What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Few Hybrids From Seed

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
IMG_20220829_094446421.jpg
IMG_20220829_093207663.jpg

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's the lineage of the trop burgers?

Saw your Gorilla Muffins comment. Happened to have a GG4 ready for pollen at that time, so pulled out the Blueberry Muffin pollen and chucked some on her.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
Trop burger = Tropicana Cherry x sour Burger(Donnie Burger x sourbubble bx3)
I made this cross I reversed a sour lime pheno now I have 10,000 femme seeds lol
Awesome on gorilla muffins, I bet that will be crazy. . I made gorilla haze x sour Burger, look at these
IMG_20220906_193318779.jpg

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
Doob, blynx , thanks for coming by ,scrog I see you , zilla you too , man I love cannabis and other fungus and such . Sacred plant medicine saved my life , icmag saved my soul . I learned to take better care of myself because I took really good care of my plants it's some kind of paradox. I'd like to thank all you guys thank Gypsy for the site. Sendibg Gypsy a tin of beans for breakie lol