What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya family

just came back from a small vacation in germany...no pics for security issues though
although you guys have pics enough inhere....lol,with all that XP combined inhere we should almost be able to grow to the moon...Hehehe yea i'm going overboard here lol...Still mad props to all contributors...

here's a Bogglegum F2 male im gonne use in a few :wink:...

Y

YwouldntI

nice core...

heres a few shots of my kalichakras that have about 4-5 days left to live...

a few macros...

and some randoms at like 27 days 12/12
bd

ss

peace F.U.C.K.E.M. fam.-Y-

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

hey core welcome back main :)
Y+ Your the man whit the plants m8 they looks so tasty :)

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
WB core, and everyone else keep them awesom picture comming, the frost is killing me.

Wish me some luck I just found some 4 or so year old life saver beans that i just put in some water and will pop the in the soil toninght.
if lucky my be a cross or 2.

Hydro is trying to go the 1 quart chinese food container on all the round and see what happens.

Stay safe and high.
.........HYDRO.........

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys...nice to be back nway :p...

Y ....you rock bro !

heya thanks Kallen ...you ...you ...Bushmaster....lol

Hydro...ohw man you luckker ...should be sweet!....grew some lifestar Bx1 ...and that woz decent smoke enough ...good luck on popping !!

asher1er

Veteran
MOneYMiKe said:
LikE A BeAsT...how big should I get these F.U.C.K.E.R.'s....these are truley beautiful blades!Inc and 311 stopped bye and were a witness of her beauty...Will keep u chimed in when I flippem' prob gonna mom 2 out eh wtf...cant wait to dust this beiotch....oh yeah pm,me when u get a min............MM

if i told you id be lieing, ive always grown her under a screen.. and 95.9% of the peeps down here with her hit her with phosphoload within a week or so for the stretch lol... mother 2 out, i had a small situation she didn't kick back after takin 140 cuts from her:badday: i took a few to re-mother but i don't think they where in the best of health

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
great stuff guys, im very suprised you guys like absinth, i think its got a very strange taste, and not in a pleasent way. maybe if it really made you holucinate like its supposed to i would tolerate the taste, but other than that i see no reason for me to drink it again... bleck.. like rubbertires, and black liqourish. ill stick with my cachaca, and lime.

so i took some pics last night.

Dj short. Flo 62ish days.. coming out sept 1st, flushing for 12 days already.

Y

YwouldntI

has given out to mucch rep in 24 hrs...WTF i cant help it if you guys deserve all the rep ic has to offer;)
great job everyone.reppin F.U.C.K.E.M. to the fullest.
peace -Y-

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
^^^LOL Props to you YwouldntI :respect: You deserve all the rep you get too :rasta: Your sheet is pretty dank :smoweed:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
asher1er said:
if i told you id be lieing, ive always grown her under a screen.. and 95.9% of the peeps down here with her hit her with phosphoload within a week or so for the stretch lol... mother 2 out, i had a small situation she didn't kick back after takin 140 cuts from her:badday: i took a few to re-mother but i don't think they where in the best of health
Is everything ok?pm me if there are any problems....MM

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
No reggie mang u know we smoke that Kush!do werk ,take pics,put in time....................................MM

MOneYMiKe said:
No reggie mang u know we smoke that Kush!do werk ,take pics,put in time....................................MM

no doubt taking pics everyday from now on, gonna make one of those dope lookin gifs too. lol i have nothing but time my friend one of the qualities a grower mush have "patience" got plenty of that

Y

YwouldntI

LOL ya might wanna think about a name change yo....JK pimpin but c'mon bruh foreal?strait reggie?LOL peace-Y-

how you gonna tell me to change my s/n when you dont even know the meaning behind it smh. i could say the same about your s/n hommie lmfao. and if you must know a friend of mine bought some dirt weed from this guy. My friend straight forwardly told the guy that his weed was ""straight reggie" meaning regular bunk ass weed.cause dudes around here hype they weed up to no avail lol. i found that to be fuckin hilarious, as most people (the people i know) wouldn't tell a dealer his shit is weak. hense i chose straight reggie cause it reminds me why im growing my own shit FEEEEEEEL MEE!!!!!

Y

YwouldntI

dont get all sensitive reggie J/K means just kiddin yo. :rasta: ..ya feeeeel meee?if you woulda checked yo i repped you up some greendot,to let you know i was just BS 'n ya :bashhead: .nice little story though.thats probably one of the reasons we all started growin yo.so just chill my man take a high blood pressure pill and relax :joint: .we bullshit in here pimpin,ya cant be too serious bro.yeah relax...as far as my s/n goes...it fits me to a T.;) :muahaha:

F.U.C.K.E.M. 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts