What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

planty

I'm not that worried about it. I haven't had that strain since the night I have it to Chem Father. My point was just to try to keep things close to home because this was a privately bred cross using STS and even though I chose from a lot of seeds it still was an engineered hybrid so putting something like that out there on a wide scale may not be too smart...

As ya saw posted..she can intersex and being spread out wide even though it is a great plant isn't the best idea...not only because of that but because further crossing with it will degrade the gene pool.

These are plants..and theres always new and better ones to be found. I just started a whole bunch seeds to do just that. The point behind sending a word of caution about passing something out isn't always about greed or trade baiting...On another hand though it's good to keep things special for a while if you put time and effort in to coming up with something new and fresh that is ahead of the curve there shouldn't be any shame or embarassment in wanted to ride your find exclusively[close friends included...after all the best thing in life is good friends..] for a while..

I took from what you had posted that TB777 had insinuated that he had directly gotten it from me, which I just wanted to clear up if in fact that's what had happened.

Even though a strain from my garden has made it to the farmers market i never personally have ... I'm quite a bit North.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It came to us as O.G. but thats about all i know. calicoli06 tells me he thinks its his old master and i tend to believe that as i know it was screamin.. No matter what it is its just outstanding! I've had others tell me its absolutely an O.G. strain.
We have been busy busy busy getting our move done and we're almost there. No phone until Monday so please be patient..
thanks everyone.

phatsesh

it feels damn good to have somethimg everyone else wants and cant get cause its yours. especially when its unique to distiction and i can smell it it and know its mine.

i also like to keep this top notch out of the commercial cannabis circle.

anyway i know where planty is coming from then you can enter it into a cup

Norkali

picked up a gram and can say it is not OG. Bubba perhaps. Premium quality AAA+++
peace

Oh yes, I got a half oz. because it was such fire.

Definitely great stuff.

It came to us as O.G. but thats about all i know. calicoli06 tells me he thinks its his old master and i tend to believe that as i know it was screamin.. No matter what it is its just outstanding! I've had others tell me its absolutely an O.G. strain.
We have been busy busy busy getting our move done and we're almost there. No phone until Monday so please be patient..
thanks everyone.

There's just no way I tell ya! lol. I do believe that it is most likely the Master Kush now with Cali's comment, good stuff! Mystery solved. (in my mind at least; I'm convinced)

Can't wait to come up again to see the new location fully functioning.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any one who buys medicine they aren't satisfied with is welcome to return the remaining meds and trade or get a refund.

T

theJointedOne

that Shrom is also very very nice....great daytime high thats still got a punch to it!and great flavor!

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The questionable OG is off the board. I see alot of negative statements on here about the clubs and how they conduct themselves but I have been on both sides.. as a vendor I felt we deserved a better percentage of the recovery fee. It sucks to work your ass off to bring in a good product only to have the club owner make a better profit than you do.. On the flip side we have vendors who come in with a very high quality product and its beautiful the first few go arounds and then they start to slip a little and hope no one notices. In truth I cant look and smoke and inspect every product that comes to us as I cant be there all the time and lets face it past a certain point in the day its hard to do a good smoke test.. :smokeit: I rely on my vendors honesty so when they pass off an inferior product after bringing in the good product I am not expecting it and it may get on the board for a minute. I wont place my trust in that vendor again but thats the reality of dealing with unreputable vendors. They just harm themselves in the end because I dont want to deal with them anymore and fortunately there are many good good vendors.. Feedback is a most valuable tool.
As far as now opening the market and being able to stand behind our vendor products thats just not possible. We will provide "in house" meds and clones that we absolutely will stand behind as we have tested and know these products well as well as many vendor products but the vendors will have to stand behind their products. We will work hard to bring you the most reputable vendors out there and I ask that they bring a finished sample of what they are vending if they vend clones.
Prices may be higher than the norm for Good Karma Growers but the vendors set their prices.
Everyone interested in entering the 420 Warm-Up Cup please e-mail with what you plan to enter and if you plan to enter something in the HashBash.

karmical

Any one who buys medicine they aren't satisfied with is welcome to return the remaining meds and trade or get a refund.

:tiphat:

thats freakin' awesome, there's a very small % of places that roll like this.

oh shit, totally forgot to grab tix for phils'70th tonight, was going to say something, but now must put it in gear and get out the front door...

T

theJointedOne

hey kat had some questions on the purple nepal. Do you happen to know the flowering time and if its a good yeilder? thanks

T

theJointedOne

omg really a urkle pheno!! right on. Very nice stuff...if Jah helps me find somewhere to get some outdoor going this year im gonna try a few of those!

Everyone interested in entering the 420 Warm-Up Cup please e-mail with what you plan to enter and if you plan to enter something in the HashBash.

Hey there rowdy,

Long time lurker, but I finally decided to register to let you know that I am interested in entering the 420 Warm-up Cup. I have some indoor Blue Night (Kryptonite x (blueberryx(g13xhashplant)) that I would like to enter.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just popped 12 Fire OG Kush seeds for males to do our breeding projects with. I will hopefully find a nice female among the crop as well and we will have first generation clones available once we've grown out a test run..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts