What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Cheese F1 Fast Version®

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
★ Sweet Cheese ★
picture.php

Feminized and non-autoflowering version of our Sweet Cheese now featuring ultra-fast flowering. This strain is a F1 hybrid resulting from the cross between a selected Sweet Cheese elite clone and a selected 3rd generation autoflowering genetic line of Sweet Cheese Auto.

This version of Sweet Cheese preserves the traditional and desired old spicy cheese aroma from the Cheese genetics. It produces long thick buds, which are quite dense and totally covered with very aromatic and crystalline trichomes. The F1 cross brings more homogeneity and hybrid vigour to the offspring. The cross with the autoflowering genetics shortens the flowering and maturity time of this strain in several weeks.

Technical Specifications:

Indica/Sativa: 40%/60%
Indoor flowering: 8 weeks
Outdoor harvest: late August, beginning of September
Indoor yield: 400-600 gr/m2
Outdoor yield: 400-800 gr/plant

picture.php

gallery_44939_2830_782.png

Last edited:

Dam girl

Bought in error

Bought in error

While these sound great I asked for auto flower ( in a seed shop) as I planned to grow in a south facing porch, now I realise these are photo period, I have to say I'm a bit disappointed cos they will be far too big if I wait for natural 12/12 and I was hoping to avoid a grow set up in the house :( not sure what to do

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Dam girl!
I'm sorry to hear about that, maybe you can force the flowering time.
When you want to do it, you need to cover the plant 12 hours with a dark box every day since the start of flowering time, to give her the correct period 12 light /12 darkness.
It's a hard work because you must to be very strict with the time every day.

Anyhow, this strains are really fast and they're finished very soon, mid September in our latitude, here in Spain.
Hope this helps you and it would be nice to see this grow here in the Sweet Seeds subforum.
jaypp

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi
i believe she can finish before the summer is over, around 15th September ;)
It would be nice to see some pics from that lady..
Sweet smokes
jaypp

Dam girl

Thanks for that, my camera is not the best but I'll try to take a few pics and upload them. I planted 2 on 7th July, gave 1 away. The 1 have is mostly outdoors but in a glass porch at night and for early sunshine. The 3rd set of true leaves are small but showing 5 fingers, about 7 or 8 cm tall

Dam girl

Hey', thanks for the interest,
So it's been outside during the day in very sunny east facing spot, up until 3 weeks ago it was going into a glass porch ( South facing) to catch the morning sun before I got up :) there were only a few pistons and seemed slow to flower so 3 weeks ago I started putting it into a wardrobe at night for 12 hours to force flower. Progress was still slow so I've increased the dark period to 13 hours for the last 6 nights and it's starting to flower :) no way it'll be ready for 15th sept tho.

I've been using nutes with NPk 3.5,3.5,3.5, switched to NPk 2,2.5,4 for flowering. Half strength and roughly every second water. I'll get some pics up later today.
Any input is very welcome

Dam girl

So I've a few questions and would appreciate some advice please :

Should I remove the larger fan leaves to allow more light/air to buds around the stem?

When should I stop giving nutes? Or how will I know when there is 2 weeks to harvest?
TIA :)

J

johndoe123

Soil yeah a 2 week flush.
With promix or coco a week should do it. Without pictures its hard to advise on removing fan leafs at all. Maybe some of the larger main stem fans and smaller sucker branches towards the bottom if its not to far into flower. Good luck!

Dam girl

Soil yeah a 2 week flush.
With promix or coco a week should do it. Without pictures its hard to advise on removing fan leafs at all. Maybe some of the larger main stem fans and smaller sucker branches towards the bottom if its not to far into flower. Good luck!

Thanks here some pics from just now

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Dam girl!

The problem here is that I can't see any of the pictures you post. I don't know why it happens but sometimes people set the foto algums as private and only friends can watch the pictures. As some other users seem to be watching them you no problems please have a look at the album and check if it is set to private or public.

Let us know. Cheers and kind regards,

tommy