What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are back to winter hours.. Closed Mon & Tues.
I have had so many people come to me who werent ready for the last cup who want a second cup event in the harvest season.. we have discussed it and have decided to offer another cup event for those who didnt get in on the last one or who want a second go around! Sat, Oct 31st.
Due to concerns about H1N1 please bring an extra amount for individual testing.. about a gram per person. We will accept entries until 1 p.m. then the testing will begin and we will vote at 4:20.
We are starting a "wall of fame" with pictures of the winning buds.
May the best grower win...
Peace and love to everyone.
That's Halloween; I'd have 100's of kids upset that they didn't get their Snickers Bar; it's at best a six hour round trip, more like seven if i make a stop. Hate to miss a good time.

Gilligan was going to recommend using a heat gun/vape bag, to pass around for the tests; it would help eliminate the H1N1 component.

I would recommend using alcohol soaked baby wipes for hand cleaners...I would supply them if attending ..I shop at Costco, that's a lot of baby wipes.

Guess you will have to wait until Jan. 9th for the "knock your socks off" food that I am going to share.

If anyone from the South Bay area is going to attend, I could be tempted to send "some stuff" up.

Aloha group!

Buzz I think that was your idea, but may be workable none the less.
;)
It was both of our ideas, so you have to accept half the criticism...lol. btw, I'll have something for you; last night I ordered a case of Reynolds turkey roasting bags; your name's on a 6-pack of those

cyclepipe

I guess relative to that plant Master Kush is a low producer. Though, I'd also offer that Master Kush is more bushy. As in my case, I have 22 flowering tops + the main cola. I'm hoping for a four ounce harvest. Btw anyone who has experience with Master Kush, please give me your impression of the time left before harvest. I was going to start flushing today since I'm ten days away from the earliest harvest time as described by Dutch Passion and I've not grown this or any other strain before. I'm banking on the idea that flushing early and maybe not getting the full growth I could is better than applying more nutrients and having a latent fertilizer taste in my medicine. Any thoughts?

P.S. I'll not clutter this thread with any more off topic posts.

This cutting was taken to Clearlake/Arcata but not wanted because it does not have a good nose or flavors and is now extinct. It is a missed great producer with good effects.

Thank you for having the farmers market!

The dutch passion master kush is totally different from the master kush from gkg from my experience. The master kush that I had from dutch passion smelled more lemony and grew faster. The master kush from gkg smells more earthy, grows slower and it was brought here from humbolt. No matter what stain it is I would start flushing two weeks before harvest and read the ppm's in the runoff, that way u know fo sho... good luck!

oh its on like donkey kong! i wasnt ready for the last cup either...my chem dog entry was a 5 on my scale of 1 to 10. i just harvested my award winning headband, and boy it looks, tastes, & smells like 1st place:) so do we wear a costumes or what?

oh its on like donkey kong! i wasnt ready for the last cup either...my chem dog entry was a 5 on my scale of 1 to 10. i just harvested my award winning headband, and boy it looks, tastes, & smells like 1st place:) so do we wear a costumes or what?
knock yourself out General; I'll be rooting for you.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Halloween?!? Really? It couldn't be a day before or after?

Anyways best of luck to all those entering. I don't think I can make this one which sucks since lately I've been harvesting my sativas, but watch out on Jan 9th cause I'm coming prepared to claim the prize again.

P.S. Just my opinion but, I think there should be an indica and sativa catagory or separate events, then an overall. I'd make sure to bring a pillow tn the indica event, and some canvas' and paint to the sativa one.

ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU*

nomaad

Veteran
yes. but that's about all they enforce. plant numbers. since a good grower can grow 5 lbs a plant, and you can have multiple scripts... 3 scripts could equal almost 100 lbs.

a friend of mine had a little problem this year... the property he bought had a pre-existing water line that was taking wayer from a BLM stream and using it for the bathroom in an off-the-grid house. it had been installed by the previous owner and the current owner had no idea that it was there.

BLM came with the sheriff and the two deputies were told to cut down this guy's trees (24 in 200's with 4 scripts to cover them.) The Shriffs told my boy that they had never been asked to chop so few plants and that they would have no problem with him replanting once they left. Unfortunately, it was too late in the season for that to be a consolation.

I had my own run-in with the LCSD in my own garden... its all documented in my thread.

