What's new

F.U.C.K.E.R.S. (or aspiring members only)

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
neptune-I didnt see any amber barely in the chesse. Havent ran that either though, so I dont know...yall like it taken all cloudy?
good vibes

sog army

I like mine 10-25% amber.. But on the Cheese its about 10% amber and the rest milky.. i took the first one last night and am gonna slowly harvest the rest over the next few days.

IMHO i would NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER pull chem that early.. i pulled chemd at 65 days last time..And it was good but didnt even come close to 74-77 day chem.

ask hillie.. I got him so stoned.. we all agreed to leave one of the closing of the warfield shows early because we all got too baked... off a day 84 chemd joint.

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all members and F.U.C.K.E.M. and F.U.C.K.E.R 's. :wave:
SOG Army very nice macro photos. Your flowers are a luxury.
Good work.
As we can see so here are new, old friends.: Muahaha: send a picture from 38 days of the flower.
:smoweed:

picture.php

Choco- DNA pics

Choco- DNA pics

Hi fellow dissidents. Today I am quite the F.U.C.K.E.R., and there's not a darn thing anyone can do about it:noway:

Instead of bitching, though, I shall show my mediocre pictures to the world, and may hope one day I will be able to snap something up like a crunchy taco.

Great Shots Crunch- Imma gonna have to get to u on how u make such masterpieces.:1help:. In the meantime, I'm outta here :abduct:

Choco pheno A- Very sweet with a C99 undertone in smell and taste. Very heady high, a little towards the haze in effect...but with a more goofy giggle, less of the sativa tweek.

Plants # 9, 10, 12

# 12- lowest yield of Pheno A, but sweetest taste
picture.php

# 9- very good all-around
picture.php
picture.php

# 10 - the keeper in this pheno variation:joint: -biggest yielder in this pheno grp. vry good tste. sweet chocolate candy with a hint of fruit
picture.php
picture.php

Phenotype B- The "Shit!" who put spoiled meat in the grinder and ruined another great DJS/MNS splizz , or more frequently...the stop boggarting the joint herb.

Choco # 11- Fantastic silver frosting covered gooey buds make u want to squeeze the juice out. Tastes like spoiled lambs meat..if you've had it, you know it! There is a very small undertonish taste of spicy chocolate...like drk chocolate, but the kind with peppercorns, too. Great yielder (Tied for 1st w/ Choco # 8)

picture.php
picture.php

Phenotype C
Choco # 8- The thai pheno...Unfortunatly, I am lacking good pics of this pheno, but should be taking some fresh ones b/c she's the ultimate keeper of these beans. Great yield. Taste reminiscent of thai but with a chocolatish citrusy flavor, I think the citrus flave comes from the Thai. This is the strongest of the ladies, and has the highest crystal count (pmm2). No, i do not count each crystal...I smoke them. Her crystals r also much smaller than those of her sisters. Nice silver ridden capitate stalks with a taller stalk and smaller head, accompanied by the respectively uppity high which truly can give you that old school paranoid high like advertised, usually you'll be giggling like a schoolgirl on this pheno variation. Very dark red orange hairs. Great branching [x-mas tree], and along with # 11 a great proficiency for N uptake.

picture.php
picture.php

Ok bossman, PLS no demerits for the un-explicably long text...Same stuff'll be in my thread eventually, only expanded, so wtf...I am blaming my psychologists. Yeah, it's their fault I write too much. F.U.C.K.E.R.S.!

With a great big F.U.C.K.E.M. to those guys! Don't you know the mind is a great big black box..friggin behaviourists...yeah, sure a great big empty box. After the umpteenth joint, maybe!

:rant:

One very stoned Accumbens wishes you great green fields and a very bright sun to match.

NAcc

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
AlouuuuuuHAAAAAAA FUCKERS :wave:

Here´s some pics from my first bubbler grow, strain is hermie Sweettooth#1 cut and this was the last run with her! I did a run with this cut in cocoloco and she hermied, so gave her another change in the dro, but with same transexual results... Amazing yield with right training and only a 5 L bubbler & 250 W hps :yoinks:

Here we go...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I would be gratefull if some "hydroguru" could tell me if I did do her justice (I think I did + really first time dro grower...)

Props on first. I'm no guru of anything...but it just depends on how good u want your first to be [where's the sky set at?...Personally, I think ur first grow shows if you got the cohones or not and original green thumb skillz. It's only learning from then on...

In other words... I wouldn't mind being a tomato plant at ur house

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
GiaHHHH!!!!!!

I think I did her justice and im definitely going to go dro when yeild & effiency is the keyword!!!

However... Im still going to do coco runs co´s it captures taste & aroma better, I think :chin:

I should do some experimenting with final flush with honey & some concentradet juices to add some flavor to the dro bud!! Anyone have any "recipes" they wanna share??

One love peeps, share your garden & keep it always green :joint:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You f.u.c.k.i.n f.u.c.k.e.r.s take great shots, and grow great pot. Anyone that doesn't think so, f.u.c.k.e.m!
good vibes

D

dankitydank

EAST SIDE.i am not a grower. due to living situation. i know many who grow on the east. including my stepdad. mans got a fairly greenthumb. keep it up easters.
and whoever was saying there is schwag in appalaicha. yep. but best watch out for that delicious outdoor kind comin out of wv and tn.....

A

arcticsun

N.Accu: thanks for those pics of the choco from DNA. some of my favorite tasting bud, real oldschool choco thai flavor.

they had some ace chocolope at grey area i remember summer of 04 i think, spent the whole summer taking the train around holland. i remember we stashed up with about 50g of that choco before we headed out of amsterdam :D

never grew it tho.. mby u just put it back on my list

K+... good memories thanks

asher1er

Veteran
listen here F.U.C.K.E.R.S..

alot of the tops on the jack turned purple on me which is a plus i suppose:joint:
these arent pics of the whole harvest as u all know i didnt even get one pic
on my last harvest as pictures are the last thing on my mind..

it was my first time running anything shorter then 90 days n that wasnt haze
so i had to take a few lol

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

heres the current batch thats been veggin for about 20ish days under 12k:joint: its all jack this time

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

things are a little different here, u boys know me i like big numbers with small plants... but its time to try a few different things n cut the time out, switching from the haze alone gave me a month to a month in a half extra in time.. last run was 18gal buckets this time im trying the standard 5gal buckets with coco and 32 plants under 12k:joint:

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

asher
you're a sick F.U.C.K.
!!!
damn man, props where props are due!
good to see you back too..
:joint:

asher1er

Veteran
IMG_0087.jpg

fantastic setup man, im in awe.. but i spot an electrical multi-outlet on the floor.

K-!

lol no kidding hehe.... K+

don't worry that multi is only there AFTER everything has been flooded in been sitting for 10-15mins.. it gets plugged in, hooked up to the pumps n when it drains it all i pick it up again.. if there was gonna be a flood it woulda happen before i got to plugging it in and if there is one in the mean time im standing right there by it.. im not THAT careless lol:joint:

thanks for the kind words:abduct: