What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ferrari, Porsche or Mustang ?

StellarP

ICMag Donor
My new background.

2010-Bugatti-Veyron-16-4-Grand-Sport-in-Napa-Valley-03-1920x1440.jpg

That Porsche family does nice cars! :artist:

Cheers
StellarP

As Italian I choose a Ferrari or Lamborghini.

FERRARI%20TESTAROSSA%2017%20TS%203PC.jpg

Lamborghini-Countach-front.jpg

Very nice cars... I'd like to have both =D

Funny, those 2 cars were all over my bedroom walls in my late teens, back in the 80's. Eventually, I had to take them down as I felt too much dreaming of things I can never have, versus reality of the situation.

I love the feel of the Volvo R series!!! Fast as fuck! They dont look like much but man they will surprise you! Twin turbo allwheel drive!! 300+ HP also known as the mustang killer!!

A

Aerokush101

No V-Coupes? M6's? Challengers? Camaros? Vipers? S5s? Z8s? I personally want the CL63 couple...

Last edited:

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran

I think this car must come with an ATM built in for the speeding tickets .... it's got PULL ME ... written all over it

Pussy magnet for sure .... don't know if you'd get them home with all the Traffic cops stopping you tho'

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
i like big butts, and i cannot lie (no homo)

304114_10150414312430809_125281815808_10139954_1372083499_n.jpg

tumblr_lqedtzTk0J1qeu475

Last edited:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, mustangs cannot be compared to Ferrari's and Porsche's.

I think some of you might take offense to this but I gotta say this:

I had the ability as a kid to ride factory hand-built motorcycles (Yamaha's).

They were years ahead of anything you could buy and could stop on a dime and somehow give ya a buck back in change. Go 0 to 100 faster than you can say it... 0 to 100 BAMM.

BUT

For me to compare said motorcycle to say a Ducati or a few of the other hand built production motorcycles they build across the pond would be a very large sin.

Yes Ford was built on racing BUT I to must agree they have their own special place and to compare them to an Italian masterpiece is a sin as well.

The Boss is a BMF but like I said it belongs in a different category.

Pitch And Wick:jump:
Mr.Wags

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
The 302 Boss Leguna Seca is a hell of a track car. It'll smoke a F430 and a California.

A regular 911 would have no chance.

Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-Laguna-Seca-2012-car-wallpaper.jpg