What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FFA 4 weeks > Finish

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Which I did. I haven't even flowered her out yet but I did get cuts to ape earlier this evening. Not many, less than 10, I am going to take more cuts of her this week, I want to run her in my next flowering cycle.

I hope to spread it around as much as possible. I want to stay true to the name and keep it free for all. :)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i been runnin my FFA cut for about 3 years and i love this girl,she aint goin nowhere...thanks for creatin her and for sharin the love so we can get our hands on this killer lady...

FFA comin down in a few more days...day 65...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sorry if its too many pics :D

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Crazy,
yep she aint goin nowhere bro.one of my favorite strains.
full package.
peace -T-

theherbalizor

Veteran
Lovely.

This has inspired me to ditch the Giesel cut and put the FFA back into rotation. Such a great smoke. Makes awesome Bubble.

The Revolution

Veteran
Hunting through some Rez Sour Diesel and Jlps SDOG seeds to breed to the ffa females. Should be a nice lot to sort through.

Wonderon

I was wondering this myself lately, I remember peavilleprides grow pics of it. Amazing looking to say the least.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
i enjoy her more than either of the parents as far as smoking and growing goes

3 gallon soil

picture.php

picture.php

]
picture.php

5 gallon soil

picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I enjoyed ffa very much..very distinct...glad she still around..dont imagine she will get lost in the constant shuffle

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I always thought ffa was a burmese plant in the old ht article. ... regardless what it is those look awesome