What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmerlion's Greenhouse learning experiments.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Real nice grow man! I was reading back a couple pages and see you talking of seeding the entire greenhouse. I gotta agree with Dubi, you'll have so much seed, it will be crazy ! But hey it sounds like something I would do, so who am I to judge. Seed it up ! Lol.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
DoubleTripleOG, I decided to cull my two male Lebanese plants. Doing a sweet bud run instead. I know Dubi will have plenty of seeds for me to buy. I love getting cool mail from him.
Peace

Kaskadian

Veteran
Farmerlion brudduh! The garden is looking tremendous. I'm sorry for not stopping by more often... been swamped with work.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Kaskadian, not a problem my friend. I don't get to visit other threads near as much as I would like to.
Have a great week my friend. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
July 14th updates

July 14th updates

Hey all, another picture blast from the greenhouse.
The weather has been hot and sunny this past week. The girls are loving it!

My outside Original Glue and my Crazy horse in front.

My Auto Malawi x Northern Lights, flowering strong.

My NYCD

My Peyote Purple
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
July 14th

July 14th

The Early Bubba Hash

A Blueberry

The Lebanese x Erdpurt

A Lebanese female

Panama D/C trifoliate

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
July 14th

July 14th

Purple Nepjam f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f29

Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Purple Nepjam f6

Bubba Kush, left. Purple Malawi/PCK#47 x Purple Nepjam right.

EDY
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
July 14th

July 14th

Panama x PCK green left, purple right.

Kush n Cheese

Critical Cheese

Blue Thai

Original Sour Diesel
Peace

herbgreen

Veteran
Little higher than knee high by the fourth of July!

Rock Out in the great white north like its the tropics

I like that Blue thai plant alot All of them really Its a fiesta!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Orfeas, thank you for stopping by.

Herbgreen, the weather has been steady here for a while now. The girls are enjoying the long sunny days. I switched over to lake water now that the rains have slowed. They seem to enjoy the change as well. I'm still giving a good misting in the morning with rain water.
Peace

deepwaterdude

Orfeas, thank you for stopping by.

Herbgreen, the weather has been steady here for a while now. The girls are enjoying the long sunny days. I switched over to lake water now that the rains have slowed. They seem to enjoy the change as well. I'm still giving a good misting in the morning with rain water.
Peace

Man, are they happy. What spires! Whatever your regimen it is really getting them vibrant. I sense better sizing than last year and see a lot more wide leaves, generally a more zen grow. Very nice, my bro!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Nothing to do with Cannabis

Nothing to do with Cannabis

Hello all, and thank you for the encouragement and kind words.
This posting has nothing to do with cannabis and everything to do with life.
I can't tell you how blessed I am to have such a wonderful wife and two dear friends close by to enjoy life with. On a whim my wife decided we needed to grill crab and lobster for dinner over an open fire.

So while life can be very busy and hectic. Please take a moment every now and then to enjoy why we do it all to begin with. So I give a shout out to my wife and friends for a great weekend and good food. Peace :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts