What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
sweet 2 oz!!! good stuff... enjoy the bubba. great smoke. i just put a jar away, and put do not open till xmas on it.. so it can get a nice cure.

BROTHER BEAR `lookin tight!

Dsd

Happy Halloween.

I HAVE LIKE 9 MORE PUMKINS TO CARVE and NEED SOME IDEAS.. POST UP SOME STENSILS IF YA GOT EM" NOTHING TOO COMPLICATED. :jump:

Last edited:

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Monday morning pictures!
I've been testing out some new stuff- new OLD stuff anyway. It's an Affie antique that I'm holding in backup. It does poorly in my system, which is ebb n flow containerized with little to no veg time. The person for whom it is held reports that it does fabulously in SCROG. It definitely has good density to it, though, adn is quite tasty and sedative.

I had mold issues with my space queens and jillys on this go-round and am terrified of moulding during the drying process so I took a spare kitchen-hood filter and a fan and built a quick dry apparatus in case there are still spores about.

Here's a giesel and the top half of a MSS (no veg time) that did fabu in my system

And here's how my moms are looking after they all got a nice flush with soil syrup (humic acid) and a feeding with canna last week. Happy moms! ~30 strains there- coun't em lol.

Patsy found the rib bones (among other things) in the trash and set up base camp at the top of the stairs. She's a crafty little shit but I love 'er.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hella yummy giesel ya got thar stinks! Tell Patsy that Patches wants some o dat!..And bring the bacon wrapped roast!!!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
made it home from surgery F.A.M. im all painkillered up.just thought i let ya know i am fine.peace

C

cellardweller

Glad to hear that you're home safely, Tona.How are you feeling now that you're home? Man, I didnt even know it was for today. :redface:
I think some BUDDER would be in order. Take two teaspoons and post in the morning..:laughing:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well crew there are some awsome pics on these pages....so i guess i'll add a few of my soon be be flowerd girls....but only just a few...not to put'm all up...
Nway just a peek for you guys ey ...whats remaining of 48 seeds..... :nono:

fimmmed Nevilles haze x mango...got 4 left

DC ....tom hills ofspring as i gatherd...got 3 over

Martian Haze ....from DNA...a nice 6 females :jump:

and Majors Kaua'i Kush....also 3 left.....

i also had 10 DC x pine tar kush.....But the Ganjalord woz against me......1 still remaining to be sexed....the rest is all male :cuss: :cuss:

if you want more in the comming weeks just come over guys....you more XP'd guys know how to find me hehehe
coz in a few i have somethings ready for my crew :wink:

C

cellardweller

Hey jasno, if you're gonna come in here and act like you did in my friend janedopes thread, then you can just get lost. As a matter of fact, I havent seen one post of yours that makes any intelligent contribution to this site, except for when you were posting in yummybuds thread..and even that is up for arguement.

edit: jane, if you read this, I apologize for using your name in the same sentence as these two muppets..

Last edited:

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
^^^I agree with the above statement. I was, and remain, unimpressed. 'Find all posts by' reveals superficial, and often insulting, participation.^^^

Awesome pics all around. CORE, what is this pine tar kush? Pure pine scent is one of my weaknesses. I SWOON for pine buds.

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

stinkyattic said:
^^^I agree with the above statement. I was, and remain, unimpressed. 'Find all posts by' reveals superficial, and often insulting, participation.^^^

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way..
I SWOON for you, stinky..lmao :laughing:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaaaaaa check that lil nucka...F.U.C.K.E.M.
wattup F.A.M. feelin a lil better today...idk how long till i'll be 100 but imma be lurkin ..peace

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
PTK minor worked indica landtrace......have some ptk"dc"pheno and ptkXdc going now looking for a good male/female....wanted to make a F.U.C.K.E.M. strain for a whyle now.....u know an official dick dragger........maby some crosses too...maby chem d?......maby bpp?..maby my 80's?..who the hell know's?any suggestion's?........anyone?........MOneY

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Yeah, there was definitely some douche-y stuff dropped by jasno in Jane's thread. Uncalled for.....
Everyone's down for some comedy, but outright misogynistic comments are inappropriate. Hence my "don't urinate" comment previously.

K

kallenavndk

tona welcome back champ im glad your feeling better today ...........
Woow Noob attack but they have some very nice labdogs i think :) gotta give em that :) Heres my old gal smilla

smilla11.jpg

smilla21.jpg

smillahector1.jpg

Hector the abrikot brindel :) he is only 11 month hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts