What's new

Feds Say "Fake Names Are Grounds For Warrant-less Wiretapping"

N

Nondual

pretty sure a majority of use or have used fakes names in this "game", especially with burner phones.....
I must be a retard regarding this one. Since I pay cash for a burner where does the name thing come in? Even when you have to activate one no name is required. How does this apply? Maybe I deserve the dork of the day award? Are you talking about while on the phone? I never use names and anyone I talk to never uses a name.

2uptown

i like to use names of guys that i went to college with. real names and such. i guess i have nothing to worry about? lets hope none of you went to college with me..... lol

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I must be a retard regarding this one. Since I pay cash for a burner where does the name thing come in? Even when you have to activate one no name is required. How does this apply? Maybe I deserve the dork of the day award? Are you talking about while on the phone? I never use names and anyone I talk to never uses a name.

I DONT KNOW!!!

i figured people on here should know about this.....

im stoned, leave me alone.....:tiphat:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
If you guys havnt figured it out were fucked... Legal illegal the feds dont give a shit. they are gonna say one thing and find away around it at the exact same time...

we got to remember this is not the america we grew up in... This is the soviet union... we are fucked and are in the times right before the republic falls.. shits gonna get a lot worse... pretty soon americans will willfully give up the constitution and bill or rights (not like we have them anymore but it still something) and then we will truly be fucked... tricked into slavery for the greater good of the rich people....

apple said it best.. The way the world is heading is for corporations like foxxconn. Mandatory 12 hours days 6 days a week for 17$ a day. sleeping 6 people to a DORMITORY and getting called to work at any time for any reason... The people there are SLAVES and thats what they want to do to the rest of the world...

Foxxconn has a unbelievably HIGH suicide rate guys... but dont worry cause they got that solved....

They installed nets around the buildings to catch the people trying to commit suicide..... PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!!!!

WAKE THE FUCK UP.......

<end rant>

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
The federal gov't in usa has gone completely rogue, they will do whatever they want whenever they want. Their are no rules for them, there are, but nothing happens when they disregard them so there is no reason for them to pay any attention to them. The congress and president will legalize anything, anything.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i think everythings ok.....most prepaid phones you get at walmart do not require names..

or you can go to a metro PCS in the hood and register a phone under a mexican name and no one will care.....ive even had metro PCS employees tell me to fill in anything..

SpayceRayce

Except for cannabis :shucks:
The Pharma rats are counting out stacks of Benjamins as we speak. The medical uses for cannabis will be realized as soon as those bastards pony up enough cheddar. Once the bankers, stock market and all their lobbyists get behind it, they will sell the rights faster than I can do a bowl.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
If you guys havnt figured it out were fucked... Legal illegal the feds dont give a shit. they are gonna say one thing and find away around it at the exact same time...

yeah it really doesnt matter. cops dont need "evidence" or any of that shit in court when it comes down to my word against their word. i even had a audio recording from a phone call i made to my then girlfriend when i was getting pulled over and got my ass beat the fuck up by cops and tazered. and ya you could take your case to trial - but most people are so fucking braindead that id rather cop a plea and get some charges dropped then put my fate into 12 asshats who were too stupid or bored to get out of jury duty.

i had some local shit birds tail me a while back and pulled me over one night and when i asked what them pull me over for they said because i was driving 130 miles an hour. then when they looked in my truck the spedometer only went to 110 mph. so the story changed and so did the police report and coincidently police cams only are operational when its in their favor, not yours. then they proceeded to tear through my car looking for drugs. they asked if they can search and i laughed and said ya waste your time. they found nothing and charged me with a dui for a .02 bac

there are some chill cops out there - but there are so many who just go above and beyond to fuck you. i dont know whatever happend to protect and serve but im tired as shit of being treated like a criminal when i do more to support my community through various youth outreaches and charities then most churches....

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
i think everythings ok.....most prepaid phones you get at walmart do not require names..

or you can go to a metro PCS in the hood and register a phone under a mexican name and no one will care.....ive even had metro PCS employees tell me to fill in anything..

Yeah. When they start asking for ID'S, people will find some other way. There's always another way. You just have to keep looking. Every time they close a loop hole, another one opens.

U

Ultra Current

Ive had 3 fake names for years. People think its my real name. Its pretty funny. Sometimes Snypette slips up and accidently calls me by my real name but no one has caught on becsuse my name is hard to say. A lot of people use fake names in life. Thats a lot of phone taps and warrants. All phones are tapped anyway but they are looking for terroists. No one cares about growers anyway unless someone happens to save their own ass and rats you out. I just had a warrant for because some girl said that I beat her and that she was scared for her and her babys life. I havent even seen her in years so how did i beat her. You know she ratted me out too but they are too dumb to find my grows.

Andyo

Veteran
how about their lives

how about their lives

How about we start looking into there lives bet thatll open a few cans of worms creepy controlling fuk heads .A

TripleDraw27

Veteran

pretty sure you have to give some name with trac phones, what kind you use mang? may need to try your method.

U

Ultra Current

Walmart phones dont ask for names. All you do is call the 800 number on the back of the prepaid card and you talk to a bunch of idiots in india that turn your phone on. All they ask for is a zip code so they can give you yojr area code. Its great and its only $45 for unlimited everything.

Latest posts

Latest posts