What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fast Eddy Automatic CBD (Royal Queen Seeds)

goingrey

Buds bulking up. Excuse the lighting again.

f2.jpg

f.jpg

Cannibalizing her fan leaves for nitrogen now but I think that's fine. Not going to get her back on the grow fertilizer, in fact might go plain water in a week or two.

goingrey

The grow came to an unfortunate end at 10 weeks. Mold on the main top. A spent fan leaf that had come loose along with high humidity during the last couple of days. Oh well. At least I caught it before it spread more but some grams had to be ditched. To end on a positive note the flowers are super sticky, dense, and smell like Skunk #1.

revegeta666

That sucks, hopefully you got enough bud left to give it a good test. I had the exact same issue with my mom's cutting that was pregnant indoors, with highest temps of 43, and she started weakening quickly last week until somekind of fungus took hold in a couple small leaves which made those buds starting to grey out. So I had to take her down to save the seeds.
IMG_20230828_185441.jpg

Saddest looking buds I have grown in a long time. At least most seeds seem mature and healthy 🤷‍♂️

goingrey

That sucks, hopefully you got enough bud left to give it a good test. I had the exact same issue with my mom's cutting that was pregnant indoors, with highest temps of 43, and she started weakening quickly last week until somekind of fungus took hold in a couple small leaves which made those buds starting to grey out. So I had to take her down to save the seeds.
View attachment 18882958

Saddest looking buds I have grown in a long time. At least most seeds seem mature and healthy 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, it happens.

Not that I'm a victim of circumstances, totally my fault. A couple of mistakes during the grow and then, sure, the worst weather in recorded history (most rain anyway), but it's not like dehumidifiers haven't been invented - I just wasn't prepared.

Should get a decent amount still, especially as the bigger/upper buds feel absolutely rock hard (nice but surely didn't help). Mainly bummed about the lowers which should have got more time. And I guess could have, they were fine, but once there is mold somewhere I like to chop down the whole plant.

goingrey

Oh no, I can smell it loud and clear at my front door. Like outside. And no it is not drying anywhere near the door.

It is not the first time this has happened, but it is not the case with most stuff I grow, and I certainly wasn't expecting it from one small auto. This is some stinky weed.

Maybe I should set up a drying rack next to the intake vent of the tent or something.

Cuddles

Oh no, I can smell it loud and clear at my front door. Like outside. And no it is not drying anywhere near the door.

It is not the first time this has happened, but it is not the case with most stuff I grow, and I certainly wasn't expecting it from one small auto. This is some stinky weed.

Maybe I should set up a drying rack next to the intake vent of the tent or something.
my tiny (and crappy)lowryder took me by surprise too :biggrin:
i´m always kinda cautious when the seed description says: low odour now!
I put the minute harvest into a paper bag for drying/curing and placed it in a large cupboard. Guess what? I could smell it whenever I opened the door, even then and kinda when to door was closed too.