What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
I don't think EVERYONE made it, just most of us lol..... It is a movement, probably added many more people to it once Cocktail Frank gets off tempa-banned :joint: Besides, it was EAST COAST Nugs and Jugs, what kinda movement would we be if we didn't represent?????

Last edited:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
SkareCrow said:
Not a fuckem member but anywho

EAST COAST LOVE! NY rep

would show some photos of my current Haze project but I am wayyyyy to paranoid to take pictures of my tomatos! maybe when I get eh dwc up and going I'll think about it. :rasta:

Well, does your 4 week flowering female stink like and look like the Uptown Haze? What is the orgin (as much you know) of the genes?

And if it does smell like the Uptown, you have to post pictures...

Besides, you're just home from college for the summer so you have nothing to worry about. Or did you graduate?

LoL. You speak about Uptown and come on strong saying you from NY with 20 posts I am will DO my homework... :wave:

xOOx

MOLD ;(

MOLD ;(

damn guys!! :puppydoge

i was really trying to keep some of my harvest from each run (different plants, some which i don't have anymore) for a long time in the jars. i'm not sure what went wrong. i had some thats probably coming up on 2.5+ years old, maybe almost 3? MOLDED out when i opened the jar last night! crap. then i opened another jar of the same age different plant, mold again, but not as bad. half the buds.

only thing i can think of is from me reaching in and picking and then resealing over the years - some spores must of gotten in there off my fingers or from the air?

what did i learn? not sure, they had no mold for over a year and a half-2 years solid since i've been sneaking a bud or two from each jar for a taste. all i can say is maybe wash your hands and use that sani-wash shit before you open your long term jars!

it pretty much looked like a white covering you'd see on bread (not green shit mold) but a white fuzzy fluff and all the buds clumped up into a pile. the smell was of mildew musty, you know its bad. the buds on the bottom of the jar had the original smell faintly, but i wasn't going to chance it or make ISO ..

DUMPED! damn, two 16 oz solo cups practically full to the top, down the tubes ..

damnit!!

my most recent jar from last harvest is uneffected, looked it over, no sign, and smells good. only 2.5-3 months or so far though. i'm nervous now though about reaching in and grabbing a nug and contaminating the jar. maybe you just can't keep them that long without freezing the jars? i'd assume shelf life is approx. 1 year maybe before a jar may get randomly contaminated by opening and closing. crap. crap. one jar was pretty good shit too. ugg.

i'm so pissed off .. live and learn i guess

any suggestions to protect my recent harvest? or precautions to take when opening the jar to dip in .. should i wear a white sterile suit, with gloves and a breathing mask next time, wtf

xoox

U

UBER21

imnotcrazy said:
I don't think EVERYONE made it, just most of us lol..... It is a movement, probably added many more people to it once Cocktail Frank gets off tempa-banned :joint: Besides, it was EAST COAST Nugs and Jugs, what kinda movement would we be if we didn't represent?????

damn right IMnotcrazy.....

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to asher1er again.

:jawdrop: Veeeee-ry nice jungle you have there asher1er :respect: Would like to have my grow that full of sexy ass sativa´s :puppydoge

Little tour into African genetics of Herbal closet :D

Swazi Rooibart daughter at tender age of 103 days.....

Some cola shot´s:

And her mother..

Had to spread her carefully for you guys/gals :D

She´s at day 93 at the moment..

And look the re-cycle of nature... Loose Destroyer pollen and fan =

Couple pics from yesterday of a Powerplant, I did trim & harvest her today :yummy:

She made lot´s of beans with Destroyer father :D

asher1er

Veteran
thanks Herbalistic, mucho respect to you to!! them 20 little plants over grew my shit, i want outta the sativa seen haha :bashhead: :joint: :joint:

xOOx

tnx outcast ;(

but the buds were 2.5 years in the jar. so they weren't really at the point where they could still contain moisture. it must of happened in the last few months i guess, must of gotten contaminated from my fingers or the air or something when picking at them over time. the buds are always juicy inside, even after dried and cured, theres always sticky oily juice deep inside, even after 1.5 years. i must of touched something then fumbling around in there selecting buds with sweaty fingers, ?? .. i contaminated the jar. even after the first year+ they still broke up and felt oily, but no mold at all. and smelled good. just a note to everyone who stores long term buds, be careful when cracking to avoid contamination. wash hands before, wipe with alcohol. the buds are never really crumbly dry for me, even when exposed to the air for a long time, always oily moist/sticky feeling on the inside.

