What's new

F.U.C.K.E.R.S. (or aspiring members only)

C

cellardweller

lmaool@cf sorry man, but hooked on chronic is what worked for me!
access..just leave me a lil corner of that universe ok? :laughing:
soggy..that cleaner is fookin off the hook bro! some greendot love comin your way :respect:
..and Taco them macros ain't too shabby either!

Last edited:

sog army

bump!!! Just saw the fuckem thread was closed.. your welcome to hang your hat here.. If you want guys... check out the new pics above :)

donny darko

Very nice plants soggy, that was something about fuckem getting closed, first I read like 4 pages of two members fighting about all kinds of crazy shit that should have been keep in PM. Too bad it had to ruin a good thing for so many not involved. Any way good tread you have hear as well as your grow tread.
peace darko

E

eidanyosoy

More pics of mine coming soggy, they just arent interesting yet lmao. Soon enough, soon enough, I have grown fond of my non chopping/drying time, ahh well the time is upon me once again, so I suppose I go chop chop, then pic pic, then a pic before and after drying and they leave my care.

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
WTF????i go away for like 5 dayz....and our sheit's binned....eh.......yeah money's got some shot's to add shortly!hey'a soggy....MOneY

G

grapepunched

congrats on the fuckers thread still being here.
looks like some good growers here, hope to
see more from you guys along the way. stay stoned
and grow HARD

-gp

C

Cracky

Neville's Haze 25 Days

Neville's Haze 25 Days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sog army

yeah i was wondering the same job.. looking good man.. never seen nevilles flowerd at the right heighth indoor but, looks like u got her right for sure!!!!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Good to see you´ve found new hub FUCKERS!!!

Cracky/Shovel.. Dont get me wrong, your NH looks very nice, but I honestly doubt if it has ANY Neville´s Haze genetics in it :chin: It shold put more thinner leaf´s and not never be at that stage at that time if it were authentic Neville´s Haze strain :2cents: Check out my old IC gallery, there you find authentic MrNice Neville´s Haze pic´s from different grow´s of mine!

Really dont try to diss, but more.. Im after valid genetics and valid descriptions about their parents! Theres too much ppl around renaming their plants with fancy names, that all only leads into mixed genepool, where no one could surely say which one is what :2cents:

Btw, here´s the Neville´s Haze x Purp´s cross I made, second run with her straight from rooted clone! This is cannaseur material no doubt and is going to be strong buildingblock for many upcoming projects :wink: Btw, I harvested her this time after 77 days, but she could take week more! However, she produces really potent bud, even after 60 days, gotta love her :D
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

+ some lousy macro´s throught the loop taken with 2 Mb "MEGASHARP" cam :biglaugh:
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

sog army

FFIW crackys yours looks way more indie dom.. didnt know how to say it. But Herbalistic confirmed my thoughts.. realy fat leaves for a known mostly pure haze/sat really just thought you got her flowerd short as could be.. and she looked a lil diff.. I do sativas no veg time all the time but mostly 65/35 hybrids. and sometimes they turn out looking a lil diff than a larger vegged plant. But I can def tell herbalistics has alot of nevilles traits while.. looking over yours.. I dont notice any.
Where did the bean or clone come from? Not that i really care.. plant still looks dank.. Just would be cool to know what the deal e o is...

C

Cracky

Correct you are. it is not Mr Nice NH
However, I bought the original beans from a dutch seed house (MNS had been out of NH forever) and this is the name they call it. I could either make up a new name...or I could put an askarisk and an explaination... or I could call them bag seed. I'd love to grow out the real thing, PM me if you can help.

As they are not a genuine article I won't bother with any of the grow details other than these were produced from clones I took during my last grow (cut sept 27). They were vegged under very little light 24hr/day. For the last week of veg I flattened the branches out horozontally under 400W MH. I started 12-12 on January 1 to make it easier to count the days.

Thanks for all the comments, appreciate it.

Shovelhandle

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
She sure does look, just isnt authentic :chin: If I were you, I would DEMAND an explanation from the company about the genetics they sell, even if they were cheap, but dont remind you of the strain you were after... At least you should know the heritage of the "strain" that you bought as a well known "trademark" IMHO

I would love to help you, but I honestly cant.. I only have some NH s1´s I think & NH x SageDaze + of course 5 beans of that NH x Purp´s cross...

Btw Sogarmy.. That plant was flowered straight from rooted clone, but I think she isnt really ideal for that style of growing :chin: Have to veg an bigbush, maybe I then manage to drop some exotic sativa pollen into her, maybe???

C

Cracky

Message sent to marijuana-seeds dot nl

This is also Planet Skunk. Anyone here any input on this?

I have grown out the first couple of strains that I bought from your seed bank. The Neville's Haze is nothing at all to do with the original Neville's Haze. I asked previously who bred these seeds and I was told that you couldn't tell me that information. The resulting bud after cure is mids, at best. I also run your AK-47 that grew very well (as did the haze) and produced very well. But the high and flavor was also mids. The SweetBud freebies did not germinate very well and I got two males from that. I now have new packs of your Blueberry and Mazar-I-Sharif and Super Silver Haze freebies (I never got any additional freebies as promised for sending bud photographs). What I'd like to know is, what am I to expect with these next seeds. Are they going to produce kind bud or just mids again? Bad enough to waste a little money for the seeds, I'd rather not waste time and space growing out these strains if they are not the true strain.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts