What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favorite cartoons?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oldie here....Wiley Coyote and Roadrunner, Bugs Bunny.
QFT & doubly so for all things 'Merrie Melodies' & 'Looney Tunes'

I'm an oldster too & remember quite well back in the late '50s all the earliest B&W offerings.

but the Road Runner Coyote 'toons were the best:
Wile E. Coyote taught us 'bout depths & physics.
eJeQDZd.gif

and to certainly be suspect of the art of illusion.
A8u7Djd.gif

UP8XcGe.gif

maybe even our 1st computer experience.
RmZ2nDZ.gif

btw, all props dubiously provided by ACME.......

iTarzan

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
In highschool physics class we had to write a paper on the physics of Looney tunes. Sound travels same speed of light, gravity doesn't kick in until it's noticed... that's all I can remember.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny Shows:

(aqua teen hunger force is great)
Robot Chicken
The Boondocks
Metalocalypse
Frisky Dingo
Archer
Venture bros
sealab 2021

More serious Shows:

Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Afro samurai
Fullmetal alchemist
Trigun
The Big O
Inuyasha
Rurouni Kenshin
Dragon Ball series

Forgot to add to my post earlier:

Courage The Cowardly Dog
Invader Zim
Regular Show
Fairly Odd Parents
Dexters Labratory
Jimmy Neutron
Johnny Bravo
Cow and Chicken
Rockos Modern Life
Samurai Jack
Ed, Edd, N eddy
Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy
Codename Kids Nextdoor
Teen Titans
Justice League
Batman Beyond
Spiderman 1994-1998

That's quite a lot of 'toons w/o mentioning the 'Scooby-Doo' series, being as currently you're sporting 'Shaggy' as an avatar :dunno:

I

Ignignokt

Forgot to add to my post earlier:

Courage The Cowardly Dog
Invader Zim
Regular Show
Fairly Odd Parents
Dexters Labratory
Jimmy Neutron
Johnny Bravo
Cow and Chicken
Rockos Modern Life
Samurai Jack
Ed, Edd, N eddy
Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy
Codename Kids Nextdoor
Teen Titans
Justice League
Batman Beyond
Spiderman 1994-1998

You watch a lot of cartoons :yoinks:

I like a lot of cartoons but don't really watch many.... ATHF is 'next level' for me though :biggrin:

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator

That's quite a lot of 'toons w/o mentioning the 'Scooby-Doo' series, being as currently you're sporting 'Shaggy' as an avatar :dunno:

Lol thats funny, you got me there :laughing:. I didnt mention the really well known ones. (incoming nostalgia)

Mickey Mouse
Scooby Doo
Tom and Jerry
Popeye
Flintntones
The Jetsons
Bugs Bunny
Speed Racer
Winnie the Pooh
Yogi Bear
The Smurfs
Rocky and Bullwinkle

You watch a lot of cartoons :yoinks:

I like a lot of cartoons but don't really watch many.... ATHF is 'next level' for me though :biggrin:

Thread title is favorite cartoons...Haha they are all ones I enjoyed growing up not necessarily watching.

Last edited:
G

Most of these looney tunes are considered far to unPC and far to violent by the snowflakes sadly. Some of my favorites were the little rascals although not cartoons still timeless.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In highschool physics class we had to write a paper on the physics of Looney tunes. Sound travels same speed of light, gravity doesn't kick in until it's noticed... that's all I can remember.

That's great...a physics lesson in animation. I just like the go with gusto and never give up attitude of RR and Wiley!

And yes, Stoner....Pink Panther!

Bobby Boucher

I saw no mention of Dr. Katz or Home Movies..

I am a cartoon fanatic. I have every episode of every cartoon ever made neatly organized on an external rigged up to the 65 at the foot of my bed.. I have most of them memorized verbatim. My impersonations are getting pretty stellar.

I also have every nintendo game ever made for every nintendo system.

This is how I have spent 80% of my waking life over the past 5 years.

Full grown man-child achievement unlocked.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Ill have to re watch home movies, couldnt get into when I was a teenager.

Some more cartoons I remembered:

Mission Hill
The Oblongs
Drawn Together
Jeff and some Aliens
Moral Orel
Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
Stroker and Hoop
Space Ghost Coast To Coast
The Brak Show

Simpsons, King Of The Hill, Beavis and Butthead, Futurama, Family Guy and American Dad I enjoy also (didnt mention yet as they are well known also).

shithawk420

Veteran
Not sure if that was an inside joke but sound doesn't travel at the speed of light.and berserk is technically the best cartoon.anime whatever you wanna call it.its the most fucked up and beutiful shit at the same time I've ever seen.ive never seen such evil and love in the same place.i love guts and costca.the real definition of man and woman

shithawk420

Veteran
I saw no mention of Dr. Katz or Home Movies..

I am a cartoon fanatic. I have every episode of every cartoon ever made neatly organized on an external rigged up to the 65 at the foot of my bed.. I have most of them memorized verbatim. My impersonations are getting pretty stellar.

I also have every nintendo game ever made for every nintendo system.

This is how I have spent 80% of my waking life over the past 5 years.

Full grown man-child achievement unlocked.

Sorry to call you out but you don't have every Nintendo game.nobody does my fellow gaming nerd lol

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Most of these looney tunes are considered far to unPC and far to violent by the snowflakes sadly. Some of my favorites were the little rascals although not cartoons still timeless.

You are seriously confused. BTW, there are OTHER cannabis sites, feel free to check THEM out. Not for my sake- I'm genuinely amused by your douche-y-ness.:laughing: