What's new

F.U.C.K.E.R.S. (or aspiring members only)

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah soggy that's what's up.........where's the rest of tha crew?...........now that everyone's there........gotta get my ticket soon...hehe...............

C

Cracky

Hey Soggy, great grow machine you got going, Bub!
I always lived with an ocean view (around Beantown for 28 years) until I moved to the far corner of New England in Vt.

Hey, nice bags-o-plant, Friend.

asher1er

Veteran
got a spare room i can occupy over there? :muahaha: im clueless when it comes to growing but im a fast learner :muahaha: :muahaha:

hey money...that pic on page 1 of this thread..is that lowrider? Anyone in here still on the East coast? or are these all just relocated people from the east. I'm glad to see these east coast groups cause I can't get genetics in jersey to save my life.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
relocated easterner's.....btw no it's blue satilite 2.2 bx........freak male...

sog army

Ultra Sonja day 20

Ultra Sonja day 20

Whatup FUCKERS? Heres some fucking pics of Ultra sonja from grindhouse seeds.. 2 week veg on her and shes full o nugs.. U can def tell this bitch is gonna throw some baby arms when done...

Without any further BS...

C

cellardweller

like whoa..nice gear here!!
<<reserving space here for when I leave this crap-tastic state I live in...

sog army

bump fuckers...

bump fuckers...

47057isle.JPG

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice thread ya got goin sog,need to beef up the posse in here ,i know its bad ass out here but theres got to be more folks that relocated then this....wheres the fuckin fuckers at ahhh?
i'll be watchin yo.peace-T-

sog army

NO idea tonatih.. Ediosoy has posted up some good pics in the fuckers private group.. maybe he will grace us with some pics in our thread..

SOrry for the lag or influx of posts... This group is new and just building speed.. IM pretty much just gonna update my grow in this thread.., and my "I'm back bitches" thread from nowon.. I encourage any Fuckem Or Fucker members to post up anything they want in here..

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good things take tame.....
rome wasnt built in a day.....
yada yada yada.
pretty soon, this thread will blow up.
the soggy, you'll see how much paperwork you'll have
:muahaha:

accessndx

&#9835;All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Maybe he was trying to pull off an Irish Brogue "accent" and got carried away...
Good to see there's a place to hang my hat if I decide to leave the East Coast.
However, I'll be starting my own splinter faction if I relocate to the moon...
I'll call it: F.U.C.K.U., for "Unlimited" on the end....ROFL. So I have dibs on the rest of the universe people.

sog army

Day 48 update FUCKERS!!!!

Day 48 update FUCKERS!!!!

Chocolate Thai Dna seeds, drawoh Pheno

picture.php

picture.php

Jacks Cleaner (thanks subcool :p)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php