What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
CD: My condolences as well. I'm so sorry to hear that this happened. My heart goes out to you and your family.

asher1er

Veteran
sorry for your loss aswell cd :badday: you know what they say.. the good die young :joint:

keep your head up homie if theres anything you need just let a (censored) know :joint:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo cellard :fsu: you got my numba, call if you wanna burn one and talk

kallenavndk - a few short years ago that was me (before the kids)
spent entire weekends just puffin and taking over the world
i miss those daze, i might get a game going here over the winter

keep it green brothers :friends:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Cellar I'm gonna mutter a seldomly spoken prayer for your brother. I hope his energy lives on throughout the rest of your time here and good memories comfort you.

Look how many people you don't even know are willing to be there for you bro! I didn't know your little brother's personality, but I bet he's living through us...

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cellar,bro you know how to get in touch with me...i know you will be busy with things...call me if you need to,any time am-pm bro.

stay strong.peace.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
DaYm just saw this Dweller........am sending positive vibe's brother......can't think of how I would feel if something like this happened...rip...our prayer's our with u.....stay up u know where familia is...........MOneY

C

cellardweller

I would like to thank all of you for your support during this trying time. I am trying to find a positive side to this and I cant. My brother was 35 years old and he died from basically a major stroke that blew his brain out. no chance whatsoever for coming back from it. What really sucks is that I knew he was sick and didnt go to see him in time. Same as when my father passed two years ago. None of us were ever on very good terms with each other and I just wish that some of the things that had been done or said over the years could have been fixed. There will be no funeral, his body is to be donated to science. Well, theres one positive thing anyway. Maybe after all these years he can finally contribute something to someone.
:badday: R.I.P. :badday:

Again, thank you all for your support.
~dwellard

Last edited:

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
take care of yourself, cd.
bad news, indeed.

i know im not as vocal in here as most of us are, but, being one big, albiet, dysfunctional, east coast family.....we all send you love and support in your tuff time.

keep yo head up, CD.....things can only get better for you from here on out.

-h.c-

U

UBER21

cellardweller said:
I would like to thank all of you for your support during this trying time. I am trying to find a positive side to this and I cant. My brother was 35 years old and he died from basically a major stroke that blew his brain out. no chance whatsoever for coming back from it. What really sucks is that I knew he was sick and didnt go to see him in time. Same as when my father passed two years ago. None of us were ever on very good terms with each other and I just wish that some of the things that had been done or said over the years could have been fixed. There will be no funeral, his body is to be donated to science. Well, theres one positive thing anyway. Maybe after all these years he can finally contribute something to someone.

~dwellard

Damn cellard my condolenses bro.....fucking sucks when we lose someone in the familly......scary shit...... :fsu:

xOOx

wow,

just checked in to see this bad news...

cellard,

very sorry for your loss man. i guess this was a sudden thing, and not just out of the blue -you said he was sick ..

either way it sucks to go thru, but you will make it thru.

let's hope he's in a better place now.

xoox

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
cellardweller said:

~dwellard

damn dude, very sorry. you just dont seem to get a break, one thing after another.
:badday: condolences my friend.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok so lets rep hard for c-dubbs bro,may he rest in peace...

dont grieve for me,
for now im free,
im following the path
God laid for me.
i took his hand when
i heard him call;
i turned my back and left it all.
i could not stay another day.
to love,to laugh,to work,or play.
tasks left undone must stay that way;
i found that place at
the close of day.
if my parting has left a void,
then fill it with remebered joy.
a friendship shared,a laugh,a kiss;
ah yes these things
i too will miss.
be not burdened with
times of sorrow
i wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
my lifes been full
ive savored much;good friends,good times
a loved ones touch.
perhaps my time seems
all too brief;
dont lengthen it now
with undue grief.
lift up you heart
and share with me
God wanted me now,
he set me free.....

author:linda jo jackson...

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
All my K+ goes to cellardweller today! Too soon to give you rep again my friend. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I can't imagine what I'd do if my brother died. He's my best friend. Stay true to yourself Bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts