What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UBER21

cocktail frank said:
uber, my shit is woofin!
i need to get down there.
i didnt forget about you.

lol......I hear ya bro my shit is getting there too....passed by there yesterday on my way to see some brazilian jugs at the spot then went to that other old school place for some dogs and the fookers were closed......ruined my munchie crave...lol.......felt like harold and kumar in that white castle flick.......hahahaha

G

What's up fuckem :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Potparty--unbelievable

Y--That's a crazy male...there sure to be some good strains cross from him

G

Gratephul4THC

GOT SOME S99 NUGS FOR ALL

amishfarmer love the pic of the bong and hash that always does the trick for me

YwouldntI, that is a sick set up you got there bro and some nice nugs also!

Z

zoolander

Some good stuff in here , I kept waitin to get jumped into the FUCKEM gang but I guess we have to fire up a West Coast chapter LOL. Keep kickin ass FUCKEM crew, you all rock it like a true family .

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
:wave: Asher1er, Endo & YwouldntI: Welcome to the crew boys! Don't know how I got in before any of you. I'll be crackin' open a bottle of vino and lightin up a stinky, sticky phaty to toast our newest crewmen. Congrats! :jump: :rasta:

Wonderon

So I take it I have to actually have to have pics posted of plants in order to join the club? I got a few but I don't want to scan them. What If I haven't grown in a few years but use to and planning to jump back in. Hmm... soon enough I'll have some pics.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
vintner said:
:wave: Asher1er, Endo & YwouldntI: Welcome to the crew boys! Don't know how I got in before any of you. I'll be crackin' open a bottle of vino and lightin up a stinky, sticky phaty to toast our newest crewmen. Congrats! :jump: :rasta:

Dont MOVE ill be there in like 4 hours!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a little FIY for you non-spellers.
feisty is "ei", not "ie"
i know who's getting spellcheck for Xmas!!!!!!

friction2k

hello fellow fuckem brothers

thought id share some buds with you all. here some recently harvested pure power plant x apollo 11(WYD#5)

22491DSC00462.jpg

22491DSC00464.jpg

22491DSC00465.jpg

22491DSC00468.jpg

hope you all have a great weekend!

:wave: :joint: :rasta:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
WOW lotts of great reading material,congrats again too everyone...great pics..............Cf where's that poision?save me cut we will compare..........btw u might want to updat that their giesha thread....people are starting toooooo worry..lol....keep it green............Mm

Y

YwouldntI

thanx for all the welcomes fam,fookin nice ass pics everybody.shit is always lookin killa around here .peace -Y-

ConceptOfSleep

Hi everybody...figured I would stop on by here and say hi...fellow east coaster here... Had some minor issues with the damn heat getting too serious...Had to chop a few ladies kinda early...Ordered a cooltube and got some good beans germing right now...

Anyway, figured Id stop by and post a few pics of the one nice lady I had before I chopped early... All of these pics are of her at around 65-70 days. I dont know the lineage on her, the beans were a gift from someone who isnt around anymore
(Sorry for all the ugly fried leaves...I really overdid the flush on this girl)

Anyway, I figured I would stop by and share...nothin too special. All of you F.U.C.K.E.M guys have some amazing plants goin. I hope that one day mine can even compare! Also wanna say welcome back to CF:wave: I joined up here at IC and the next thing I knew you werent around anymore... good to see you back!:headbange Your plants are always absolute fire... Those pics of the PA Bubba Haze had me drooling for quite a while!

Keep it green fellas

:joint

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Hydrofome420 YOOOOOOOOOO! Guess what man?! Remember that little magic bean that popped out of the Apollo 11 nug up at N&J? Here SHE IS!!!...

American Grower You remember how you sent up MAD jars of differnt herb. S99 and I believe FFA? Well I got a bean from an S99 nug! And it germinated! I heard you throw pollen alot in yer room. Any idea who the daddy is? Or is this a bastard child?

I cannot WAIT to see how these suckers come out! WOW! And the UK Cheese mum is doing sickly! She's big! I'll be running a 250 watts of her when these plants are finished.

Here's some Orange Bud (topped early in flower) at day 20 12/12...

And last night I was telling my brother my ideas for how I wanna build my cabinet for the 600 and I woke up this morning to this on the table!

Gotta give my bro some props! :jump:

Well it's off to Home Depot. Bob the Builder style!

asher1er

Veteran
tight work Bob, i mean art.. Get to building homie! :joint:

well fellas, i checked out some "work" the other night the buds where dank some purple leafing and a strong strong fruity smell. BUT during close inspection once i cracked a bud i found a ton of seeds.

Buddy had 5 bows n all 5 where FULLY seeded, now a few things can be possible. i dont know if a single hermie can do such damage to a while crop i dont mean 5 seeds in a bow i mean possibly 200+. with that said it coulda been a hermie, it coulda been someone experimenting with beans and had no clue what a male tree is or it coulda been an outside op and some pollen flew over n banged the ladies :nono:

I dont have no place to pop a bunch of beans and sort out phenos(if there even is anything valuable here)

i'll split them up, whos up for the experimenting? :joint:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
So this herb is a commercial source that you don't know of?

Is there ANY idea on lineage or Zero?

How many bean we talking here ash? That you got access to?

I love me some mystery beans... How else do the NEW phenos and elite cuts get discovered?????????!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.