What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asher1er

Veteran
thanks homie! the 2 shorter plants you sorta see by the bottom of the pic are the snowdogs x sd ibl they been underfed this whole time and growing compact as hell but we'll see how she does :joint:

hope everyones enjoying the cooler weather, time to turn the heat up in the houses :muahaha:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fo sho!!! You guys are rockin it. Ash, great lookin canopy bro. Gonna get some goodies there.
FL Coastal Nugs!!
:headbange

K

kallenavndk

asher awesome hehehe lots of green magic in there :) Dry buds tasty to WT lol Wt smoke home :) Today i smoke Hash

DanishHash.jpg

DanishHash-1.jpg

My bigbud

Bigbud-13.jpg

Bigbudjpg1.jpg

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Kall: Those last couple of shots are Danky lookin!!! Big Bud is one of my favorite strains of all time....had the most insane nonsense occur whenever I smoke that stuff!!! Good times, good times....
You've convinced me that I need to look you up when I come to Europe.....I don't think I'll be playing any board games...but you can pile a bunch of hash into a pipe anytime for me!!! LOL. K+++++++++++++
Mmmmmmmmmm....big purple Big Bud nuggage!!! Happy Hashoween Kall!

asher1er

Veteran
93dayz eh? :joint: :joint:
some of us just have to much patience lol :joint:
looks good homie!

"must spread more rep before blah fuckin blah"

K

kallenavndk

acces ma casa es su casa :) It would be awesome :)

Pot party that girl is a beauty she looks like a giant marshmellow

accessndx

Veteran
Kall: It's good to know I've got f.a.m.i.l.y. throughout the world!!! You're absolutely on my "Going to Amsterdam" hit list....

Thought I'd mention that I started a new thread so I've got a place to drop smoke reports, assorted pictures and other info. It's not in my signature yet.....I'll probably link it to the "dancing broad"...right now she's linked to my Ed Rosenthal Super Bud thread...that'll change shortly.

For now if you're interested in taggin it's:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1982396#post1982396

Of course most of that stuff gets dropped into the F.U.C.K.E.M. thread (my home away from home...) so there probably won't be any big surprises....

But you're obviously all welcome...please pardon the appearance..it's under construction currently.

Peace!

And "I've gotta spread some f-ing reputation around...yada, yada, yada..." You guys/gals know the drill.

K

kallenavndk

Sound absulot like great fun m8 cant wait ...then i take you to christania and maybe thy lejren and a visit at paddi but it takes like a hole day so if you have time for it, but as we speak the gouverment and the christianitter (the folks ho is living there)are in a meeting about the future of Christania..The gouverment want to take it down so the latest weeks there have bin fights against police and gouverment its sad but we need to fight em hehe people barikade the streets and set them on fire and shit they are really mad and i understand leave them alone dam it .....but what i would says was that i can promise u a great day hehe

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some mf nice pics F.A.M. potparty idk how much better it can look...
kal,shes a monster...
access...tagged..

i'll be back with a few pics...i too must spread rep around bla...bla...bla....boooo!
:joint: peace

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, I need 50 posts here just to see my PMs? Grrrrrrrr, oh well. I'll check em when I can. Sorry guys. Gotta message for me, send it to stinkyattic, she can get a hold of me. Or whiskeytango420 does like gmail....holla!

Edit: Sorry to throw this up in ya'ls thread fuckem, had someone send a PM to me from here, couldnt get it cause I aint got 50 posts here yet

Last edited:

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Access- Hella nice looking shots there. I see why the name 'ice cream' makes sense now.
Potparty- I had no idea that that beast wanted to go so long, and that checkerboard effect from the maroon sugar leaves is stunning.
Nice pics as usual everyone. The bar keeps getting set higher!

Here's some Tuesday morning fun!
Halloween was awesome. The band sucked at the club I went to, but my buddy rents an art studio upstairs so I got to smoke Ganja with Jesus (who would NEVER be caught palling around with a Soviet interrogator; my riding crop does not appear in the pic) and listen to sub-par funk through the floor.

Seven Mass Super Skunk plants flowered as single cola in SOG. I'm happy. I have a new champ producer in my garden! Of the strains I posted up earlier, this is The Performer.

Here- grab one! I brought enough to share!

HATCH

stinkyattic said:
Access- Hella nice looking shots there. I see why the name 'ice cream' makes sense now.
Potparty- I had no idea that that beast wanted to go so long, and that checkerboard effect from the maroon sugar leaves is stunning.
Nice pics as usual everyone. The bar keeps getting set higher!

Here's some Tuesday morning fun!
Halloween was awesome. The band sucked at the club I went to, but my buddy rents an art studio upstairs so I got to smoke Ganja with Jesus (who would NEVER be caught palling around with a Soviet interrogator; my riding crop does not appear in the pic) and listen to sub-par funk through the floor.

Seven Mass Super Skunk plants flowered as single cola in SOG. I'm happy. I have a new champ producer in my garden! Of the strains I posted up earlier, this is The Performer.

Here- grab one! I brought enough to share!

Damn Stinky!!!~~~What A Chunky Bud!!!~~~That Should Be A Bong-Hit Or Two!!!EH!!!HEHEHE
Looking Cute In Your Holloween Get-Up~~~Love Ya~~~later~`Hatch`~~`-`~~ :rasta:

accessndx

Veteran
Yeah SA....proper nuggage.....you got nice pins too!!! I'd let you interrogate me....

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice nuggz STinkY!....producer for sure........nice bleeching action Pp!.....mine never did that...hehe..........some amber sap from my 80's bean.....

she need's more flavor thou......resin factory for sure.........MOneY

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Lol guys! Nugs are meant for sharin'...
HATCH!!!! OMGWTF!!! I know it's REALLY you by the writing style... I did not expect to see ya here man! Big giant e-hugs all around! Great to see you, hope everything is going GREAT.

K

kallenavndk

cellardweller said:
Stinky, I would love ta grab one, but I think the wife would not like it so much.. :muahaha: :laughing: :laughing: :muahaha:

Lmao :jump:

Jc cellar u nutz

Stinky damn nice buds btw how many w did u raise them bicthes whit?

Fall to all

Grav4.jpg

grav2.jpg

Grav1.jpg

Grav8.jpg

Grav5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.