What's new

F45 v3.0 "Ricky's Dope Farm"

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
The extra fan may have gotten my VPD closer to dialed. The USD are shooting for the ceiling!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369073907.393238.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369073929.610446.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369073948.076965.jpg

D

DHF

when all yer ducks are in a row with dialed environment and proper watts per sq ft , yas can`t hold them bitches back.....

Just gotta get outta the way and let mother nature do her thang.......Lookin good Arm...

All could take notice how attention to detail and following the rules pays off......Perpetual FTW my buddy.....

Hope the OD helps out this yr too Bro.........

Peace.....Freds......:ying:....

Arminius

Veteran
Got the last 4 plants, plus the 4th light installed into Alpha. Temps were higher than I like, and I expect to add 2 more fans on a thermostat.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369106763.240194.jpg

Arminius

Veteran
My priority today will be redoing the irrigation in Alpha.
I contemplated my options for several days, and have a simple plan. I will be placing 2x4 underneath the 8 plants in the center, allowing for the PVC manifold to sit beneath them. At each corner of the manifold will be a 4 port bubbler with drip lines. It's working pretty good in Bravo using 3/4", but not seeing the basket stakes aerate like they are supposed to. Will try 1/2" this time to see it that helps.

Arminius

Veteran
Got the irrigation done, a but rushed, and burned my neck on a bulb, ouch!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369295019.824268.jpg

D

DaveTheNewbie

so whats the plan re runoff?
are you letting the rooms flood or catching it somehow, or running feed to need like blumats?

Arminius

Veteran
so whats the plan re runoff?
are you letting the rooms flood or catching it somehow, or running feed to need like blumats?

Right now I am letting the runoff evaporate from the lights on. I feed to runoff 2-3 times a day, and the floor is dry by lights off. My RH is lower than desired, so a little extra humidity is welcomed until I can build some foggers.

Kit Kat

Interested in seeing how those foggers work out for you - I pulled everyone's examples from this thread 'cause it looks like I'll have to do the same, but with all that air exchange can it really raise it that much?

Arminius

Veteran
Interested in seeing how those foggers work out for you - I pulled everyone's examples from this thread 'cause it looks like I'll have to do the same, but with all that air exchange can it really raise it that much?

I am contemplating hooking the fogger lines to my intakes from my sealed workspace outside the rooms with electronic dampers with a timer to only fog when lights on.

Arminius

Veteran
Alternatively, I am thinking to run 2" PVC from the fogger into the top of the room, running along the ceiling, all the way to the back of the room, with holes drilled to evenly disperse the fog. With my circulation fans, it should work. I imagine the fog is heavier than dry air, so it should drop down onto the plants.
20% RH will really hamper my yield I imagine.

Kit Kat

Alternatively, I am thinking to run 2" PVC from the fogger into the top of the room, running along the ceiling, all the way to the back of the room, with holes drilled to evenly disperse the fog. With my circulation fans, it should work. I imagine the fog is heavier than dry air, so it should drop down onto the plants.
20% RH will really hamper my yield I imagine.

It'll definitely drop down. Just a thought, you may want to have the PVC tilted back slightly and the holes offset so condensation runs back down the pipe and into the fogger - when I did something similar with a mushroom grow water dripped from the holes onto my beds.

Arminius

Veteran
Luckily the ceiling is pitched on a 1:12 pitch, so there should be enough drainage. Thanks for the heads up :)

Arminius

Veteran
Been without water reliably since Tuesday. Had to have the well pump rebuilt, and drained my 2000 gal tank to get the sludge out of the reserve portion of the tank.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369503198.005042.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369503220.220860.jpg

USD at day 59
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369503243.854557.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369503290.054579.jpg

Chem Sis at day 59. They are getting heavier by the day, and I need to tie a couple up to keep them from falling into the light. I will chop the front buds at 63, and have the rest finish at 65-70 days. I have been doing RO top offs tapering the EC. The pictures don't even come close to doing them justice. If I don't get 6oz per plant I will be dumbfounded!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369503578.270757.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369503596.503873.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369503617.354124.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369503640.987355.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369503658.153925.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369503679.838269.jpg

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Man those buds look awesome. Maybe when it's chop-chop time you can take some pics of that chem sis in the dark with a flash. I know it's a lot to ask of someone when we as growers never have enough time in the day as we would like. I just really wanna see it for what it is without the hps glow. I love sugar leaves when they are that encrusted, it kinda turns me on!!!

420ish

adjust the white balance on the camera and you can take normal looking pics in the grow room with the hps on

Arminius

Veteran
I haven't found a camera app that I like for the iPhone 5. Anyone?
I will definitely take some harvest shots. Looks to be my best run yet. The Eagle 20 at week 1 was just enough, and should pull through PM free :)

Arminius

Veteran
And yeah, the Sis is frosty as fuck, and is rock hard! Definitely not a slouch in the yield department, and she has tested at 27%, so it's a keeper for my rotation.

Latest posts

Latest posts