What's new

FedEx delivers hefty pot package to wrong place

whodi

Veteran
can't you put packages in a drop-off box with a fake return on it.. could double box it incase the box rips open.

G

what an idiot. Seems like he nad a nice plug, but stayed in the game for to long...Greed

TriGG

del...

i don't have a link and doubt if there is one for such tips...i sure hope there aren't any anyway!

just use your head and common sense...think what will beat the dogs without arousing extra suspicion over a perfumy or soapy package. never stuff an animal with contraband to use as a trojan horse...it's the oldest trick around...but there other ways of using the trojan horse method...once again, common sense and use your head! and use the usps but save the cute names and witty return addressesses for the funny pages!

whodi

Veteran
the names and return addresses are what can get you caught... and it's hard to use commonsense for that. a fake addy is a fake addy, no way around it.

TwoOhSix!

What kind of dumbass uses the same return addy for a bunch of parcels stuffed with 100s of lbs of weed?
Also, do you have to sign for packages over a certain size or something? Because if you don't sign for it there's always the plausible deniability - I dunno who the fuck sent me this! I didn't order anything!

TwoOhSix!

whodi said:
the names and return addresses are what can get you caught... and it's hard to use commonsense for that. a fake addy is a fake addy, no way around it.
What? Just use a real address and name that isn't actually yours, and switch it up everytime. That's common sense...

whodi

Veteran
TwoOhSix! said:
What? Just use a real address and name that isn't actually yours, and switch it up everytime. That's common sense...

THat's bad karma cause then you're putting other people at risk that have nothing to do with your package.

And everytime you go to the post office to hand them your package, there are cameras all over. Can't use a drop-off box unless it weighs 16oz or less. USPS doesn't ask for I.D. - UPS/FEDex asks for I.D. when you hand them a package.

So then what?

Last edited:

Top Secret

Damn, that really sucks. I too wonder which side of the law is shadier. It seems more and more that the guys in blue are the ones that should be behind bars. They get caught doing even worse illegal things on the street and somehow they are always just given a little slap on the wrist.....where we would be away for years.

TwoOhSix!

whodi said:
THat's bad karma cause then you're putting other people at risk that have nothing to do with your package.

And everytime you go to the post office to hand them your package, there are cameras all over. Can't use a drop-off box unless it weighs 16oz or less. USPS doesn't ask for I.D. - UPS/FEDex asks for I.D. when you hand them a package.

So then what?
Yeah I always use fake names and addys but if you were worried enough about them figuring out it was fake, just use a real one. Misspell the name or something - that person can't be charged with shit. He/she might be inconvenienced if there was an investigation but that's about it.

I've never been ID'd when using Fed Ex or UPS. I am calling BS on that one. The only time they would ID you is if you're picking something up that they are holding for you. And you're worried about cameras? Wear a hat/sunglasses or something if you're that paranoid. They don't have a facial recognition database to check you against, so what the fuck...

Do it right and sending bud thru mail is completely fool proof. You can't be caught as the sender.

whodi

Veteran
TwoOhSix! said:
Yeah I always use fake names and addys but if you were worried enough about them figuring out it was fake, just use a real one. Misspell the name or something - that person can't be charged with shit. He/she might be inconvenienced if there was an investigation but that's about it.

I've never been ID'd when using Fed Ex or UPS. I am calling BS on that one. The only time they would ID you is if you're picking something up that they are holding for you. And you're worried about cameras? Wear a hat/sunglasses or something if you're that paranoid. They don't have a facial recognition database to check you against, so what the fuck...

Do it right and sending bud thru mail is completely fool proof. You can't be caught as the sender.

Yeah, I guess those people couldn't get into any trouble cause there isn't much evidence to go on. Would suck if they did though.

Top Secret

Yeah, that would be kind of wierd getting a returned package that you never sent. What would you do? Open it up? I mean, it says it was from your place. Or do you take it back to UPS and say wtf this never came from my place so I dont know whats up?

My cousin works for UPS as a supervisor. Do you know how much Weed and Money is shipped? It is incredible how people will take a few million dollars and put it into a box and trust the guys in Brown.. LOL

Well anyway he told me a few times that boxes fell and busted open with cash in em and all they do is cover it with a sheet and then custom guys come and repackage.. From there he does not know what happens with the money!!!!

I had a buddy who went to Cali he picked up a key of Sazafraz (M.D.M.A) When He returned to J.F.K airport his luggage never came out. There was 300,000 cash in it. We thought that shit was gone 2 days later we received a call regarding the missing luggage. they said they would deliver it. The crazy guy he was he had them bring it to a loft in BK were we had 100's of P's of Reg's and 15,000 SqFt of grow. I did not stay for the delivery thinking it was going to be a bust but they just dropped off the bag w/o any issues...

Crazy things can happen!!!!

R

Raistlin Majere

:muahaha: :bashhead:
one time at band camp..........

GreenLeaf-420 said:
My cousin works for UPS as a supervisor. Do you know how much Weed and Money is shipped? It is incredible how people will take a few million dollars and put it into a box and trust the guys in Brown.. LOL

Well anyway he told me a few times that boxes fell and busted open with cash in em and all they do is cover it with a sheet and then custom guys come and repackage.. From there he does not know what happens with the money!!!!

I had a buddy who went to Cali he picked up a key of Sazafraz (M.D.M.A) When He returned to J.F.K airport his luggage never came out. There was 300,000 cash in it. We thought that shit was gone 2 days later we received a call regarding the missing luggage. they said they would deliver it. The crazy guy he was he had them bring it to a loft in BK were we had 100's of P's of Reg's and 15,000 SqFt of grow. I did not stay for the delivery thinking it was going to be a bust but they just dropped off the bag w/o any issues...

Crazy things can happen!!!!

whodi

Veteran
didnt they change it where the postal service can look through packages without a warrant now (USA) ?

Ajunta Pall

TwoOhSix! said:

Yeah inconvenieced with a fucking search warrant. Misspelling a name is not going to stop the feds from charging someone. Be real, dude, this is the federal government we're talking about. They make you pay an illegal income tax, then illegally jail you when you don't. In light of that, how do you expect them not to totally fuck w/ someone just because their name's misspelled?Doesn't matter if you use a fake name and a real address, that place will still get raided. You silly ol' knuckle head :bashhead:

whodi

Veteran
so how are these people doing it through the mail then, if not with other peoples address and name?

Ajunta Pall

The reciever will have to have a real delivery address, and he's the one who most likely will get busted. But to send a package, you usually don't have to include a return address. All I was saying that if a package was seized for whatever reason and the return address is a real address, then you can believe that the pigs will investigate whoever lives there. They will have probable cause to raid the dwelling because their address is on the box of weed.