What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
ArtOmaking BIG up's to your bro mang...seriously...bet he was BlaZeD of his Gourd...........Asher1er interesting that's weird prob hermie?dunno all the details?bean's sound interesting u might hav femm.haze beans?don't quote me on that thou,stray pollen light leaks..etc.....Mm

asher1er

Veteran
art well i guess the fact that they harvested 5+bows and where selling it makes it mersh.. its not your typical haze you see around miami or typical "60day" work .
It had a strong fruity pebbles type smell, buds wernt to big but pretty solid, purple leafing and looked real good, i didnt stay with it i shook the shit outta a half a bow bag and all the seeds that fell to the bottom i grabbed prolly 100 or so..

zero info on the lineage, it could be crap it could be tight work we all know how that goes :joint:

Mm, it could be from anything the whole crop was heavily seeded atleast the 5 bows i saw. :fsu:

Art the source that came to me wasnt unknown but the source he got them from is unknown to me but not to him or however you wanna put it you know how it is

Americangrower

Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:
Hydrofome420

American Grower You remember how you sent up MAD jars of differnt herb. S99 and I believe FFA? Well I got a bean from an S99 nug! And it germinated! I heard you throw pollen alot in yer room. Any idea who the daddy is? Or is this a bastard child?

Yes I know who the DAD is... well sort of. :bashhead:

It is Rez's Chem D x SourD ibl.

Now comes the ? part of it.... I was breeding with a frosty boy.....and had his sis (see O's cut) over crowding/bad air flow = hermie.

So I scrpped that project and move on to using my much more grower tollerant S99 as a DAD...(see my growing with AG sig)

Thus many buds had a few seeds from ChemD/SD since I only pollenated lightly...once :joint:

I will post a pic of my pride S99 (from my last seed run)

Be safe bros :rasta:

asher1er

Veteran
Ag, that S99 is outta hand, tight work!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Americangrower again.

Y

YwouldntI

sup fam,americangrower,dayum yo those are some bomb ass lookin girls you got there.
some big thick ass chiks,just how i like'em hahaha.

peace fam-Y-

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
AmericanGrow is that the cut I scored?Holly SheitBallZ u said she would have a BIG cola but DAYMN................Mm

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:
Hydrofome420 YOOOOOOOOOO! Guess what man?! Remember that little magic bean that popped out of the Apollo 11 nug up at N&J? Here SHE IS!!!...

And last night I was telling my brother my ideas for how I wanna build my cabinet for the 600 and I woke up this morning to this on the table!

Very cool, i can't wait to see how she turns out.

I took some clones from my a11 mom, btw she was on the brink of death,
I took to long to repot her but she is back.
and the 4 clones have rooted nicely.
so we will see.

Stay safe and high.
\.......HYDRO.......

Americangrower

Veteran
MOneYMiKe said:
AmericanGrow is that the cut I scored?Holly SheitBallZ u said she would have a BIG cola but DAYMN................Mm

Yes it is .... these are the 2 cuts I had
when O took cuts (don't know witch 1 she took..i was picking up a pizza while O/TOH took whatever they wanted..).... they both kicked ass..

be safe

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
High Frank!

Americangrower~Nice S99s!

What is going on with the f.u.c.k.e.m. crew on this fine day? This is what I am doing. Harvesting :D This is for you guys.

I hope you like it. You guys and your beautiful ladies are my inspiration!:bow:

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
Heya Milo.....doin' the deed eh?congrats mang,what strain?how long, latesky brosky...nice pic's...............Mm

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Alright fellas, I HATE to be the bearer of bad news, but this info has to be spread for all our benefit.

A fellow member here was taken down by the State Police in NJ via a stakeout of the grow shop in Bristol, PA. A Knock And Talk was performed and NO SEARCH WARRANT was issued. IT IS IMPERATIVE YOU ALL RECOGNIZE THE FACT THAT THE STORE IN BRISTOL IS DIRTY/HOT/however you want to call it.

