What's new

Feds Say "Fake Names Are Grounds For Warrant-less Wiretapping"

SpayceRayce

i'm pretty sure nobody is listening to my phone calls.

none of us are actually as interesting as we perceive ourselves to be
If WE are here, we are interesting. Kick your door in, shoot your dog, terrorize your family, kind of interesting. We are at serious risk, because we are not likely to fight back in an armed conflict, organized manner. We are easy targets, we are individuals, small time, and we are exactly the kind of victims law enforcement can't wait to kick the shit out of. Spreading disinformation like "you aren't being listened to, and none of us are interesting" is either EXTREMELY naive, or purposefully dishonest. So, ARE you naive?

G

Guest 88950

tap me bitches............ill help........im in florida.............cant be scared all your life.

if they want any of us they probably dont need a ph tap to secure evidence of illegal activities.

SpayceRayce........i like your B. Lear Quote...........so much to be read into this quote but i think he was alluding to non terresterial technology.

DTFuqua

There are literally thousands of LEOs that are looking to climb the ladder and have access to unlocked scanners and will sit in an area they choose to evesdrop on anything they can get to just to build up their data base of people, places, names and tag numbers hopimg to fall into something big but will hook the little fish just to run up their numbers. BEWARE, illegal actions by LEOs is not institutionalized but is still wide spread and accepted within the ranks of the LEO orginizations and covered up as a way of life.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If WE are here, we are interesting. Kick your door in, shoot your dog, terrorize your family, kind of interesting. We are at serious risk, because we are not likely to fight back in an armed conflict, organized manner. We are easy targets, we are individuals, small time, and we are exactly the kind of victims law enforcement can't wait to kick the shit out of. Spreading disinformation like "you aren't being listened to, and none of us are interesting" is either EXTREMELY naive, or purposefully dishonest. So, ARE you naive?

No doubt.

Arrogant complacency is the worst kind. Unfortunately, the most prevalent as well.

dank.Frank

Max Yields

FUCK THE FEDS, POLICE, DEA, FBI, CIA, ETC...FUCK 'EM ALL TO HELL!!! I'd like to tap all of their wives, sisters, daughters, anyone lookin' good enough for a quickie cause I ain't keepin' those government sluts...lol !!! I'll give them fake names to. Tap THAT motherfuckers..!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts