What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
Little "white" i thought we talked about you not havin it yet. cripple is the one im still waitin on, that and the sdibl.

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
ok gottcha congrats on tha score,haven't seen that much of her,in veg that is....and I don't have her yet no......the sour and cc will be ready verry soon.....marijuanna effects the memory..........Mm btw flo and ducksfoot nice accuirements.............

Last edited:

Endo

Veteran
i have heard good things about flo.(just put some into flower) and the ducksfoot was actually an accident. my buddy had a flood at his house and now has repair people in and out, so im keeping them for him till its all cleaned up, he had 4 more seedlings but they looked kinda hurtin. i have 2 decent looking ones.. i guess ill probably top and clone them once i clean up the rest of the cloner.

Last edited:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
TraneRek said:
Hey fuckem members, I thought you all might be able to help me out with this. A friend of mine is doing an outdoor grow, but neither have a clue when harvest time will be around.. We're in the middle of the east coast. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

-TR
Depending on your latitude (& attitude LOL I like to rhyme) harvest wil come some time late Sept to mid Oct. Stay safe and watch out for thiefs!

asher1er

Veteran
Day 41

Day 41

Day 41

I'll start off showing the nightmare i woke upto one night, its my fault cause i never put the second trellis like i was suppose to so i must take what comes to me :bashhead:

here's a shot of my popcorn buds :spank:

n heres my shot at trying some close ups lol

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Those little mofos look like the Star Trek "tribbles". Hopefully you'll have no trouble.
Looking good. Nice pix.

Americangrower

Veteran
Ash....

you have a sweet room, but you need to vent them light tubes and drop them WAY down.... you will have a lot less stretch and more buds...

grow safe :joint:

asher1er

Veteran
Americangrower said:
Ash....

you have a sweet room, but you need to vent them light tubes and drop them WAY down.... you will have a lot less stretch and more buds...

grow safe :joint:

Thanks Ag,

no need to vent the lights i have a 5ton central ac just for that room..they USED to be upto the lights till they all fell over on me :bashhead:

this strain every single time i have seen it grown gets hit with phosphoload no later then the second week, you can have the light on the floor and they will still hit the roof. I choose not to follow others recipes and not use phosphoload, i paid for it so now i gotta take what comes my way :joint:

TraneRek

vintner said:
Depending on your latitude (& attitude LOL I like to rhyme) harvest wil come some time late Sept to mid Oct. Stay safe and watch out for thiefs!

Appreciate the info vintner. Didn't know it was so late in the year..

HELLLLLLOOO to all of my FUCKEM Brethren been AWOL for a minute or a year but I am back in my full capacity of being an airbag lol hope all is well got alot of catching up to do FUCKEM

J

jipedestran

Asher----You said it, I didn't.

But you knew that OVERGROW was coming.

Bet you can't even get in there.....but it should still be good.

K+

peace
jip

asher1er

Veteran
jipedestran said:
Asher----You said it, I didn't.

But you knew that OVERGROW was coming.

Bet you can't even get in there.....but it should still be good.

K+

peace
jip

Hopefully it'll still be good lol i knew it was coming, i didnt pay mind to it tho so it bit me o-well :joint:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Dam nice pictures, and those cotton ball(er tribbles I mean)
are awesom.

I would love to show my babies but hydro fucked his camera and has to send it to be fixed (grrrrrr).

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO........

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the camera brother.. hoping in a quick fix

camera works well here :D
8347InSum_032.jpg

from top left PurpleBastard , X18 x DC paki afghan mix , CC x Sput 2.0

cpl mixed seedlings , Cascadia x PTK mix , Crazy Misty

Bubbledust and Hawaiian Snow

Keep it up FUCKEMers :yes:

Endo

Veteran
some dry bastard kush

some wet bastard kush

bubblegum

dsd (damn heat wave made her stretch hardcore)

NLxBB

whole cab yesterday.

J

jipedestran

Nice work Endo

This is what I have going on now. I took these for a friend, so might as well post them up on the thread. not too much to look at right now.

top pic is the Mite survivors. three Lifesavers and a Flyer. (I changed the name as Umberger got traded)

second pic is my quarts.

My plan is to transplant this week, then flip them to 12/12 after they root up.

peace
jip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts