What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F.U.C.K.E.M. spec. HaPPyBrotHeRcutX (HBxChemD1X1#3).....

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
little........this high stay's for a good duration...roughtly 1.5to 2 hrs....

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow the "one" is some hot shheit!
I just flipped four of these into 12/12 this morning.
Hope my little group has some luck in finding some pretty HB phenos

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Hi My Friend

picture.php

the numbers are meaningless

peace
jip

K

Karma Genetics

Thanks MM this is a great test thread I am going to make a sticky from it.

You tha Bomb Mike.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
op. reveg has taken place...the"one"made it....pic's shortly,for the record...the reveg took about 3to4 wk's...crazy...ive never revegged a canna plant b4...:D but i have now...let's just say im very happy...MOneY

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
yep that's the best part:D....btw im starting to get some caramel smell's after a really goot crispy cure....im gonna do the last smokie repo,soon...then i will rate the one....MOneY

K

Karma Genetics

He money its time to rate THE ONE he he........................

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
oh sheit i forgott.....karma she's reveged perfectly..i will get some shot's up,,i will be keeping this gal for a whyle.....hashylemonmangoishsour...smooth smoke...cellar smoked her...he enjoyed....maby some lemonbiscut in there as well...i gotta upload my last nug..it's purrrrrfect....deffenatly a heavy indica......:D,the one will keep her name...

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Money moNey moneY
Howzit brother..?? Man a few pages back is some seriously beautiful gurls.. Great macros they're insane.. check ya later brother.. peace.

sack

ok this pheno get's a solid 8.5.maby 9...some should smoke this as a nitetime med....the high is somewhere allong purple urkle.....very stoney.............this make's me excited about the rest of the pheno's....the pretty happybrother pheno's gonna Take NaMe's....for sure..........:abduct:.........bbl...

purple urkle is some serious smoke, almost had to take a seat i was so stoned. great grow, +k