What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimjay

Since it is different vendors and such i cant really say what prices are. They all vary.

Trybud- I picked up a good amount of those gdp's at diff. times and all have done really well. Those plants are hard to kill?

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
I really wish that home prices in cali weren't through the roof, I'd be there in a heartbeat. Nice thing you folks have going on out there.

For registered/carded users, how is the security? Seems like having your name on file with the state would lead to a federal agent pounding through your door though. Coupled with the fact that Cali has the most MJ arrests in the country. Makes me a little nervous, but none the less, I'd love to come out there and live out my life in a haze...

Later all.

Spaced...

Last edited:

trybud

i dont have many plants die on me either,i bet it was luck of the draw and i got dealt the weakling...to be fair, i didn't go there myself, a friend who is still kinda new to all this was the one doing the selection. im not giving any bad press just the one experience. the banana purchased at the same time is doing great and i got a purple kush that came from a batch the following weekend that im happy with not even knowing if its verified.....i recommend everyone try to get up there at least once in their lifetime, it's a clone flea market for chrissakes!

jimjay

I was smoking on that banana all summer and i have to say i love that shit. The banana i got was from that club and it didnt look to good but one of my favorites(weed not clones). did the guys w/ the shipwreck have the pk?

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
You folks are SO lucky

You folks are SO lucky

I've spent thousands of dollars on seeds ta get the mothers I have.I'd be like jo-jo circus boy at a farmers market that sold clones.lol I gota git out of this cornfield and git ta Cali,it's callin my name....Keep up the good work Kat.Take care...BC

jimjay

B.C.- yeah i agree, if the prices are too high for you buy one measily clone and see if it works out for you. If not oh well, few bucks down the drain. But if it does work clone the shit out of it or go get more from the source.

J

Jack Crevalle

I really wish that home prices in cali weren't through the roof, I'd be there in a heartbeat. Nice thing you folks have going on out there.

For registered/carded users, how is the security? Seems like having your name on file with the state would lead to a federal agent pounding through your door though. Coupled with the fact that Cali has the most MJ arrests in the country. Makes me a little nervous, but none the less, I'd love to come out there and live out my life in a haze...

Home prices are more than through the roof. A one bedroom apartment in my town won't go for less than $200 grand nowadays, condo $350, and house $500 + for anything within 50 miles of the beach or city.

Hardly anyone signs up for State cards as the system sucks and is not available everywhere. People here make do with a doctor recommendation and the only reason why MJ arrests are higher is because..drumroll..there are many many more medical patients moving to Cali daily to not be prosecuted for their medecine.
People busted in Cali are busted due to narcs, neighbors, or stupid situations, most legit patients stand up for their rights and are courageous and are stealth, and most cops here know it's a hard one to fight if you're legit, so they don't get involved until forced to by some careless grower mistake. Cali is on the forefront of the fight to legalize our medicine. Everyone else stop hating, and get on it!

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
JC - That would be a great place to be a builder! Thanks for all you folks do out there. Maybe one day... Best of luck.

Spaced...

G

The state ID card just has your picture and a number, no name. So when the police need to verify if you are a legit patient they go to a web site and enter the number and it returns the patient's status. If you are over your limits there can be problems.

The DEA spokemen repeatedly deny they are after patients, if you believe the DEA. They do tend to close the bigger and more profitable dispensaries and who knows what patient info they have on hand, but it's safe to say they record each patient visit by their patient number.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
New Vendors.. More Selections.. Getting bigger and better

New Vendors.. More Selections.. Getting bigger and better

Hey we are adding new vendors every week and the market is getting bigger and better. More selection.. more fun.
Get to the farmers market when you get a chance.
:joint:
Peace.. and good growing.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

and if you want a different potting medium than the fytocell please specify.

G

justalilrowdy said:
Hey we are adding new vendors every week and the market is getting bigger and better. More selection.. more fun.
Get to the farmers market when you get a chance.
:joint:
Peace.. and good growing.

What is the general ball park price on clones? We talking 5 bucks to 20 bucks? Just wondering, and i'm sure others as well. When ever i get a chance to head out that way. I'll be checking out the market for sure. Thanks for sharing this wonderful place with us.
Take care,
BG

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Farmers Market Friday & Saturday Starting in April..

Farmers Market Friday & Saturday Starting in April..

Starting in April we will have the farmers mkt at Holistic Solutions on Friday and Saturday from noon to 420.

I would love to make it there, but something I dont get. Do I have to go to place an order and deposite then return a few weeks later to get the clones? Are there any for direct purchase, gas is costing alot these days and 2 trips for some clones is not good. Also, is there any trading happening. Sounds like an excellent thing, keep up the good work!!

D

DJ_highst_

I am coming from South Bay Area to go the clone Marketplace in Clear Lake. Is it faster to take 680 to 53 to 29 or should I go 101 to 29. thanks everyone in advance for the help. peace_highst

jimjay

The pre ordering is for larger orders but if you just need a few they are there and that is how they typically do it. That service is just there if you need it. I don't think there is trading going on.

D

DJ_highst_

:yes:

:yes:

Holistic Solutions Clone Market was very cool.

Strains Available:

Bubba Kush
Shipwreck
Warlock (from Magnus genetics)
Sour diesel/bubble cross (forget exact name, but he will be there again)
Few purple kush cuts
Trainwreck
Jedi

there was more, but these were all I could remember

Several of the vendors had the dry product available and were very nice and answered questions.

One Vendor even had a large vase full of freshly cut colas from live plants that he cut that morning and had them there as varification of quality. They looked like the were still growing in the vase, lol. Now that is fucking bad-ass. I wish I could have taken a picture.

Overall very cool event and hope even more people come up and support this. we need more events like this.

Justalilrowdy is very cool and runs a nice place. Major props.

darthvapor

the name you forgot is sour bubble and the diesel X snowcap which he called snow crane.you forgot trainwreck X afghani, buddha, dutch dragon and .... oh and about every off ramp and turn on the way there too. thnks for the ride!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.