What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
slowly he krept, inch by inch, step by step. . .

slowly he krept, inch by inch, step by step. . .

this was 9/26/08 when they first went in on 18/6. . .
115899-26-081-med.jpg

this was 10/8/08 switched18/6 to 16/8. . .
1158910-8-083-med.jpg

this is today 10/16/08 2 days before 12/12 switch. . . .
1158910-16-081-med.jpg

im puttin em' in 12/12 on either friday or staurday (more than likely on saturday). those shots are about 8 days after i switched to an 16/8 light cycle from a 18/6 sched.

so what the fam think i can get by 12/31/08 chop date?

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

Tona u must be a happy man ...all them diffrent buds to smoke damn m8 thats how it must be :)

Bigbud Fall starting to bud up now

Bigbudoctobercolours.jpg

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
kallenavndk said:
Tona u must be a happy man ...all them diffrent buds to smoke damn m8 thats how it must be :)

Bigbud Fall starting to bud up now

Bigbudoctobercolours.jpg

DAMNIT KALLEN, YOU AND THESE FRIGGIN AMAZON BITCHES YOU KEEP BRINGIN' IN HERE!!! LMAO

:listen2:<-----(keep 'em comin brotha)

:rasta:

accessndx

&#9835;All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
FID: What's the lowdown on those "bags" the plants are in? They look like simple "garbage bag" plastic....is that what you've got soil in? If that's the case....cleanup should be a friggin' snap!!!
I wouldn't have imagined that would work as well as pots or other containers....due to the lack of rigid support....
Hell...I learn something new every day.

StinkyA: (first off admittedly that's probably not a good abbreviation for you...so I think I'll use SA from now on...LOL.) You've got the hydroton setup down....I see you're growing stuff small just for colas/toppers....SOG style...very nice.

mOney: all I can say is that if most of these grows are "cool", you're sub-arctic bro!!! Cha-CHING!

Tona: Mmmmm....Mmmmm...dried goodness....and of many varieties to boot. Ya' can't beat that with a stick. Plus you've been a good sport about all the chop busting regarding your shorts...LOL. You know the F.A.M.I.L.Y. loves ya!

Kall: I've got a special place in my heart for purple anything on plants....so you're getting the purple heart for that Big Bud!!! I only wish I was in DK to puff down witchya'.....don't know when or if you get around to Amsterdam...but if you do...I'll keep you in the loop for my next stop-by....maybe we'll burn more than a few there.

CF: You've got some insan-o strain-o's going on there bro. If you HAD to go out.....I'd say this is the way to do it.

StonedT: I want to steal your camera bro. I paid more for mine....but I either have 0.0 photo skills or you're just the Peter Parker of the photography scene. In either event...those pictures are defnitely keepers...and K+ to ya'.

BB: That strain IS a keeper so keep on keepin on with it....I'm gonna look at my schedule....I'm concerned that the times we previously discussed may be a problem cause I've got NIN from the 6th through that weekend (I like to party hard). Then I've gotta head to Boston MA for Harvard Med. meeting from the 10th to the 13th...then I've gotta fly to Fl. for a symposium that runs from the 14th through the 16th...after that I'm gonna be sleeping for a week straight like Nosferatu. Those Harvard boys are animals...so's the rest of the clowns I gotta deal with. My body might need to be in an iron lung with an I.V. drip to recuperate.

Ash: thanks for the lowdown on the setup. You defintely got skills bro.

Herb: can you actually hold onto nug for 1 and 1/2 years? That stuff looks deadly.

Endo: mmmmmmmmmmm.....purply! I think we've already established how I feel about purple.

Alright...this extended "who's who" of the crew/aspiring crew is getting monotonous. I just didn't want to neglect anyone....
If for some reason I did....that's just my old substance addled brain.

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
lol Access. I answer to Stinky. So does my bulldog. It's a matter of opinion as to whom the nickname fits better... Thursday nights I tend bar at a cook-at-your-table place... today, I win. :p
Thanks for ups. Can't dump dirt in winter when there's snow on the ground... lol... ebb n flo by necessity!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
heya Stinky!how ya been?.....sucks you didn't come to the next festy..twas a blast....kit....don't be such a stranger.........MOneY

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Aww Mike, I really wanted to but I am being pulled in several directions between a 40 hour lab job, a part time bar management job, a home grow, a large 'away' project that JUST got dumped in my lap out of the blue ("Fix this I bwoke it" shit), and a home renovation that I'm TRYING to do myself. With limited success. I've just got no time. I need to stand in a tub of dip n grow and see if I can't replicate asexually. :rolleyes:

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
money mike I am so behind the times I just saw Kat Williams at like 2 am on Comedy Central the other night. ridiculous my wife and I were rolling on the fookin floor

acces them be grow bags...they stand up just great, but you gotta order them or by them at the hydro store, so don't use em.

friend in deed if those plants are Haze cross, you may be looking at 100 days.....but maybe not i don't have any experience myself with it.

tonatiuh you are the man straight up. but why you gonna wreck that fine cannabis with tobacco leaf?

oops stoned Kallen that plant is beautiful really coloring up nicely

How bout them Phillys illadelph should do a world series commemorative piece

anybody know how many posts I need to get to contribute again?

peace
jip

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks everyone...jip hehehe i feel ya bro i just like me a rillo now and then,i have a pretty extensive glass collection too bro and a vape,hehehe i smoke like a freight train so i like to mix it up;)
i think the world series commereative piece is in order for sure,hell imma yankee fan to the heart and id buy one just for the nostalgia of it,,,the first world series commerative bong hahaaaaa i like it...you need 50 posts to give rep again and i think like 5 to post pics or somethin like that.peace brotha.

edit:eek:h yeah fid nice setup yo... kallen,fuckin giant soquoya lookin ass trees you grow have me trippin.you the man!

great shit F.A.M.I.L.Y.