While Mendo is known as one of the best counties to grow in, I disagree. The Sheriff of Mendocino (remember, sheriff is a political office) runs on the platform of being hard on pot since there are many, especially in Ukiah, who hate the fact that Mendo is known for growing pot instead of its other amazing accomplishments... let me know if you know of any of these. In the spring, the MCSD was raiding 24 plant homegrows after a controversial ballot measure that (some believe illegally) returned Mendo to the state limits for plants. Sweeps like this are a great tool to show that you're being tough on growing... that makes for a dangerous environment, IMO.

In Lake county, the Sheriff has gone on record as saying that since marijuana will be legal for recreational use within his lifetime (or tenure?) he wasn't going to waste the resources of the county to make marijuana a priority for the Sheriff's department. I will look for a source for that information and post it.

burnedout

yes. but that's about all they enforce. plant numbers. since a good grower can grow 5 lbs a plant, and you can have multiple scripts... 3 scripts could equal almost 100 lbs.

a friend of mine had a little problem this year... the property he bought had a pre-existing water line that was taking wayer from a BLM stream and using it for the bathroom in an off-the-grid house. it had been installed by the previous owner and the current owner had no idea that it was there.

BLM came with the sheriff and the two deputies were told to cut down this guy's trees (24 in 200's with 4 scripts to cover them.) The Shriffs told my boy that they had never been asked to chop so few plants and that they would have no problem with him replanting once they left. Unfortunately, it was too late in the season for that to be a consolation.

I had my own run-in with the LCSD in my own garden... its all documented in my thread.

While Mendo is known as one of the best counties to grow in, I disagree. The Sheriff of Mendocino (remember, sheriff is a political office) runs on the platform of being hard on pot since there are many, especially in Ukiah, who hate the fact that Mendo is known for growing pot instead of its other amazing accomplishments... let me know if you know of any of these. In the spring, the MCSD was raiding 24 plant homegrows after a controversial ballot measure that (some believe illegally) returned Mendo to the state limits for plants. Sweeps like this are a great tool to show that you're being tough on growing... that makes for a dangerous environment, IMO.

In Lake county, the Sheriff has gone on record as saying that since marijuana will be legal for recreational use within his lifetime (or tenure?) he wasn't going to waste the resources of the county to make marijuana a priority for the Sheriff's department. I will look for a source for that information and post it.

Thanks man! I always enjoy hearing first hand what the local vibe is towards MMJ in different areas.

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of indoor in regards to plant #'s. While 6 per patient seems like plenty outdoors, it seems a little low for an indoor grow.

But more important I would think is the general mindset of local leo towards patients and their rights. I couldn't agree more about staying out of areas that are already blown up. It seems only inevitable that sooner or later a crackdown would occur.

T

theJointedOne

hey GKG, I will be at the cup with an oz of some organic outdoor. Look forward to seeing peeps and sharing beans. I will be bringing a few myself. Peace

nomaad

Veteran
I guess I was thinking more along the lines of indoor in regards to plant #'s. While 6 per patient seems like plenty outdoors, it seems a little low for an indoor grow.

3 scripts = 18 plants in a vertical tree grow could probably do some justice. OR imagine taking a bunch of well vegged large plants and just bend em over sideways at bottom and fill in a large scrog like that. I feel like I could rock the fuck out of an indoor in my 24x24 garage with 18 plants. i probably won't, but I could.

sorry for the hijack.

burnedout

3 scripts = 18 plants in a vertical tree grow could probably do some justice. OR imagine taking a bunch of well vegged large plants and just bend em over sideways at bottom and fill in a large scrog like that. I feel like I could rock the fuck out of an indoor in my 24x24 garage with 18 plants. i probably won't, but I could.

sorry for the hijack.

For sure..Unfortunately for me, I'm flying solo so I only have 1 script to work with, which means trees would be the only way to go.

/ hijack

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want to thank all the participants of the Farmers Market thread over the past few years. Lets all please respect the rules here so we can keep our thread going. We will be here to answer your questions as long as its allowed but please dont advertise what you will be vending from week to week.

T

theJointedOne

Hey GKG, I was wondering if I could enter in my " Good Karma Mix" (6 varieties obtained from gkg in the spring) or does it have to be just one strain?

also, costumes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts