What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

WokkaWokka!

I honestly do think that death is preferable to being stripped of your livelihood by thugs. If he did do what you proposed I would get his face tattooed on my arm with a halo on top.

However, their was a first option in calling the sheriffs out on their duties to tell ANY feds to "cease and desist" ANY law enforcement action ! That is the truth, sheriffs have unbelievable power they can be like the proverbial garlic to a vampire fed agent.

Since your friend should have known his rights this is more of a case of what happens when uninformed citizens lose their rights because they don't know what they are. I will downgrade my slander to "uninformed" instead of "coward." You get that award for punching me via internet picture.

nomaad

Veteran
my point is, how the hell do you know what the guy said or didn't say? i'll downgrade my slander from douchebag to twat.

I and I

Hello ya'll. I am going to use my inaugural post on ICMAG to congratulate The General on yet another showing of his amazing cannabis skills. Ganja is what you put into it, and yours is pure love my friend. I salute you General! I also have seen "Rod Stewart" in action at Halloweens' past. Tight like a tiger. And to Rowdy....job well done out there in Lake County.

Bless Up

I and I

Yes I and I. bless up for your kind words, But it was u that has made the General The General he is.(You've gave me the name The General) So glade to see u joining the team.. And NoBull56 don't throw stones at a glasshouse!

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please Help If You Can!

Please Help If You Can!

ATTENTION MEMBERS! We have a veteran who came to our door with terminal lung cancer who is undergoing chemo therapy and in need of a recommendation to join our free disbursement program. Of course the V.A. wont give him a recommendation so he has made an appointment with the Dr. in Middletown on wednesday evening. He has no transportation so we will pay any Member $100. to provide him with a safe ride from Lucerne to Middletown and back on this wed evening.

karmical

Hey Rowdy,
There's a VA doctor down this way that writes veterans rec's.
Given the distance probably will not help this vet, but I'll pm you the doctors info for future vets in a couple days unless you need it for this one, then I would go digging right away.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont want to start a fight with anyone here but I hear it is the 91 and I'm no chemdawg expert for sure.

I want to thank Smokesalot420 once again for being so kind and volunteering to drive for hours to take a patient with terminal cancer that he didnt even know to get his recommendation so he could legally procure the miraculous medicine that helps so many of us. Thank you and bless you. Peace and love comin your way.

"Because of the progress mankind has achieved and because of the difficulties that are at times part and parcel of progress and prosperity, we find ourselves at a crossroad where we might make the world safe for our future generations or we might all perish together." (Haile Selassie)

T

theJointedOne

"Because of the progress mankind has achieved and because of the difficulties that are at times part and parcel of progress and prosperity, we find ourselves at a crossroad where we might make the world safe for our future generations or we might all perish together." (Haile Selassie)

Yes give thanks! What a beautiful world to have people like smokealot to help out those in need. Good Karma all around!

as for the chem, i dont know how you guys keep track of all those pheno's. lol

have you all heard about the plant number and weight limits being revoked. I am stoked if that happens!!

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Nomaad, google her web site goodkarmagrowers and get her info there.

Last edited by a moderator:

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
"One of the vendors I knew real well and I know he had our Gods Gift" Speaking of which...
What ever happened to bandit? We met and I must say Bandit was an amazingly nice person with a great outlook on life. I lost his contact info when I lost my phone, but I would feel comfortable knowing that maybe he's still talking to you rowdy. Regardless if 777 ever reads this I miss you buddy hope all is well with you and yours.

Sidenote:
Rowdy can I still call dibbs on a nice couple banana goo's when ever they make it in?

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Yeah bandit is one of my favorite people, awesome person to say the least. Just hoping he's well. Anyways glad you're here for all of us rowdy, and I check the menu (not even joking when I say this) daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.