What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fast Eddy Automatic CBD (Royal Queen Seeds)

goingrey

High hopes for this one. People say it's very tasty - no doubt thanks to its Cheese/NYCD lineage. And it should have a balanced cannabinoid profile (9% THC, "high" CBD).

Under LED in 6l of clay. 12/12 from seed even though it's an auto because that's the schedule in the tent at the moment.

f.jpg

goingrey

Man, taking good photos in the tent is impossible. Or certainly a skill I haven't acquired yet. Either there is too much light or not enough.

She has started to gain some momentum. I guess the roots have colonized the pot now.

Looks like I overfertilized a little bit last watering, leaf tips curling down and yellowing. Was giving a mix of veg and bloom. Better taper down the veg.

f.jpg

f2.jpg

goingrey

Overfertilized again, oops. Not a heavy feeder.

f.jpg

Going to switch the lights from 12/12 to 18/6.

One of the benefits of autos. Or is it, maybe she will reveg or herm or something. We are about to find out.

bibi40

Overfertilized again, oops. Not a heavy feeder.

View attachment 18871295

Going to switch the lights from 12/12 to 18/6.

One of the benefits of autos. Or is it, maybe she will reveg or herm or something. We are about to find out.
i had to switch from 18/6 to 24/24 two times due to cold without any problem , so i guess it' s ok ...
buds will like that , and you too with more fruits , lol .

:tiphat:

goingrey

Hey this looks great! You're doing something right. What are you feeding it?
Heh thanks but great is not the adjective I would use, and I'm not even being modest. But hey, she's alive and the buds are starting to look promising.

She has got, possibly too much, AN Sensi Coco A+B. Varying amounts of grow and bloom. Most recently I have come down to 2+2 ml/l bloom only, which is about EC 1.0. Probably about the level I should have been at all along, not a heavy feeder. Similar to sativas.. At the most she got about double that.

Or then the issue is how the bottles have been open for a couple years now and have sides encrusted with crystalized salts.

a.jpg

Whatever's on there, well it's not in the mix is it... :D

Cuddles

Heh thanks but great is not the adjective I would use, and I'm not even being modest. But hey, she's alive and the buds are starting to look promising.

She has got, possibly too much, AN Sensi Coco A+B. Varying amounts of grow and bloom. Most recently I have come down to 2+2 ml/l bloom only, which is about EC 1.0. Probably about the level I should have been at all along, not a heavy feeder. Similar to sativas.. At the most she got about double that.

Or then the issue is how the bottles have been open for a couple years now and have sides encrusted with crystalized salts.

View attachment 18873135

as long as it smokes well... ;)

View attachment 18873135

All my nute bottles do this at some point or another. I just scrape it all away and wash the outside of the caps and try not to get any salts in the mix (crystalized salts anyways) shake it up and no worries

Latest posts

Latest posts