What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Few Hybrids From Seed

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
Puffing blynx haze
I made these seeds from 2 strands I was gifted. Omg making seeds and growing to puff is fun IMG_20220721_102955979.jpg
IMG_20220721_102955979.jpg

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
You got some frosty shit going in the jars soon I see.. Glad to see you're still rocking mang... Heres some of my Ace PurpleHaze most leaves have turnt a black purple, and some buds turning pretty grape purple. This was day 70 of 12-14 week. Doing 10/14 schedule now because of the heatwave... Wanna keep her cool as possible and preserve the terps.
Got some Punto Rojo x Congo, Kali Mist, Blueberry x ThaiMalawiPPP, MangoThai x MazarIShariff, Nigerian MangoHaze, and my Nigerian MangoHaze f1 fresh in dirt.
20220729_225711.jpg

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
Looking good dr , I run 11/13 all the time now , might try 10/14. Make more seeds if that ho , looks good

Latest posts

Latest posts