmas fiddy!
im enjoying hte new pipe right now brother and it is hitting nice and sweet but might need a good cleaning
its just the right size, not too but and not too small plus it has some nice colors in it
thats great you and the mrs had a very merry christmas
was it a shirt from the new tool album that she gave you? plus another mystery gift?!?
lets keep the holidays rolling my man!
wow man, when you said dog park i kind of imagined something like what e have out here; a few acres of fenced in area for dogs would be like heaven!
we dont realy have any plans for the new years eve
im working tomorrow and a buddy is coming by after work
me and the mrs are getting a bunch of pizzas and stuff but its not like we are expecting a bunch of guests
/you know maybea few pf her friends a couple of mine
but im just looking forward to a nice chill nice with the mrs and some good times
sounds like you are all set for the night and im sure you will have a great time nye!
/wishing i had a fungal festivus planned too now!
whatever teh call, enjoy the night and remember all the good times!
2019 was a great year and i cant wait to see what 2020 has in store

and to all the rest of the crew, happy new year
its been a great ride and we are just turning the odometer over for another lap around the sun
see you all in the mew year friends!!

packerfan79

Veteran
Happy New year jungle mates,
Hope everyone had a fun and safe lastnight of the year, and decade.

Here's to an awesome 2020.

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!
I always like to take a quick look back on New Year's Day and see how the last year went. This year I have a lot of good memories from '19 and I hope to keep that rolling into 2020. Last year I was fortunate enough to take a couple of great vacations to Alabama and Colorado and a few weekend trips to see concerts in Chicago and Madison. I saw more live music than in any year since maybe I was in my early 20's. My grows went well and I was able to find a keeper gorilla bubble plant last year as well. I have much to be grateful for. If next year is anything like last it's going to be a fun one!

@pop_rocks.
That's great about your new pipe, if it needs cleaning allready you must be working it hard brother!
I'll get a pic of the TooL shirt and post it up. I don't think it's a shirt from the new FI album looks more like 10000 days to me. I haven't gotten a new TooL shirt since the 90's but I like this one as it's got the third eye on it.
I remember some of the dog parks in Oakland were just like a fenced in aria like the size of a basketball court or something. Here we have a lot of open space so the parks are huge. It gives us an option to run our dogs and play fetch and stuff. It also allows them to to run around as a pack which seems really natural and healthy for them.
How was your New Year's Eve? I went to a couple local bars and was home early. I was tempted to go to the Greensky Bluegrass concert but decided it wasn't the right night for that.
I hope are having a great week!

@Packerfan.
Happy New Years to you as well brother!
How was your trip to the mountains?
I'm hoping for an awesome 2020 for all of us!

packerfan79

Veteran
Greetings friends.
I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!
I always like to take a quick look back on New Year's Day and see how the last year went. This year I have a lot of good memories from '19 and I hope to keep that rolling into 2020. Last year I was fortunate enough to take a couple of great vacations to Alabama and Colorado and a few weekend trips to see concerts in Chicago and Madison. I saw more live music than in any year since maybe I was in my early 20's. My grows went well and I was able to find a keeper gorilla bubble plant last year as well. I have much to be grateful for. If next year is anything like last it's going to be a fun one!

@pop_rocks.
That's great about your new pipe, if it needs cleaning allready you must be working it hard brother!
I'll get a pic of the TooL shirt and post it up. I don't think it's a shirt from the new FI album looks more like 10000 days to me. I haven't gotten a new TooL shirt since the 90's but I like this one as it's got the third eye on it.
I remember some of the dog parks in Oakland were just like a fenced in aria like the size of a basketball court or something. Here we have a lot of open space so the parks are huge. It gives us an option to run our dogs and play fetch and stuff. It also allows them to to run around as a pack which seems really natural and healthy for them.
How was your New Year's Eve? I went to a couple local bars and was home early. I was tempted to go to the Greensky Bluegrass concert but decided it wasn't the right night for that.
I hope are having a great week!

@Packerfan.
Happy New Years to you as well brother!
How was your trip to the mountains?
I'm hoping for an awesome 2020 for all of us!

Hey Fiddynuts,

Our mountain trip was really nice. Lots of relaxation, Sledding, snowball fights. Made a couple snowmen. We spent an evening wandering around the village shops and restaurants. It was the first time all my kids made it to midnight. We played a bunch of board games, uno, and yahtzee. Had some tasty adult beverages, and some tasty smoke.

Unfortunately, this probably going to be our last year doing the mountain new year's celebration. The owner of the cabin, has stage 4 liver cancer. They are planning on selling the cabin this year.

Sounds like you had a great new year's eve. I definitely enjoy the more mellow party, now.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happy new year everyone! lets make 2020 our year

that sounds like such a great trip to the mountains p'fan
relaxing in a winter wonderland with the family and just being together
this year there was less tv and phone for most of the kids and more just being together
it was like christmas like we used to do it,spending time with the family talking and having fun ; i even had a few mugs hot coco
those are some of my favorite gmaes there too, especially yatzee

thats great that you had sucha great 2019 fiddy
it sounds like you know what im talking about re:the dog parks in my area
i think its good for dogs to be around other dogs and it sounds like ego likes his time at the park
plus its fun to get out of the house and just spend some time outdoors
you really have been going to a lot of show as lately!
thats great that you are getting back into live music
we just hung around the house on nye this year
me and the mrs had some friends over and we just had pizza and hung out
we did watcha movie on nye, zombieland 2: double tap, it was all right and mrsChick and i stayed up way past our bed time
this has been a weirs week so im still prety much in holiday mode
i hope you had a kick ass fisrt day of 2020, lets get this decade started off right!

Fiddynut

Hey Fiddynuts,

Our mountain trip was really nice. Lots of relaxation, Sledding, snowball fights. Made a couple snowmen. We spent an evening wandering around the village shops and restaurants. It was the first time all my kids made it to midnight. We played a bunch of board games, uno, and yahtzee. Had some tasty adult beverages, and some tasty smoke.

Unfortunately, this probably going to be our last year doing the mountain new year's celebration. The owner of the cabin, has stage 4 liver cancer. They are planning on selling the cabin this year.

Sounds like you had a great new year's eve. I definitely enjoy the more mellow party, now.

I'm glad your trip to the mountains went well! Sledding, snowballs, and snowmen bring back fond memories of childhood to me. I lived close to a sledding hill and use to spend a lot of time there in the winters, back when we got more snow. And board games like uno and Yahtzee were something we would play up at our cabin on rainy days when I was growing up as well. All of those things remind me of simpler times and great times they were.
I'm sorry to hear about the liver cancer. My aunt has fought that for many years and it's a bitch. Having sold our cabin this year I know how it feels to take that last trip there and how sad that can be. On the bright side not having the place anymore forces you to explor diffrent spots and other cabins which isn't the worst thing. With vrbo and Airbnb these days ther are a lot of cool places out there to explore.