What's new

FedEx delivers hefty pot package to wrong place

whodi

Veteran
I think they would deliver it.. i'm sure shipping companies would rather get the package a day or two late than never.. accidents happen.

Does the shipping company notify the 'fake return address' though, or the recipient?

Or do they just deliver it and act like it's no big deal and will only refund your money if you call and complain?

rusto

Beast
anyone willing to test how secure shipping is by mailing me some?? hahahaa

.....i wish... I'ts funny though, I keep hearing more and more about drugs being shipped through UPS and Fedex

Every time I travel I ship my Weed and what ever materials I need to enjoy the trip. Just by using United States Postal PriorityMail. I take a Magazine vacuum seal a oz or so but not compressing the shit out of it throw it in between some pages. I call the place that I am lodging in to let them know that I will be expecting work (mail) everyday and it is crucial I receive it Immediately. 10+ trips not one issue one time I did not seal it and when the envelope came in their were 30+ guys waiting in a ski lodge and everyone's head spun out but hey I had my smoke.... Every time I travel I make sure it arrives the day I do also just by checking it early w/ the post office. Because some places are not 2 days because they are off the beaten path like SteamBoat Springs Colorado 4 days....

The shit works I would not send 20Lbs but a few zips is no issue in my Bible!!!!

Good Luck to all smuggling.... LOL :smoweed: :smoweed: :smoweed:

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Need some advice , concerning clones is overnight completely necessary or would 2 day be alright ? .

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Yeah thats how i've been doing it for a while now , just starting to get a little expensive . Still well worth it . Thought i'd check if thats standard procedure , guess so .
ScrogHog thanks for the reply and for not laughing at me to hard .

Latest posts

Latest posts