What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Few Hybrids From Seed

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
Above picture is almost a year cured Donnie Burger times sour bubble bx3 shemale dad of all the crosses of the sour Burger crosses it's all I have it's the last of the last it's gone but I have 10,000 seeds from her

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
20221023_092033.jpg

20221023_102546.jpg

Attachments

• 20221023_094040.jpg
    20221023_094040.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20221022-140154_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221022-140154_Gallery.jpg
    639 KB · Views: 68

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
The last three plants are banana run Burger tester plants I testing those are the ones lined up to chop that is the complete grow 65 days and the seeds are as easy as my friend tapped his finger and put fresh pollen in an envelope with a blank sheet of paper licked it sealed it mailed it and I opened it with a little paintbrush and put it on my plants and now I have five different crosses of feminized pollen it's so easy to to breed with friends and collaborate I did it I proved it it is super easy as tapping your finger on an empty envelope licking it and mailing it

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
To emphasize you tap your finger on the plant the pollen drops into the envelope then you lick the envelope and seal it and mail it and the blank sheet of paper keeps the the pollen dry and alive and keep space in there for air fold it up so there's some space in there positive energy and love and light and $5 seeds for everybody hit me up

Latest posts

Latest posts