What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Foliar feeding ash?

Foliar feeding ash?

asher1er said:
that hoe is looking like this right now
29868DSC01040.jpg

Is that you foliar feeding her? I see some water droplets....hope the suggestion helps if you're implementing it.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks good brothers :yes:

johnipedestran - did you get tickets to phish bro ?
i cannot get through, and i got my mom/sister both working on it as well
although i am sure they are sold out by now :badday: :cuss: :fsu:
what a serious bummer :asskick:
:

S

stoned teacher

None of my buddies got Phish tix, but they told me people who got them got all three days if they requested....
Sick pics art and everyone else!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so F.A.M. i took a few hour road trip the other day and when i did i came across this sign i got off the exit turned around and got back on so i could snap this pic.
hope you guys thin its as bad ass as i did...

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
lmao always wanted that shot.....never turned around for it thou.....stoner....hehe.............that's dedication.......MOneY

headseed

stoned teacher said:
None of my buddies got Phish tix, but they told me people who got them got all three days if they requested....
Sick pics art and everyone else!
I used to get mailings for the newsletter and tickets by mail. I guess phish didn't want me to know about these concerts!
:violin:
Guess I'll be walking around with my finger in the air.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Everyone's still tight lipped about 2 things regarding Phish:

1) What's the cost of the tickets you were trying to get (ie-face value of ticket)
2) Are all the shows general admission only?

I got a ticket guy that can get practically anything....but I see all his tickets for those shows are just general admission.

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Brother Bear
I took it in the pooper on this one. I am very bummed. Total rejection.

Access---face is 49.50 plus service charge i am sure....shit bro if your boy can come thru I am sure there are multiple FUCKERS that would love help mentally I am willing to pay 200+/- for tickets to Friday and Saturday nights show. I mentioned in another thread the possibility of rolling down with a couple quarts and just hope for trade, but I do not think my wife would be into that (she did not spend the time I did seeing ol JerryG, so trades are kinda scary for her) yeah they are general admission

T--bad ass pic you are not kidding i like the balls turning around.

peace
jip

K

kallenavndk

Tonatiuh said:
so F.A.M. i took a few hour road trip the other day and when i did i came across this sign i got off the exit turned around and got back on so i could snap this pic.
hope you guys thin its as bad ass as i did...

:jump: :rasta:
Love it hehe

Here is some of what im smokin atm

B3drynugget.jpg

Todays harvest Half a plant

Halfaplant.jpg

Lol acces the oak trees craked my up but i hope u get them fresh again

Last edited:
D

Don Cotyle

ArtofMakingfire, your S99xChemDD is so fuckin sick Bro, that shit does look scary ;) Where did you pick up the beans for that??? Definatly looks like some full melt can be make from her!!!!! Daymn!!! Don, PROPS comeing your way!!!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dayum kal lookin rightous over there bro.

glad you guys like the pic...yea i turned around and to top it off i stopped right there on the e-way and snapped the pic right quick :pimp: it was like 2 in the morning so was no traffic right there yo.
thanks for the replies

W

WeldFlash420

Gorgeous colors Kal! Looks like its going to be a smashing good yr for you bro.

Everyones shit is looking so fucking tight! :joint: Heres what I'm puffin on atm....

Jillybean candy pheno, some of the sweetest ( on the palate) tasting herb I've smoked to date. This is still fresh so no cure yet but I'm thrilled with it so far. I chopped both plants now and the JCII has purpling going on now too. I'll get some pics of that here soon. So two Jilly's down and one JCII and one Bubba Kush to go! Whoooooooo hooooooooooo I'm stoned and I'm likin it. :jump: NOw I gotta sit here and figure out how to rig up one of those transporter machines and vape myself over to Kal's spot so we can sit down and do some serious rippers from the bong....shine on F.U.C.K.E.M!

K

kallenavndk

Jillybean candy pheno it sure looks like that gal could be my hero to :) tasty she looks.
A mighty fine year is my wish for u to :)

If i ruled the world :muahaha: Do any of you play risk and smoke whit friends too ? Its great fun this is from a day whit basic kush in the joint tender smoke :rasta:

Nicegametpplay.jpg

DSC07499.jpg

Last edited:

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Fucking Stoners playing a game of world domination.....that is great brother

i have the old version of that game, where the pieces are actually little blocks of wood

peace
jip

C

cellardweller

im really sorry but i have to tell you guys something.
my little brother has died at 35 years old. this fucking sucks balls.

W

WeldFlash420

So very sorry to hear it CW.... :nono: Positive vibes and well wishes to you and yours. :joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.