What's new

FFA 4 weeks > Finish

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats what im talkin about! i have one ready to be transplanted now and hit flower room in a couple weeks! these pics make me wish i had done it a month ago!

Solidopc

This thread makes the old mouth water. I've 1 cutting of this outisde in coco and perlite. Will be taking a few cuts when its big enough. Does she root easily? I usually go the old soil cubes way.

The dried bud shot above there looks fantastic. I am very much looking forwward to this, as much as my jackie psd.

Peace, stay cool.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SPECTACULAR, man! The skunkberry funk must be pounding away at the insides of the bags by now. Smoke any yet?

theherbalizor

Veteran
My FFA getting ready to flower.

picture.php

picture.php

Budworks

How can I go about getting a cut of this beautiful plant? I recently picked up an ''FFA'' mother that I now hear might be fake... that the vendor had got his from colorado collective and the vendor to them had a fake cut of it. confused a bit, but she's an unbelievable plant, thats for sure!

Solidopc

How long on average does ffa take to root for you guys? I've 4 cuts i took off my mum, (first cuts i've ever taken of ffa), they've been in the prop for 10 days now. Most stuff is usually done by now. They look healthy and all, and the tips on them are yellowing which is allways a good sign for me, but worrying they won't take.

Edit: Root riots and gel is the method used.

Solidopc

I'm having a tough time trying to root cuttings of this. Took 4 from my mum over 3 weeks ago, along with 12 other cuttings. The other 12 were all done in 8 days, as of yesterday, only 1 ffa had shwon a roots, and died after potting. The others look like they're dying.

Someone told me it has something to do with the og in the cross, as that is also very tough to clone. Such a pain i'm thinking of making a mini bubbler just for this cut.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
am i not able to see the latest posts or am i just trippin?
EDIT: ok, kinda weird but once i posted the newer posts became visible to me.

Solidopc

Are you rooting them in soil cubes like root riots or something? How long do they take generally for you?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
CrazY
Howzit brother..?? great thread ya started here.. I will be chillin and watching of course.. bbl peace.

sack

theherbalizor

Veteran
Cheers guys.

I use just about all rooting mediums, and its seams to take the same time in all. Even the bubble cloner. Its all in the genes.

G

Greyskull

sounds about right, 12-14.
i got 1 in an ez that tool 12 and 1 i a groclone bubbler that took 13..

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking killer herbalizor damn u got some nice genetics in your garden bro..!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts