What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
sicillian mastiff....cane corso..........33inch neck.....my pop think's he's over 200lbs.....me I think he's 180lbs......either way he's tooo big........oh yeah 40lbs of food in 14 days .......MOneY

K

kallenavndk

yeah i think i see some mastiff in him, he is very goodlooking i think i love them ears we cant do it in dk its illegal:(
smilla is a English mastiff the world heavyest dog ewer they are a bit bigger then Cane corso...cane corso is as big as mastino napolitano
here is a 200 lbs English mastiff if he look like him in size then your pop is right :)

mastiff.jpg

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
My former, and favorite, tenant had an English Mastiff named Mr. Butters who weighed 185 lbs on his first birthday... and he got bigger :eek: That dog used to try to drag people around the house by their sleeves if he didn't get ALL the attention, and the only way to get him to stop was if someone sat down with a joint, then he'd come and flop on your feet and drool.
NICE dogs guys; I'm a sucker for molossers of all types and my next dog is going to be either a purebred OEB like Whiskeytango's, an Alapaha Blueblood, or a Bordeaux. I like the thick bullies best.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
see now i know i posted in here earlier and now its gone...wtf is up with that yo?
N'ways thanks everyone for the kind words.

nice pics everyone.
i love the pics of the pets too.im gonna get me another pit,all i like is pitts.
although i like these Dogo Argentinos they are bad ass and good family dogs from what ive read.protectors and hunters
razas_ppal_dogo%20argentino_1.jpg

and Mm i know you gonna come up with somethin to make us all proud bro.
your a beast with it brotha.i cant wait to hear ur final decision.

peace F.A.M.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
................................................................................. make with the stuff already! i dont know you man.. same time.. same time!!! spit it out.. spit it out.. you got somethin..??? feelin froggy.. jump!!! ahhh... suspense! drives a man whacky, like tabaccy!

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
its cool. but for some reason i have come to expect more from you sir. im going to go look out the window now till something interesting happens. :bashhead: :muahaha:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
YAAAYY!!
i peed in the pool, i peed in the pool !!!

and whats more i can go into chat now :muahaha:
see ya all in there sometime soon :friends:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
huge dogs guys!
jesus christ.
must be back breaking when you gotta clean up the shit out the yard :bashhead:

Last edited:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah stinks? Breeder is a buddy of mine, email me if your really interested. Gotta add to the pits pics though...FUCKEM guys, again, you guys doing yer damn thing!

U

UBER21

Lil update of what im running with right now.....uk cheese, blowfish, lsd, apoth chem 91, chem d, og ghost, and socal master kush...... :joint:

K

kallenavndk

DAMN it we cant get pitts or even tosa inu in dk :( So fuct up ..My best man got a Dogo argentino they will make them illegal the same whit fila Brassilero but yes tona they a beutifull .... core yeah bigger dogs bigger shit hehe they make a real mees thats why i dont breed english anymore atm i got my last litter of rottweilers about to pop and then no more ,only Staffordsshire bullterrie ,French bulldog and maybe Bullterries but lets see :)

Uber looks like they having a great time in that tent :rasta:

U

UBER21

Yeah Kallen I supercropped the hell out of them.....letting the side growth catch up I can say im very pleased with the tent......

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Endo :wave: here some pix for ya buddy :friends:

flowering now
OG kush X abusive kushaze
satori
ak47 f2's
casey jones
bogglegum S1
Chocolate Chunk
blowfish
strawD

some pix

satori i burned :spank: i have another a few weeks behind this looking much better, i'll have to pull them both out soon for pix

Chocolate chunk S1 F2 ?? seeds, and the bud they are on

BF

OGK x ABK

peace in the east my brothers :ying:
:smoweed:

U

UBER21

HOws that blowfish Brother B....I luv her she smells divine......need to keep her around......fo sho.....

C

cellardweller

I didnt know you wanted to make seeds Bro-Bear!
Matter of fact, I thought you were dead set against em..
Nice cab pics btw..lookin real full in there.The Satori got nute burned?? or something else?
~c

Status
Not open for further replies.