What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Few Hybrids From Seed

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
x gg4sd cross
picture.php

picture.php

mob boss
picture.php

sexi mexi
picture.php

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
thanks cork, just a super micro outdoor , hoping i can get a few seeds and maybe a joint or 2 lol . maybe next year i can get a spot to grow some bigger plants

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
the gg4sd cross is smelling real nice , it looks like it might be seeded but doesnt look like the pollen sacs have opened yet , the sccjmb looks like i might see a pubis hair , i hope so, the mexi seems like it wants to jizz , hoping something starts to flower so i can make more crosses woot !

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
finaly got some pollen to drop on my fingers, rubbbed a few buds with my fingers ,gonna do it again whenever i see the pollen
he is the big boss
picture.php

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
c99 x gg4sd , im like 75 percent positive, the smell coming off her is super fruity and sexyness
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
i saw a huge cloud of pollen fall and puff the wrong way , ugg, it looks seeded but it looked kind of like that before the pollen opened , the smell is very familar, i havent rapped her too hard for a sniff except to pollenate her, and i get a great sniff then , my mexi started dropping pollen so i moved him , he broke when i picked up container so i propped him up somewhere else, the sccj/mb is strting to have a hairy top so the mb male is getting executed and kept in an envelope and might use him on the next round the late august first starts.i love growing cannabis, thanks for the seeds friends

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
got females woot , saving pollen from the mb , mexi male is set away in a diff spot

guava cherry pie botton left, guava x ksoher kush center, and blueberybgum / animalcookiesxwifialien X cjerry pie on the right
picture.php

blueberrybgum/animalcookiesxwifialien X cherry pie
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

guava x cherry pie
picture.php

Last edited:

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
for all the guys who think making seeds is hard, here is the forest gump verion, works wayyyy too easy , so please no excuses for not making seeds, just cut the male branch , bend the stalk and hang it on the edge of a zipbag , boom, collecting pollen

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
blueberry bullblegum from g13 labs times cherry pie , the bbbg is actualy blueberry x g13hashplant then cherry pie nutted on that and these are results from the femmed seeds

picture.php

leaves look weird cause i fimmed and tied down plants can see in previous pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts