What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theJointedOne

went to gkgand missed the ladies...but hung out with the dudes and checkedout the new place. Lots of room for sure. Shoud be good for the cup

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Good Karma Growers Plants another Great Ideal

Good Karma Growers Plants another Great Ideal

We stopped at the 'NEW' GKG last Sunday & ITS AWSOME!! Rowdy has moved clubbing to the next truly GOOD KARMA level of members sharing with members.:jump:
Where in the whole world can a member take their extra meds sharing them and set their own recovery fee level??:peacock:
Can’t afford to buy another med for a change-up, go to GKG & trade. :smoker:
Need a safe place to meet folks that might be able to help you figure out what went wrong? Go to Good Karma Growers!:party:
Rowdy Thank You Thank You!!!:thank you:

Capn

Any place to get reliable cuttings from near the high desert or antelope valley??? From one med patient to another, please send me a PM!!

T

theJointedOne

high dessert like susanville? there is a collective there. They sell seeds not sure about clones...i went in there and they didnt know who or what jack herrer was so......

nvthis

Spinosad, in my personal experience..

Cheap!!

Organic.

Spider mites: Nada.

Thrips: A one stop shop killing machine. This stuff owns thrips in hardcore fashion.

Root gnats: Seems very, VERY effective on the flyers. It may not get them at the roots, but wouldn't this disrupt their cycle enough to get the handle you need? I still have 'em, but then I have had a quite a few new clones come through over the months also...

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We had a few vendors on site yesterday and the farmers market is taking off.. we had a great selection of all things 420 and looks to be better today!
Its so cool to have room to host more than 1 or 2 vendors and its a great place to come and hang out for a few hours.
Hospitality is major.

T

theJointedOne

hey rowdy i was in there earlierint he week and there were som "BBL's" there and when i asked the young man what they were he said blue berry lights, is this the BB x nl from doc atomic? if so its the bomb ...if not im sure its the bomb still!!!

lemme know

ok Raspect to GKG

T

theJointedOne

So I have another genetic question. Does anybody know any info on the Triple Black Afghani seeds that were available at gkg. I picked up one sexed plant last year and it was one of the prettiest girls i had...and it did turn black!

I remember a vendor coming to a cup and he ran it as well.

So im asking if anybody has any info on the seeds? if there are multiple phenos, lineage ect... I think there is some mendo purps in there but im not sure. Ok thanks

raspect

Billygoat

For those looking at the Chem Dawg cut GK carry's. WOW! this thing grows and clones awesome. Mine are just starting to bud out and I've got to say. This plant won't slow down. This plant is very strong and grows super fast.

I'm glad I grabbed this cut last time I was down. Thanks GK staff. See you in a few.
Take care,
BG

PS, to the person that saved me and gifted me the Headband cut. Thanks again and that girl is ROCKIN also. Thanks

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
So to what weight increment should I separate each sample into and how many? This question is for the hash too. I think it should be like it was last time where the judges need to buy in aswell, but I say maybe an added fee for those judging only. Thinking out loud here so feel free to ignore me.
Oh and I was also thinking of something the other day and thought I'd suggest it. I think you maybe getting busier so this may not fit into your ever expanding agenda, but I was thinking this...What about having a certain section of clones (maybe on a rolling platform so they be easier to move around) that is harden off ready to go clones/teens/moms? So the idea is that they'd be hardened off by the staff then after 2 weeks they are deemed ready and it will cut the hardening off time for the outdoor growers. I don't think I'll be doing outdoor this year, but I was thinking about that I figured it couldn't hurt to share. Well I'd be laughed at any other club, but I know my words don't go on deaf ears at GKG.

Wishing your move is going smoothly...Proph.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What are you entering Proph? whatever it would take for you to test.. 1/2 gram of bud? the hash wont take much.
We will have vendors with outdoor ready plants in a few weeks and thanks for the ideas.. always appreciated my friend... but you know that. :)

Billygoat

So, if I got this right. We need to bag all the samples and label them in about .5 gram size? Just want to make sure I got this right, so I'm not jump through hoops at last minute.
Thanks,
BG

Status
Not open for further replies.