Last edited:
Kallen that Big Bud looks fantastic.... I thought it was a faster strain but it looks like it's chunking up but good now. When do you expect to harvest it?

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
FRIENDinDEED said:
this was 9/26/08 when they first went in on 18/6. . .
115899-26-081-med.jpg

this was 10/8/08 switched18/6 to 16/8. . .
1158910-8-083-med.jpg

this is today 10/16/08 2 days before 12/12 switch. . . .
1158910-16-081-med.jpg

im puttin em' in 12/12 on either friday or staurday (more than likely on saturday). those shots are about 8 days after i switched to an 16/8 light cycle from a 18/6 sched.

so what the fam think i can get by 12/31/08 chop date?
these are called GROWBAGS. i read about them about a year ago in either HIGHTIMES, or SKUNK or somewhere and always said i would use them. they have holes in the bottom just like regular pots do.

once you put your soil in them, thats what makes them pretty rigid and take form. i think thats about a 6mil (or less) thickness of plastic; tough as shit, reusable, cheap as shit and i wouldnt grow any other way.

they have 1gl., 2gl., 3gl., and 5gl. i use 1gl. to keep my moms in and the 3gl to keep my flowering plants in. heres a link: BGHYDRO: GROW CONTAINERS/BAGS are what i swear by.

i got mine from both grow shops i buy from and ive even seen them in some gardening centers aswell, but i know they arent new, just new to us cannabis growers as a viable option.

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
access said:
Herb: can you actually hold onto nug for 1 and 1/2 years? That stuff looks deadly.

I just answered to other mate, about the subject.. Perpetual grow & stash, otherwise not easy :D

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Norman Bates

just what is behind that curtain????

not gonna die yet, there is now another 400 in the upper left outside of the pic
lifesavers U oranges Mothers Finests massive ventilation

one love

peace
jip

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
how about a couple pretty plants??

that be mothers finest new plant about 60 days gonna go for at least ten or fifteen more

that is the crown of my one branch seeded Lifesaver. some branches have been cut, but gonna let this crown go for a few more days

I call this Pic Joe the Plumber

peace
jip

Greetings from Bean Town - Go SOX!!

John I have the same tube and I've never thought of hanging it vertically like that, I may try that at some point.

Last edited:

accessndx

Veteran
E.R.S.B. Harvest

E.R.S.B. Harvest

:jump: Well this was the day I've been waiting for awhile.....my 2nd Ed Rosenthal Super Bud harvest....the first one as you know was just a test run. I had started that little gal when she was only knee high to a caterpillar....she turned out dank...sticky....sparkly...and sweet beyond description. The only slightly sad thing about the last pull was the size (and she performed surprisingly well for such a small plant)....I could tell she had potential, but wasn't certain how she'd do when vegged longer. With every run she's getting better. I've got some full trimmed shots, some close ups of the nug..and a size perspective shot or two incorporating a cordless phone for reference. I hope you enjoy her as much as I am...of course if any of you F.U.C.K.E.R.S. catch up with me...I'll be happy to taste her wit'cha! Here we go:

Well, take me back down where cool water flow, yeh.
Let me remember things I love...

Stoppin' at the log where catfish bite,
Walkin' along the river road at night,
Barefoot girls dancin' in the moonlight...

I can hear the bull frog callin' me...
Wonder if my rope's still hangin' to the tree?

Love to kick my feet way down the shallow water...

Shoe fly, dragon fly, get back to your mother...

Pick up a flat rock, skip it across Green River...

Up at Cody's camp I spent my days, oh...
With flat car riders and cross-tie walkers...

Old Cody, Junior took me over,
Said, you're gonna find the world is smould'rin...

An' if you get lost come on home to Green River.

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

thetokemaster said:
Kallen that Big Bud looks fantastic.... I thought it was a faster strain but it looks like it's chunking up but good now. When do you expect to harvest it?

Ill give her to early november november but if she start to mold i put her out of misery .
The seeds i took her from is from amsterdam seeds and they write that she only will be about 50-60 cm high and will yield more than other strains in same amont soil , but the first aint true maybe the rest is bshit to i dont know but will find out :jump:

lifesaver

lifesaver

jip Lifesaver is one of my all time faves. i have about 60 seeds from a female flower I seeded with my only male in 2003. I'll probably start to experiment with them soon. Kallen do you live near the coast??? I want to crash your thanksgiving!!!!!!!

outdoor lifesaver bomber from last year.......15 z bone dry manicured

Last edited:

accessndx

Veteran
The Magic Garden

The Magic Garden

I'm sure someone here is old enough to remember that trippy ass kid's show called "The Magic Garden".....in spite of it being targeted for kids like Sesame Street, The Electric Company and Mr. Roger's Neighborhood...those two broads were DEFINITELY tripping on acid and burning grass!!! I mean comeon...a friggin pink squirrel that talks....the "giggle patch"....even the title of the show!!!

magicgardenhead.jpg

The "Magic Garden"??? Very subtle...if you're Helen Keller.

mg11.jpg

These dames must have dropped their stash somewhere around here...

mg10.jpg

She's weighing out hash on a scale with the squirrel...WTF!?! :nono:

I can't even FIND a picture of that elusive "giggle patch"...those mofos must be on the lam!!!

NE Way....I thought that may be a nice segue into my own "Magic Garden":

Group Shot

An Opium in the HID lighting...

Another shot of an Opium in more natural lighting....she's sooooo sparkly!

A more distant shot of Ice Cream in the HID light.

A wee bit closer on the topmost portion...

A closeup of some of the lateral branches in natural light....frosty also...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts