What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

turtle farmer

Yes,the BBL's are Dr.Atomic,and they are amazing--I just finished a batch for the warm-up cup.Along with some cotton candy, I hope is cured in time.
Rowdy-I love the new shop,lots of room for small guys like me!!!what are the chances of that DP clone showing up for the cup??cant wait
peace
TF

T

theJointedOne

im with prophet. It would be cool to see outdoor ready plants. That would be hella cool! Another idea i had was maybe vendors could take orders? I woud be down to get lots of those big dr atomic bbnl's in first of may if i could!

nomaad

Veteran
So, if I got this right. We need to bag all the samples and label them in about .5 gram size? Just want to make sure I got this right, so I'm not jump through hoops at last minute.
Thanks,
BG

bet its been a long time since you were stuffing nickle bags. those were the days.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There will be a dp waiting turtle..
Expertsetup..I had a patient tell me he picked up some stuff from Green Leaf that looked pretty bad when he got it but it was something he wanted and when he went to transplant it he saw colonized root aphids on the roots by the hundreds. I have heard several reports that they are exceptionally bad this year. We are checking plants with the 40x now. Thats a tough one tho..
I often wonder how contaminated the commercial potting soil is. I think I'm gonna start composting and reusing instead of relying on the rip-off pre-packaged soil industry. Self sustainability is where its at. We need to learn how to feed ourselves again. We've forgotten how to do that. We rely on a system that is incredibly inept and is destroying our planet with its raping of the top soils. Our food supply has steadily declined in quality.
Why did we ever decide to accept utilities that we have to pay to some industry EVERY MONTH that is also polluting our planet? Why weren't we thinking 50 years ago "If I make my own power and have a well I am free of that useless monthly expense?" Convenience? What a price we are paying... I'm still on the grid but self sustainability has become my life goal.
well that was a little off topic but don't ya wonder??
The vendors can absolutely take orders.. we've always allowed that.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is an idea I've been tossing around for a while and I want everyone to let me know what they think about this idea.
We only have a few hours for the whole event and it has gained alot of new entries every time we have it. I feel we don't have enough ample time to really decide what was the best of the best.

I am thinking this time we will do $10. per entry for the contestants that will be paid out to the winner along with 10 grams of free meds per catagory.. and non contestants can buy in to judge for $15. (which will go to Special Pets Rescue) and everyone will get a pkg of meds to sample. We will have our traditional "pot luck dinner" with lots of good food for the day and there is usually free medibles, seeds and medicine from lots of generous folks to take home. Here's the big difference. We dont have to judge at the end of the day. Take the pkg to use at your discretion over the next few days (or right then if you want) Call us with your vote before or on 4/14 and we will count the votes and announce the winner! I think we could have a much better idea of what we really think is the best.
Let me know what you think..

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Judges Only Thread

Judges Only Thread

Call us with your vote before or on 4/14 and we will count the votes and announce the winner! Let me know what you think..
Rowdy what about keeping track of your votes via a phone call, and in addition to, posting ones opinion here at IC Mag? A thread dedicated to your cup... with judges only being allowed to post smoke reports and thier opinions here as well? DD

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That would be totally cool! The cup events are my time to decompress and have a good time! I am so looking forward to a big bash in our new digs!
Come on lets party!! :rtfo: :party: :grouphug: :trampoline: :groupwave: :bis:
:smoke out:

Looks like it might be pretty big so be sure you pkg up enough samples for everyone!
Come in early if you want to pkg it up at the club!

T

theJointedOne

cmon folks where's the outdoor entries...i know a few of you are waiting..lets see em!

nomaad

Veteran
Wish I had enough OD of something to enter. Maybe I can get my homegirl to enter her Black Rose from 09.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS! :greenstars:
Gypsy has graciously agreed to allow a "Judges Only" thread for our Good Karma Cup Events! :greenstars:
Thank You GYPSY! :thank you:
You are a gentleman and a scholar!
:thank you::thank you:

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Over the next week I will be revamping the 420swap website. I am hoping to promote a substantial informal economy for our member patients... a trade for product or services so to speak. We have a massage therapist (legitimate licensed so get your mind out of the gutter..lol) who is a patient and she is willing to work for quality medicine and we have connected her with another patient. I hope other proffessionals will come in and be willing to trade servises for meds in this depressed economy. No personal info will be posted.. 1. Massage Therapist will be the first service listed. You can come in and get their contact info if you join or are a member.

nomaad

Veteran
This is awesome. I have been trading meds for everything from massage, to fresh veggies to firewood since I got here. Having a board where people offer their services specifically for meds is a great idea...

phatsesh

i have bout 10gr. set aside till the cup. i hope itll be enough. i can grab some when i enter also form gkg. okay
i can puul 4 gs out of my head stash i guess

i want to enter my white russian indoor. and cross it with some of prophets nysd pollen

phatsesh

hows that casey your gonna enter, havnt seen any good casey but mine yet, wish i had enough to enter her. hope its cup worthy.

are you looking for anything special ?

Billygoat

hows that casey your gonna enter, havnt seen any good casey but mine yet, wish i had enough to enter her. hope its cup worthy.

are you looking for anything special ?

It's Joe's cut. I guess will see if everyone likes it or not. I'm just happy to get away and have some fun and enjoy chilling with everyone. Memeber's here don't understand how many hours I put in per a day. I get one day off a week and it's always spent in the garden catching up on work.

This will be a nice break for sure. Also, give me a chance to catch up with some friends. As for cuts, I'm always open to something special. Not looking for anything, just curious if anyone is bring anything special.
Take care,
BG

phatsesh

yes i would like to be able to chill with some folks who understand what im talking bout with my hobby. i dont know how i ever managed to grow and work full time there is always so much to do in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.