What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

omenman

just thought id drop in and let u guys see what we have brewing in the east side as well ...4 1000s 200 plant plus stadiums and GI grows..
pc

Last edited:

freedominphilly

Hey what's going on everyone. I've been peaking at this thread a lot lately and you all have some mighty fine gardening skills. Perhaps one day I can be a part of this fine crew.

Here's my contribution, grown (and growing) here on the Great East Coast..
4130SQ_002.jpg

413010292008059.jpg

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Hey Ton: the only thing we haven't heard yet is if the surgery worked....apparently things went well and you're still in a bit of pain, but the pain that required you having surgery...how's that doing? Diminished, gone? Was it worth the surgery?

a_friend_with_weed_is_a_friend_indeed_motivational_poster.jpg

Last edited:
U

UBER21

accessndx said:
Hey Ton: the only thing we haven't heard yet is if the surgery worked....apparently things went well and you're still in a bit of pain, but the pain that required you having surgery...how's that doing? Diminished, gone? Was it worth the surgery?

lol......thats fucking hilarious...... :muahaha:

K

kallenavndk

accessndx said:

Hell yeah i be your friend :)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
access thanx for askin bro,as a matter of fact i think it worked real good bro.i think the only pain im felin is from the healing.id say the procedure was a success :)
there was actualy a lump before.i can feel tht its gone under there.
and the surgeon must have had some really graceful ass skills because honestly the pain is less intense then expected...i mean it aint no joy ride but i expected worse.
that and these pills are fuckin strong as hell for me.
my lil ass be ziggity boom off these things yo.im s'pose to take one every 4 hrs. but i go like 6 or so,when i stand or sit up too long i'll get spinnin and sick to my stomach.
again F.A.M. thanks for askin.peace

THCforus

Hydrofome420
Thanks for the kind words

Peterpan
Those haze plants are beautiful. I'm definately gonna grow me some more Haze real soon.

Tonatiuh
Thanks man, your bud shot's are tight and you got some serious skills.

Freedominphilly
nice garden man

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thc,nice shots...is that the cam settings or are them buds havin a blue tint to them?
what are they yo?
peace

THCforus

The blueish tint is a little more subtle by eye, but it's blue. It came on at wk/ 9 i believe, after a few cooler night's. Supposedly, it's purple kush. I got that clone from a friend. It was a beautiful plant, but not as potent as i would have liked.

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
I agree nice color THC, I just chopped my PK and nothing as far as color compared to yours, my were strait green nothing else.
And I have to agree on thje potentcy of it also.

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Sorry but I had to post this,
as I will do anything to help women out:muahaha:

Study: Fellatio may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in women
Thursday, October 2, 2003 Posted: 9:19 AM EDT (1319 GMT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story Tools

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RELATED
• New England Journal of Medicine
• American Cancer Society

HEALTH LIBRARY

• Health Library
• Fellatio
• Breast Cancer
• 6 steps to cancer prevention

YOUR E-MAIL ALERTS

(AP) -- Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found.

Doctors had never suspected a link between the act of fellatio and breast cancer, but new research being performed at North Carolina State University is starting to suggest that there could be an important link between the two.

In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular fellatio and swallowed the ejaculatory fluid, over the past ten years, the researchers found that those actually having performed the act regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurrence of breast cancer than those who had not. There was no increased risk, however, for those who did not regularly perform.

"I think it removes the last shade of doubt that fellatio is actually a healthy act," said Dr. A.J. Kramer of Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, who was not involved in the research. "I am surprised by these findings, but am also excited that the researchers may have discovered a relatively easy way to lower the occurrence of breast cancer in women."

The University researchers stressed that, though breast cancer is relatively uncommon, any steps taken to reduce the risk would be a wise decision.

"Only with regular occurrence will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Helena Shifteer, one of the researchers at the University. "Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances."

The study is reported in Friday's Journal of Medical Research.

In 1991, 43,582 women died of breast cancer, as reported by the National Cancer Institute.

Dr. Len Lictepeen, deputy chief medical officer for the American Cancer Society, said women should not overlook or "play down" these findings.

"This will hopefully change women's practice and patterns, resulting in a severe drop in the future number of cases," Lictepeen said.

Sooner said the research shows no increase in the risk of breast cancer in those who are, for whatever reason, not able to fellate regularly.

"There's definitely fertile ground for more research. Many have stepped forward to volunteer for related research now in the planning stages," he said.

Almost every woman is, at some point, going to perform the act of fellatio, but it is the frequency at which this event occurs that makes the difference, say researchers. Also key seems to be the protein and enzyme count in the semen, but researchers are again waiting for more test data.

The reasearch consisted of two groups, 6,246 women ages 25 to 45 who had performed fellatio and swallowed on a regular basis over the past five to ten years, and 9,728 women who had not or did not swallow. The group of women who had performed and swallowed had a breast cancer rate of 1.9 percent and the group who had not had a breast cancer rate of 10.4 percent.

"The findings do suggest that there are other causes for breast cancer besides the absence of regular fellatio," Shafteer said. "It's a cause, not THE cause."

