What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimjay

It's still going. It probably hasn't been updated because nothing really changed. They are there fri. and sat. Pretty good selection of cuts. I finished my first run w/ cuts from there and everything was fine. I like that warlock they got :joint:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First Saturday In July All Proceeds Donated To Local Animal Shelters

First Saturday In July All Proceeds Donated To Local Animal Shelters

The first Saturday of July all the proceeds from the Farmers Market in Clearlake will be donated to the local animal shelters in Lake County. Come and pick up some lovely ladies for a good cause.

20kw dreams

Why are the proceeds not going towards free medication? Seems pretty logical to me, but maybe that's already a given.

mark6699331

Animals need a voice too, since they can't speak themselves. I think it is a good charity. I'm up in humboldt, do you guys still have the seed packs available?

thanks
mark

20kw dreams

Fuck aminals..lol..j/k...it's a good cause for sure. I'm just slightly hungov3r and being an ass.

Someone post up some prices though, EH!

And how many can y0u walk out of there with?

People growing these out? I'ld like to pick up some of that Nanner.

If anyone is going over there that lives in San Jose or Santa Cruz PM me

justalilrowdy said:
The first Saturday of July all the proceeds from the Farmers Market in Clearlake will be donated to the local animal shelters in Lake County. Come and pick up some lovely ladies for a good cause.

That's a really good idea!!
All the dogs in My household are "Rescue-dogs", and The shelters need all the support they can get!

This, once again, is a great idea, and offers some help to those who can't ask for it, except in woofs....

Martha S.

jimjay

justalilrowdy said:
Are you not able to read youre pm's? I been trying to talk to ya. If that is the case sorry for making assumptions. lol You'll see.
I was out there late today and must of missed ya.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey I'm a total animal person and the shelters and aspca need all the help they can get here. I'm hoping for a good turnout of vendors and patients.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Martha Stewart said:
That's a really good idea!!
All the dogs in My household are "Rescue-dogs", and The shelters need all the support they can get!

This, once again, is a great idea, and offers some help to those who can't ask for it, except in woofs....

Martha S.
Mine are rescue dogs too and good to hear from you again Martha..

D

dankiestog

glad to hear of the good cause....i love dogs & Birds & fish sometimes cats & deer & almost everything in the ocean.... thanks

G

Takin care of the helpless....

Takin care of the helpless....

Justa.... :wave: ....You are to be commended for the spread of care and knowledge available in your area as well as helpin out the shelters..........If I could patronize and buy viable clones and seeds,I`d be there every weekend.....Unfortunately ,I`m 3000 miles away in the asshole of the earth southeast and wishing there was some way for a pore `ol carpenter/homebuilder to be able to move to "GOD`S COUNTRY" ......Norcal.......No genetics here ,only bagseed and gifts from friends ...........I`ve been blessed with good friends here but I ought to be afforded the same oppurtunities as everyone else huh?... :confused: ......Keep up the killer work with your lil rowdy self.......Peace.......DHF........ :sasmokin:

G

I know i asked befor but can please..... someone tell me how to get there :confused: I know it's in lake county but what are the street names exits and junctions etc.... please sumone pm me with the info

Thanks amillion times folks!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Glad to see this thread is back from oblivion. Got a couple of Girls from the market going and can't wait. i have been on a mission for this plant for yrs. Lets keep this goin folks. People around this area should never complain about not getting elite genetics. the market is incredible.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the market is every Saturday all year around...
Thanks for all the positive energy for the shelter day. I hope the turnout is good and we can really raise some money.
Clearlake is on Hwy 53. Mapquest will give you directions and we are at 14240 Lakeshore Drive.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GreenLion said:
Thats very cool!
and hope to see you there that Saturday as well as other quality vendors who would like to participate. 100% of everything we make that day will go to the animals.

G

justalilrowdy said:
the market is every Saturday all year around...
Thanks for all the positive energy for the shelter day. I hope the turnout is good and we can really raise some money.
Clearlake is on Hwy 53. Mapquest will give you directions and we are at 14240 Lakeshore Drive.

THANK YOU, Justalilrowdy for u showed me the way.Whispering voice:" If you post it...... they wil come........."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.