What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Few Hybrids From Seed

Kushman201

Hey man you said you're using cheap walmart soil right? Is it miracle grow? How are you maintaining the ph? Everytime i use cheap soil I end up burning the hell out of my plants with the nutes in the soil.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
i dont even check ph man, i use mg organic soil, i added some mushroom compost in the last batch plants love it, i let my water sit in a bucket for a couple days beofre i use it, i dont even measure nutes, i just pour a lil this and that, keep it low and no worries.i gonna go with dry ferts i think from now on i hate mixing nutes such a funky thing to do, good soil mix ,dry ferts and water only is simple and simple is good.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
id say never grow seedlings in preferted soil but mg organic i start seeds in it its great

Moots

What kind of cam do you shoot with. You get great shots, of great looking buds not to mention! Nice work man. Loved the spider on a leaf pic a few pages back, twas fun.

Can't believe how frosty some of your plants are, there was one shot where a fan leaf stem looked like it had been in a micro ice storm.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
thanks its just an old olympus digital cam, it has a super macro mode and with sunlight gets good pix, i just know how to use that 1 settiung i tried on other cams cant do it, aNYway, i put 1 more mom in the cab and got a few pics

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
turn out light and using flash doesnt help, im a newbie with the cam , im lucky i get descent picks, anyways, thanks for coming by, ill get some chopped nugg shots tomorrow,

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
bump , back with a few more hybrids, starting super late outdoor , just trying to make some seeds and maybe have a nice nug for thanksgiving, ill be doing a micro outdoor here , plants should be small but i hope they grow some dangit , im trying to figure this cam out again, i havent used it in years

first up we have gg4 x grimace og

picture.php

mob boss f3

picture.php

bubblegumcookies x cherry pie

picture.php

mexi

picture.php

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
some dried cured gg4sd , i statred the plants and a friend finished them , he cant trim, he also trims wet and i hate that , way to take quality away from yer weed

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and a ? x gg4sd
picture.php

mob boss f3
picture.php

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
ugg , trying to make some seeds, but my new plants still long ways fom droppin pollen if they are male, this spot doesnt get much sun , but should make some seeds

mob boss f3
picture.php

picture.php

pbsd4 x gg4sd or c99 x gg4sd
picture.php

picture.php

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
this i know is c99 x gg4sd dried and cured , very tasty stuff , not very dense but denser than the gg4sd in the earlier pix
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator: