What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FFA 4 weeks > Finish

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks guys. Gonna have to do some stringing up as she has no support to her stems at all.

Smells so chem and lovely,

Day 38

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

theherbalizor

Veteran
FFA day 50

I love this gal. Starting flush now. She has a lovely Mass super sk creamy ness and back tones of Kush. This carries over in the smoke as I have been sampling some of my mates FFA. Very potent herb, and my ABSOLUTE favorite type of bud structure.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hola ffa fans....beautiful pics^^^^....gonna have to show mine later...she just went in last week, but she is gonna be my biggest yet, more vigorous this time too, she is really taking off....cant wait to have some more.....

A

Aerokush101

FFA day 50

I love this gal. Starting flush now. She has a lovely Mass super sk creamy ness and back tones of Kush. This carries over in the smoke as I have been sampling some of my mates FFA. Very potent herb, and my ABSOLUTE favorite type of bud structure.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CLASSIC!

Solidopc

Here's my free for all, outdoors in the uk. Flowering very fast. The cheese x nl, which i am told does well outdoors here, is nowhere near as far along as this. She smells really good. Having big trouble rooting her. My last attempt is still in the bubbler, not sure if they'll make it. They look ok, but its slow going, as they were just starting to flower when i took them. Great plant though, can't wait to smoke this bud. She's in coco/perlite about 80/20, being fed h&g aqua flakes, and cx headmasta.

Free For All - Outdoors
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nycKid

Abusive OG grows and smokes just like KC 36

Abusive OG grows and smokes just like KC 36

I have these side by side and the only difference I can taste is the super skunk male influence leading me to believe that Abusive og is really just KC Brains 36. FFA in my opinion is KC Brains 36 x Super skunk male.

Here is the kc36 grew outdoors almost identical to this...What ever it is the strain is fuckin bomb outdoors & In...but outdoors watch the fuck out it explodes ..huge yields. Everyone is asking for it over everything...incredible potency & yields...one of the best!
nycKID

Attachments

• fabiu8888888888888888888888.jpg
    fabiu8888888888888888888888.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 14

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting match NYCKID. :) I know, though, that the bud structure of the FFA came from the Mass Super Skunk side of things. The bud structure of the MSS is exactly why I was most interested in growing this cross out. The unique structure of the Sour Diesel clone was a result of the MSS's sativa-like, slightly running calyx structure. I have suggested, even in High Times, that the MSS is best used as a breeder plant because of that bud structure.

Solidops, NYCDKID apparently had a great outdoor experience with FFA this year, too. I had no idea how it would perform outside... but I guess when it impresses equally on both sides of the Atlantic... in relatively northerly latitudes... that's saying something. :) Nice plants. :)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
63cdfbf6aa.jpg

this is what im smokin at the min,,,,sorry for the bad quality,,,,,il show you guys the top qualiy pics soon

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i thought id do a lil smoke report too:)

NFT with 600w digi balast,, "air-extracted powerplant hoods",,,

Canna Aqua vega + budlink + CannaZyme ,,,[for veg]

Canna Aqua flora + budlink + CannaZyme + CannaBoost + PK13/14 [for flower]

max ec was 1.8 during the whole grow... the pk was dropped mid 6th week and the ec was lowerd to 1.6 during week7/8,,, only water on the 9th week,,,choped at the end of the 9th

tastes sweet and skunky with a hint of berry,,,,,the only way to explain the berry taste is to compare it to skunk,,,,,,FFA`s berry is stinky but not as harcore as cheese,,,FFA hits a 5.5 on my dager scale when cheese hits a 7.0,,,

its kinda like white wine vs a port,,,,, red/purple grapes have a thick smell,, an the white grape has a sharper sweeter taste,,,,,,,,,FFA being the white one and Cheese being the purple grape:)

the calax shape it just "to die for"....i mean this thing is perfect on calax shape!!,,,,bubbles is the word!!,,,,,,shes is sexy,,,,its like shes got some big boobs on a slim build,,,

the veg structure can look horrible at times:),,,sorry CC:),,,,but the yeald makes up for that and veg speed is quick too,,,,roots easyly, but she is talllllllllllllllllll,,,,,,,,lanky /skinny!!!!,,,,,,stems feel rubbery and snap real easy too,,,stems have an amazing pale green colour and the OGKA is ovious when you rub an smell it,,,,,!!

the OGKA is very suttle in the smoke but makes a big difference to the palett,,,,,it flattens the berry but exagerates its flavour,,,,,,i compare the OGKA`s influence to a spice,,,,its like a cinimon or a xmass spice,,,,niceeee,,,,,,like a xmass pussing with white berrys.....

im pretty stoned too,,,,

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
a timely bump....i have my latest ffa coming down this week...my flush is ahead of schedule this time and the leaves are almost all dead at day 60....the only green left on plant is the stacked leaves right under the buds....dont want it dying on the vine so i will be taking it a bit early this time....prob 65....she also stinks more this run...my 3rd w her...just not quite ready to give her up yet, even w all the competition

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as herb said,,,,,,,,,its got a creamy texture in there,,,,,i notice that creamynness in the steams and stalks most,,,,,,cream is part of "lime green" i tryed to discribe in the stalks:)

what a wonderful thread, that ffa is sure amazing as many have said time and time again and CC you are an inspiration for your writing and buds :D

now for the fun of finding this girl(the real cut) they dont carry this strain at any dispensaries do they? wish me luck

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this thread showed the kinder side cof the canna comunity,,

1 of my all time fave threads,,

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Finally got a cut of this last night for subrob after trying to get my brother to get me a cut from AlexanderS. Been wanting to run her for over a year now. Thanks CC and thank you subrob for blessing a brother! Keep it danK!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya i thought you were gonna have a heart attack when you saw her in my stable! haha....no thanks necc....its what the cut is all about...spreadin the love....:)

Latest posts

Latest posts