i'm wondering if the seal on the 3 jars may have failed, the rubber gasket thing, it's clamp down jars. all ceramic not see through. i store in a safe, the safe may be contaminated no doubt about it (money is dirty), and once the seals broke some spores may have gotten in (doesn't raist know about SPORES?), not sure what happened, but to 2 jars and partial of a 3rd (all jars are the same age approx 2.5-3 years in use, maybe 2-3 years is the limit on gaskets?). it's strange, unless theres always some spores present no matter what, just from the air, and it just takes 2 years until they can colonize to being VISIBLE to the naked eye, those who smoke their harvest up quick, don't even notice. i save a litte bit from each plant. what a waste though. ;(

i still have a full jar till next harvest though. i'm worried though now, about contaminating it. time for a hospital environment when cracking the jars. scrub the arms for 5 minutes, lol

all the bud is trashed, and the jars are going out too, going to just buy new ones.. damn, what a buzz kill..

xoox

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
I'm going to be in Boston (city) on Tuesday (tomm) night. Anyone in the area from the party want to chill, I'll be attending a show. PM me.

J

jipedestran

xOOx said:
tnx outcast ;(

but the buds were 2.5 years in the jar. so they weren't really at the point where they could still contain moisture. it must of happened in the last few months i guess, must of gotten contaminated from my fingers or the air or something when picking at them over time. the buds are always juicy inside, even after dried and cured, theres always sticky oily juice deep inside, even after 1.5 years. i must of touched something then fumbling around in there selecting buds with sweaty fingers, ?? .. i contaminated the jar. even after the first year+ they still broke up and felt oily, but no mold at all. and smelled good. just a note to everyone who stores long term buds, be careful when cracking to avoid contamination. wash hands before, wipe with alcohol. the buds are never really crumbly dry for me, even when exposed to the air for a long time, always oily moist/sticky feeling on the inside.

i'm wondering if the seal on the 3 jars may have failed, the rubber gasket thing, it's clamp down jars. all ceramic not see through. i store in a safe, the safe may be contaminated no doubt about it (money is dirty), and once the seals broke some spores may have gotten in (doesn't raist know about SPORES?), not sure what happened, but to 2 jars and partial of a 3rd (all jars are the same age approx 2.5-3 years in use, maybe 2-3 years is the limit on gaskets?). it's strange, unless theres always some spores present no matter what, just from the air, and it just takes 2 years until they can colonize to being VISIBLE to the naked eye, those who smoke their harvest up quick, don't even notice. i save a litte bit from each plant. what a waste though. ;(

i still have a full jar till next harvest though. i'm worried though now, about contaminating it. time for a hospital environment when cracking the jars. scrub the arms for 5 minutes, lol

all the bud is trashed, and the jars are going out too, going to just buy new ones.. damn, what a buzz kill..

xoox

That sucks brother. really sucks.

I will speculate. There had to be moisture, of some type--maybe from the air when you cracked the jars. As you said, it also had to be a spore introduced better hope it isn't aspergillus...

I have never kept herb for that long. Hell, I have 15 quarts right now---but it will all be gone in a few months. I give alot away and me and the wife smoke the rest (she can really put it down for a reed thin model type)

something had to get in, you are right. but also, what about the ambient humidity? has that changed?

sorry brother.

oh yeah, I would freeze the rest.
peace
jip

xOOx

yeah it sux! i was planning on making some baked goods with them too to try eating it for the first time.

aspergillus!~ dont try and scare me..i just googled that, haha i sniffed them and touched it. i'm DOOMED. i even thought about saving some of the buds that still looked clear while its neighbors had the white fuzz. it's similar to the white fuzz you may see ontop of soil after using time release pellets. that doesn't really harm the plants, the good kinda fungus. but nah, dumped it all out. gone.

i have one other possibility. i was over wintering some plants in the basement under some lights (tropical outdoor pots) i bet something from there jumped in when i opened the jar in the same room, they had the time release nute pellets on the surface. shit my mistake, i hope the current jar isn't affected ill keep my eye on it. but its new .. its a stainless steel with clear top+lockdown gasket, and i wiped it down with alochol and let it dry before packing them in. so i can watch them through the glass window this time. oh well, if it goes, there's always .......................................................... commercial ugg!

xoox

SkareCrow

ARTofMAKINGfire said:
Well, does your 4 week flowering female stink like and look like the Uptown Haze? What is the orgin (as much you know) of the genes?

