What's new

Farmers Market for Clones in Clearlake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobull56

ICMag Donor
I'm with Rowdy and we we're talking good vibes about Bandit Saturday & the great genes he shared with us!!:thank you:
Most of us that were blessed with his 'Paranormal' cross have kept it for future use & where ever that takes us (giving the praise to Bandit for the exultant cross). We all talk about our experiences in the grow & sometimes forgetting that a power much greater then anyone of us actually make it all happen!!:artist:

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
My 2 cents on theBandit777. Not that it matters much, but I felt I had to chime in.

My 2 cents on theBandit777. Not that it matters much, but I felt I had to chime in.

Bandit is one of the nicest, warm-hearted, deep individuals I ever got the pleasure of crossing paths with. I constantly saw nothing but positivity come across the boards from him and he was the first person I actually met in person off IC. I'm not sure where he wondered off to, but I do know his heart was in the right place and he only deserved the best that Karma has to offer. The first time we talked on the phone I was in Vegas. Instead of partying it up, we talked for about 2 hours about anything and everything and I don't regret a second of it. I knew I had come across a great person, regardless if we shared similar interests. Everyone who was fortunate enough to meet him will contest to the same. All in all I think it comes down to...

WE MISS YOU BANDIT.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=3734
^^Just so you can see how on point Bandit was/is, this was just one of his albums, the "CHILLA" at the bottom right is the now Gangster Purps (correct me if I'm wrong Rowdy), not sure how that got swiched up, but that is just how the name game goes I guess.

ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Gods Gift came from Good Karma and yes the ogxmp or "chilla" as he is now calling it is the same thing as the Gangter.. thats what he was calling it when he brought it to us.

nomaad

Veteran
WE MISS YOU BANDIT.

I just spoke to somebody who is in contact with theBandit. It came up because we were smoking the Gangsters. I asked him to pass on the message that he is missed and that he should pop in to ICM or GKG. Never met the guy, but he sounds like another valuable member of the community.

I am sad that I missed another weekend at GKG. Hopefully I'll make it next week.

This is the last chance I am going to have before my growing season starts to process concentrate for the free disbursement program. If anybody has trim or other hashables that are sitting in trash bags in the garage molding, please donate. We'll even give you back up to a 3rd of the resulting bubble if you need it. We have produced and distributed thousands of dollars in free meds (about a 3rd of it thru GKG) to deserving patients this year and hope to do even better in 2010. I'm willing to bet that there are thousands of these forgotten trashbags in people's garages and sheds all over the area... let's not let it all go to waste.

Also... 2010 will surely see an increase in the amount of bubble we're going to have to process. Anybody who is interested in helping in that production should get in touch with me. Its a paid gig and will start in the middle of the summer. U must have a valid Dr's rec.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
I'm trying to prop you nomaad, it's not working on my phone at the moment, but when I get home you have some props coming your way. Please make sure you let him know he's more than a little missed, I really can't say enough about how great of a person thebandit777.

Oh and if I have the time I wouldn't mind helpping in stirring up some bubble. I've made bubble for the past 5+ years, using bubble bags, so I know the process and love helpping the community in anyway I can.

Oh side note does anyone have his burkle cut floating around?

Peace and good karma.

phatsesh

i was wondering about the vendor setup limits cost quantity etc.

also i have some djshort vanilluna and some paradise ice cream that are going to cut from rotation so i would like to get some out there if any body would like some.

speaking of bananna.....my lord that bannana gooo is the stinkiest plant ive ever chopped down not sure how it smokes yet but lord the stink was outrageous

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh side note does anyone have his burkle cut floating around?
Bandit had the burkle last time I saw him, but that was long ago and far away.
You should ask the guy w/ the cherry pez. he apparently is friendly with danimal (aka dusty bowls) and i think that's where Bandit got his cut from.
Bandit thought it was excellent and I'm not the greatest fan of urkle or bubba, so I passed on it.

Come back, Bandito!

Last edited:

Norkali

I thought i saw some banana kush clones at gkg a while back? If anybody can find this strain i highly recomend it. Very very high thc content and nice stacked bract bud stucture. omg this is some really good medicine.

oh and you should all grab that purple nepal too, its very good also!

Yep. I managed to grab one, haven't ran her yet but I am excited!

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The burkle also came from the market and was an outstanding product..unfortunately another herm that i was warned about by ogorganic but i had to run it myself and sure enough just throws a few banana's about 4 weeks in and always down low on the plant but no more burkle for me. One of those manageable herms but i cant pass them around with a good conscience. Some people don't mind them when they are manageable and the medicine is outstanding. I feel they are destructive to the gene pool and there are so many good things out there anymore that we can be more selective.
Anyone wanting info about the vending rules at the market should give us a call or come in or send me a pm.
Any and all donations of trim this weekend are appreciated and will go to help many patients.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are NOW AT OUR NEW LOCATION!! :blowbubbles: :greenstars:
6030 E. Hwy 20 in Lucerne. We're located right in front of our old location so easy to find and more room so I can do my original dream of having on site vendors everyday we are open!! :dance013: :blowbubbles: :rtfo: :groupwave: :party: :peacock: :greenstars: :greenstars:

nomaad

Veteran
nice one. i look forward to seeing the new place.

I want to thank everybody who contacted me about hashmaking for the free disbursement program next year. I did get a LOT of messages, so please don't be offended if I don't get back to you personally. I am expecting the first round of trim to start coming in when black boxes come down... so we've got some time between now and then. I'll start getting back to the interested parties in a couple of months.

Rowdy and crew:

Conga Rats from the Island!

Will there be poppies?

Island love to all my GKG friends, I look forward to seeing the new place.

I will miss the feeling of high school (smoking in the boys room with all my friends) and looking forward to taking the new gym by storm :)

P

planty

Humble1 I never gave thebandit777 any of my cuts directly..was he claiming that? If so..it is a lie. I'm here to tell you myself! I did give the Burkle and others to Chemfather who I know gave some of the strains to several people who like to give plants away so it isn't too hard to imagine it hitting his garden 3 or 4 people down from mine where it originally started. The Burkle is tight and if you don't do things right she does throw bananas down low like her father Bubba Kush...But I'd just like to throw it out there that strain is actually GDP x Bubba Kush At the time I thought the Ape, GDP, Urk, Nepal were all the same but the GDP is definiately different. At the time I grew Urk and GDP x Bubba and the Burkle keeper was from the GDP side. The Urk keeper was the Grandfather kush which is a pinner yielder and purple urkle on the inhale bubba kush on the exhale..Neither strain are around in my space. I am now working with other strains from the same Bubba K reversal project done in 2004 or 05 that I did not make the mistake of giving away to some one...Damn it's been a long fun ride.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey dusty, i thought that was you.
Bandit never claimed he got the cut from you directly. He got it from someone else who got it from you and knew about the restriction you placed on it.
All I said was that the dude with the cherry pez knows you and if anyone is interested in that cut they might try talking to him. Bandit is a very righteous dude who does not play the restriction game; you should take notes.
He didn't get the cut from the cherry pez guy, either. So don't write that guy out of your will just yet, dusty. I also was offered the Burkle cut from 2 other sources besides Bandit and both of those members have since left icmag or changed their original handles.

Status
Not open for further replies.