What's new

↯ F1 Fast Version® ↯ The usual top quality now even faster

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
attachment.php

attachment.php

For the 2013 season we present the F1 Fast Version strains. These strains are non-autoflowering versions with an ultra-fast flowering of some of the most appreciated strains from the Sweet Seeds catalog. These new genetics are F1 hybrids between elite clones of our non-autoflowering varieties and our best selection of third generation autoflowering strains. The autoflowering genetics contribute for a significant shortening in the flowering and maturation time frame of the F1 hybrid. This means that when grown indoors the plants are ready to be harvested only 6 or 7 weeks after changing the light cycle to 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness. In outdoor grows the plants shorten the harvest time in 1 or 2 weeks comparing with their original versions.

Due to their fast flowering, these varieties are highly appropriate for humid climates where plants usually get more vulnerable to mold, as they manage to anticipate harvest to the most virulent botrytis known for decimating the buds of longer flowering Indicas.

All the best, keep it sweet :thank you:

If you want to know more about this new strains clik here:

Cream Caramel

Green Poison

Sweet Cheese

Sweet Special

Attachments

• gallery_44939_2830_33991.png
    gallery_44939_2830_33991.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 44
  • gallery_44939_2830_3413.jpg
    gallery_44939_2830_3413.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 44

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Interesting selection.

My question is about the auto-flowering parent they're using. Not looking for auto-flowering, rather 'early'-flowering... as in needing fewer hours of dark to flower.

With what reading I've done, the auto-flowering genes would be cropping up in successive seed runs. I'm hoping that with brickland and GG#2 I'll be able to find at least one vigorous male that's early flowering, clones and stays vegging under 24/0.

Crossing our fingers here. :)

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi jayd!

The Red Family is already available.

The F1 Fast Versions will be available in 2-3 weeks.

Would be really nice if SeedBoutique or SeedBay could stock these new strains.

Hope you enjoy them, thanks for the visit and sweet smokes!

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts