What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Special F1 Fast Version® [Discontinued]

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
★ Sweet Special ★
picture.php

Feminized and non-autoflowering version of our Sweet Special Auto now featuring ultra-fast flowering. This strain is a F1 hybrid resulting from the cross between a stabilized hybrid of Hog x Grapefruit and a selected 3rd generation autoflowering genetic line of Sweet Special Auto.

This version of Sweet Special preserves the characteristic and desired sweet aroma, reminiscent of candies or fruit jellies, a trait inherited from its ancestors Hog and Grapefruit.

Just like our other F1 Fast Versions this strain is distinguished by its great hybrid vigour and fast flowering, producing big buds covered with aromatic resin in just a few weeks.

Technical Specifications:

Indica/Sativa: 60%/40%
Indoor flowering: 7 weeks
Outdoor harvest: Mid September
Indoor yield: 400-550 gr/m2
Outdoor yield: 350-600 gr/plant

picture.php

gallery_44939_2830_782.png

Last edited:
D

DXTR

omg here I have been prophetic:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5086039&postcount=6

could this be the same strain I already grown? I wrote to you back in time just for this reason... that was (my words at the time) "one of the best smoke of 2012, no doubt".

can't wait to get my hands on some beans, 'cause I had extremelygood time both growing and smoking this fantastic and ultra fast strain!

amazing!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi DXTR!

Nice to see you around buddy :tiphat:

Yep, not only you but lots of growers who had the chance to grow Sweet Special Auto from that "problem" batch with some plants not being autos also said the same, this Sweet Special non-Auto failure could be a great product because plants were not autos but they had a very short flowering period with an extremelly good production and quality of the final product.

So now here it is, as fast as an auto, but a non-auto. It's almost like allowing the growers to keep mother plants of autoflowering genetics. Once the clone is rooted and ready to flower you'll be harvesting in 7 weeks ;)

It may not be from the same batch of your Sweet Special from last year but the procedure followed by the breeders was the same, so you'll get that same amazing quality and flowering speed/vigor.

Where did you get your seeds from? Was it a freebie sample that you got from a cannabic fair at Spain?

See you around my friend, sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

D

DXTR

hi tommy! that batch was a regularly sold one! an official 3 seeds pack I bought directly from s.seeds online shop...

I'm sticky to this seed company, even though many times I've encountered some genetic problems such as deformity or "midget" plants. but I can't think back at my 3 15cm cream caramel without a grin on my face because, despite the very poor harvest I had (15g/plant, more or less), the awesomeness of the strain got me k.o.ed every time, hehe. a quality I hardly have ecountered in other seed companies...

anyway that grow of mine was a straight one from start to finish, I almost even couldn' t do a proper flush without the risk of going over mature...

the point is: as a regular I can vegetate as long as I can and then... boom! exlosion in 7/8 weeks. seems a good compromise to me. great addition to the already well assorted list of strains.

great, great work!