And if it does smell like the Uptown, you have to post pictures...

Besides, you're just home from college for the summer so you have nothing to worry about. Or did you graduate?

LoL. You speak about Uptown and come on strong saying you from NY with 20 posts I am will DO my homework... :wave:

Yea sadly I am not home for the summer from college cuz I have to take summer class's. I am from NY But I am NOT from NYC upstate =D bout an hour outta the city. The haze hardly even smells but then again it hasn't started pushing out crystals just yet. The genetics are supposed to be Mexican but there is no real way to verify this it came up from arizona. It seems to be almost pure Sativa which has me very interested in its possible genetics especially because its sitting next to the THUNK and it seems to lean even more sativa then that supposidly pure sativa which has me raising my eyebrows if it turns out good I have a shit load of seeds and might keep them for breeding stock. I have smoked it before I planted it and it deff is haze. It was from what I could tell outdoor grown but was still pretty potent I am hoping since I am growing it indoor the potency will be much higher. If this is the case and seems like some somewhat unique haze I might just use the rest of the seeds for breeding
:rasta:

asher1er

Veteran
SkareCrow said:
Yea sadly I am not home for the summer from college cuz I have to take summer class's. I am from NY But I am NOT from NYC upstate =D bout an hour outta the city. The haze hardly even smells but then again it hasn't started pushing out crystals just yet. The genetics are supposed to be Mexican but there is no real way to verify this it came up from arizona. It seems to be almost pure Sativa which has me very interested in its possible genetics especially because its sitting next to the THUNK and it seems to lean even more sativa then that supposidly pure sativa which has me raising my eyebrows if it turns out good I have a shit load of seeds and might keep them for breeding stock. I have smoked it before I planted it and it deff is haze. It was from what I could tell outdoor grown but was still pretty potent I am hoping since I am growing it indoor the potency will be much higher. If this is the case and seems like some somewhat unique haze I might just use the rest of the seeds for breeding
:rasta:

it's easy to tell if its a haze, his questioning is if its an uptown haze :joint:

Im 4 weeks in, my room has that hazey smell allready n crystals are popping out, hopefully its a good run except for the mess i got going on in there :joint:

SkareCrow

pardon my ignorance but I've never heard the term "uptown haze". I'm guessing this is some NYC Lingo? up town as in washington heights? well anywho I remember the last time I got haze from the city (actually it was statten) but it was some of the best haze I ever had idk if this is the uptown haze that you are reffering to we didn't know what type of haze it was so we just called it "the Hazelton" came in with some bangin purple kush. sorry for the off topic rant but that haze was just pure sex to the lungs.

J

jipedestran

asher1er said:
it's easy to tell if its a haze, his questioning is if its an uptown haze :joint:

Im 4 weeks in, my room has that hazey smell allready n crystals are popping out, hopefully its a good run except for the mess i got going on in there :joint:

Yes Asher, you do have a big mess. Lots of plants in there. But a good mess none the less

Are you planning to run strings from the roof? Because if I remember correctly, they are not staked.

Nice pics PotParty. Looks good.

peace
jip

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Yesterday was about African genetics, now we look what else is flowering in Herbalistic´s closet :wink:

SageDaze from Moonshineman, gotta love this plant :rasta: She has 20 days under "floweringcycle-belt"...........

And what about Krome´s Kushpolyhybrido? Check her out, quite lovely plant I would say..

potparty: Damn, that is some delicious looking bud my fellow grower :yes:

Always have to wonder the huge love that is being shared by this thread, thanks everyone who has shared some good karma with me, you guys know who you are, thanks :headbange:

asher1er

Veteran
jipedestran said:
Yes Asher, you do have a big mess. Lots of plants in there. But a good mess none the less

Are you planning to run strings from the roof? Because if I remember correctly, they are not staked.

Nice pics PotParty. Looks good.

peace
jip

no strings, no way to get a latter in there right now lol, i cut a new trellis to size last night but now Pico gave me a better idea... Just extend the Pvc legs that are holding my trellis to the height i want hopefully that works :joint:

By the way there isn't alot of tree's in there, only 20 of them :joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.