It has been 3 weeks or so since said bust, but we (me and several other FUCK EM heads were waiting to confirm the info we had up to this point via a news source) needed to know for sure the info we had up to this point was legit. The article was finally printed today.

Last edited:

asher1er

Veteran
INC Sorry to hear that, wether i know you guys or not please be safe it is getting ugly out there some of you might have it good some of you might have as much heat if not more then what we got down here and i hate seeing a fellow grower go down :badday:

watch your self leaving them stores n always practice security measures..don't take your car etc we all know the basics.

I dont know about the store you speak of but i have witnessed and heard of stores throwing people under the bus to protect there much larger customers n keep the cash flow coming in so watch your steps fellas n be safe out there.

Knock and talk? don't know about you guys but if you open my door's there is nothing drug/grow related in plain site i hear about all these knock and talks but a warrant is a nice sheet of paper that can make ya or break ya.. no warrant no entrance, get on da phone with the lawyer :joint:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
imnotcrazy said:
Alright fellas, I HATE to be the bearer of bad news, but this info has to be spread for all our benefit.

A fellow member here was taken down by the State Police in NJ via a stakeout of the grow shop in Bristol, PA. A Knock And Talk was performed and NO SEARCH WARRANT was issued. IT IS IMPERATIVE YOU ALL RECOGNIZE THE FACT THAT THE STORE IN BRISTOL IS DIRTY/HOT/however you want to call it.

It has been 3 weeks or so since said bust, but we (me and several other FUCK EM heads were waiting to confirm the info we had up to this point via a news source) needed to know for sure the info we had up to this point was legit. The article was finally printed today.

Oh man. I'm sorry to hear this. DAMN!!!!!

Yo This has me thinking that we REALLY need to be careful buying supplies at local grow shops. Fuck. I hope he has taken care of everything in time! Damn. I hope it someone I think it is. INC PM me if you can...

asher1er

Veteran
Art, stores down here are risky as hell right now to visit and i got a bad feeling for the month of july, once they pass that law i know they gonna do another big sweep :badday: my guy opens up after hours for me or he just takes the shit home n i'll pick it up whenever but we always got them times when we need shit right then n there n we take the risk. gotta be careful fellas avoid the stores if you can

Y

YwouldntI

damn thats bad news INC,i try to never go to any stores around me i drive over an hour to get my goods,never in my car and never with any smoke.i would order online but i hear stories of folks not gettin thier stuff and on top of that i buy 5 gallon jugs of nutes,shipping would be crazy high.
gl to whoever you are that got nabbed by the pigs my thoughts and prayers are with you and ur family.

i agree with asher f a knock and talk yo,it would just be alot of knockin cause i aint answerin.
peace fam.-Y-

Last edited:

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
More bad news, Burnin one for my man George Carlin:

More bad news, Burnin one for my man George Carlin:

"Bust out those seven words, it's time for a tribute. Legendary comedian George Carlin has died.

The 71-year-old Carlin died around 6:00 PM PT this evening at an L.A. hospital after being admitted earlier in the afternoon for chest pains.

A battle over his comedy -- namely his "Filthy Words" routine -- went all the way to the Supreme Court."

George didn't believe in the afterlife, but if there is one (and like him, I'll believe it when I see it), I hope we get to meet up and talk dude. R.I.P. George Carlin

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
SaY iT aInT Soo

SaY iT aInT Soo

imnotcrazy said:
"Bust out those seven words, it's time for a tribute. Legendary comedian George Carlin has died.

The 71-year-old Carlin died around 6:00 PM PT this evening at an L.A. hospital after being admitted earlier in the afternoon for chest pains.

A battle over his comedy -- namely his "Filthy Words" routine -- went all the way to the Supreme Court."

George didn't believe in the afterlife, but if there is one (and like him, I'll believe it when I see it), I hope we get to meet up and talk dude. R.I.P. George Carlin
DAMN DAy RuiNeD.......................................he's my pop's fav.....carlin R.I.P.,new strain I'm pattent this shit right now,shitpissfuck****cocksuckermotherfucker...........please forgive my language,he ment allot to this kid...... :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday:

Status
Not open for further replies.