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Hydrofome420 said:
"This will hopefully change women's practice and patterns, resulting in a severe drop in the future number of cases," Lictepeen said. <- His real name?
"There's definitely fertile ground for more research. Many have stepped forward to volunteer for related research now in the planning stages,"

Hahahahaha!
Oh, HAHAHAaaaHAHAHAH!!!!
*snort!

That's funny.

April Fools is not for like 6 months so I guess I'm gonna take it seriously. lol!

accessndx

&#9835;All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Well blow me down!!!

Well blow me down!!!

Hydrofome420 said:
(AP) -- Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found.

Look, the ancient Egyptians knew this was a slam dunk:

Fellatio_Isis_Osiris_modified.jpg

And my own studies have conclusively determined this to be true:

xray5yl.jpg

Hell, even monkeys know it's good:

monkey.jpg

I already set up centers to help women nationally:

England-Women-Waving.jpg

I'm doing my part, to help with the cure today:

giant-penis.jpg

U

UBER21

Hydrofome420 said:
Sorry but I had to post this,
as I will do anything to help women out:muahaha:

Study: Fellatio may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in women
Thursday, October 2, 2003 Posted: 9:19 AM EDT (1319 GMT)

Story Tools

RELATED
• New England Journal of Medicine
• American Cancer Society

HEALTH LIBRARY

• Health Library
• Fellatio
• Breast Cancer
• 6 steps to cancer prevention

YOUR E-MAIL ALERTS

Doctors had never suspected a link between the act of fellatio and breast cancer, but new research being performed at North Carolina State University is starting to suggest that there could be an important link between the two.

In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular fellatio and swallowed the ejaculatory fluid, over the past ten years, the researchers found that those actually having performed the act regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurrence of breast cancer than those who had not. There was no increased risk, however, for those who did not regularly perform.

"I think it removes the last shade of doubt that fellatio is actually a healthy act," said Dr. A.J. Kramer of Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, who was not involved in the research. "I am surprised by these findings, but am also excited that the researchers may have discovered a relatively easy way to lower the occurrence of breast cancer in women."

The University researchers stressed that, though breast cancer is relatively uncommon, any steps taken to reduce the risk would be a wise decision.

"Only with regular occurrence will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Helena Shifteer, one of the researchers at the University. "Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances."

The study is reported in Friday's Journal of Medical Research.

In 1991, 43,582 women died of breast cancer, as reported by the National Cancer Institute.

Dr. Len Lictepeen, deputy chief medical officer for the American Cancer Society, said women should not overlook or "play down" these findings.

"This will hopefully change women's practice and patterns, resulting in a severe drop in the future number of cases," Lictepeen said.

Sooner said the research shows no increase in the risk of breast cancer in those who are, for whatever reason, not able to fellate regularly.

"There's definitely fertile ground for more research. Many have stepped forward to volunteer for related research now in the planning stages," he said.

Almost every woman is, at some point, going to perform the act of fellatio, but it is the frequency at which this event occurs that makes the difference, say researchers. Also key seems to be the protein and enzyme count in the semen, but researchers are again waiting for more test data.

The reasearch consisted of two groups, 6,246 women ages 25 to 45 who had performed fellatio and swallowed on a regular basis over the past five to ten years, and 9,728 women who had not or did not swallow. The group of women who had performed and swallowed had a breast cancer rate of 1.9 percent and the group who had not had a breast cancer rate of 10.4 percent.

"The findings do suggest that there are other causes for breast cancer besides the absence of regular fellatio," Shafteer said. "It's a cause, not THE cause."

Damn I need to spread this to all the hot chicks working at my job.....and provide them with all they need..... :laughing: :muahaha: K++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im down to do my part in helping save the women ;)
one chik at a time,i promise to uphold my position :muahaha: i'll take on the duties of letting them all do fellatio on me...in the name of keeping them healthy of course, i solomnly swear to let them all swallow my breast cancer curing semen ;)
so i'll take on the responsibilty of taking this knowledge and sharing it with all females ages 21 -40 and will so let them cure themselves by using me as a
l-l-l-l-lollipop :muahaha: peace fam....-T-

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

accessndx said:

Look, the ancient Egyptians knew this was a slam dunk:

Fellatio_Isis_Osiris_modified.jpg

And my own studies have conclusively determined this to be true:

xray5yl.jpg

Hell, even monkeys know it's good:

monkey.jpg

I already set up centers to help women nationally:

England-Women-Waving.jpg

I'm doing my part, to help with the cure today:

giant-penis.jpg

lmao that must be a happy monkey

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Tonatiuh said:
im down to do my part in helping save the women ;)
one chik at a time,i promise to uphold my position :muahaha: i'll take on the duties of letting them all do fellatio on me...in the name of keeping them healthy of course, i solomnly swear to let them all swallow my breast cancer curing semen ;)
so i'll take on the responsibilty of taking this knowledge and sharing it with all females ages 21 -40 and will so let them cure themselves by using me as a
l-l-l-l-lollipop :muahaha: peace fam....-T-
LMAO...............I do solomly swear........hehe.........thanks Hydro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts