What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cellardweller

:badday: :cuss: :cuss: :badday:

OK heres todays rant.
T-MOBILE SUCKS ASS!!
My celly just up and shit the bed, and I got a new insurance phone and I went to the store to use the card reader, telling the girl NOT to take the SIM card out of my old phone several times because none of my numbers were stored on the SIM, but on the phone itself. What does she do? Takes the damn SIM out and loses over 150 #'s on me...
Long story short, this is not the first time this has happened and I am a very dis-satisfied customer.

On to a little update..
the clones are doing well

another one bites the dust

my outdoor lst came down as well

everyones grows/harvests are looking stellar as always!
Way to represent the F.U.C.K.E.M. crew fam!
...and heres hopin yoou all have a safe and wonderful time out in VEGAS baby!

peace
~cd

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

cellar champ your goin to have some nice dry shit soon gratz m8

Growboy nice harvest too love them purple nuggets :)

Some ak97 shots from today

ak97bud-3.jpg

ak97makro.jpg

akdrbe.jpg

U

UBER21

T-mobile sucks just thought I throw that out there......lol......Happy Thursday fuckers.........

W

WeldFlash420

Right on, nice pics Growboy.
CW, ya gotta get a network behind you, sorry to hear of the mishap man, I'd be burnt about it too.
On a good note, I found a few close freinds to take cuts from the BIG JCII I've got (didn't take much arm twisting) :joint: and then she's getting tied down like a bad girl should be, and then she'll keep on flowering. Its gotten to be a very tight fit under the 400 with just three plants but the cab's small, compared to most here anyways. But the JillyBeans are sugaring up nicely so far, I'm gettin excited for this one. :dueling:
Vin, hope your vacation is going well bro, the Bubba is going to make it, has some nice new growth. And seems to be mite free, thx a bunch. :rasta:

Keep it green dawgs.

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

so anyway, I just went through my online phone bill and got a bunch-o-digits back, and actually just got off the phone with TOH & O. Safe in Vegas and lovin the weather! goin poolside in a bit!
It's actually pretty funny because my wife is out there with her girlfriend and they are all within a few miles of each other right now..damn it! wish I was there too..couldnt take the time cause I'm goin somewhere else in Oct..

...and yes Uber, T-mobile can just suck a fart outta my stinky white ass.
Weld, what do you mean by "a network behind me"? some other co. ? Nextel/Sprint SUCKS. Im still locked into a year with these jerks..(t-mo.)

kallen..beautiful as always!

U

UBER21

cellardweller said:
so anyway, I just went through my online phone bill and got a bunch-o-digits back, and actually just got off the phone with TOH & O. Safe in Vegas and lovin the weather! goin poolside in a bit!
It's actually pretty funny because my wife is out there with her girlfriend and they are all within a few miles of each other right now..damn it! wish I was there too..couldnt take the time cause I'm goin somewhere else in Oct..

...and yes Uber, T-mobile can just suck a fart outta my stinky white ass.
Weld, what do you mean by "a network behind me"? some other co. ? Nextel/Sprint SUCKS. Im still locked into a year with these jerks..(t-mo.)

kallen..beautiful as always!

Amen brother T-mobile can suck it........lol...glad to see O and Toh are living it up in Sin City.... :joint:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
kallenavndk,
BennyBlanco,
Celler,
GrowBoy,
Art.

You guy's almost make me feel embarest to show my garden,
Mind you I said almost, and now my modest little slice of the pie.

StrawD

Herrijaunna

GDP

ECSD

The garden.

Afghani,A11,Abog,And the above

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO........

Last edited:
W

WeldFlash420

Lil update here...decided to take some shots of things today...its day 20 of flower and the sugar is showing. Btw. running out of smoke and having a cab full of green you can't smoke sux ass...lol.

First up a shot of the Bubba Kush clone I recieved from a member here, was looking real rough when I got her but is bouncin back real nice.

then we have the JCII thats overgrowin the cab...

And now for the Jillybeans...

Thats it for now, shine on good folks of F.U.C.K.E.M and to all the fine folks out at N&J's Vegas, I'm jealous, no doubt about it...smoke one for me!

D

Don Cotyle

Howdy fellow FUCKUM Members! I've been playing in the dirt as of late and got a Log Bonsai going, just some bagseed I was playing with! I got the idea while tending my veggie garden. I saw a tiny maple tree starting to grow out of a small log!

Here she is when I started her

Shes now at 54 days flowering, all twisted up,just after triming all the suckers off

It's been fun training her and it looks like she's gonna pay off with some fine herb, starting to fill in nicely. I belive shes mostly sativa as she's not even close to finishing!

Keep on Representing!!!

Last edited:

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
Don Cotyle said:
Howdy fellow FUCKUM Members! I've been playing in the dirt as of late and got a Log Bonsai going, just some bagseed I was playing with! I got the idea while tending my veggie garden. I saw a tiny maple tree starting to grow out of a small log!

Keep on Representing!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
coolest thing i have seen here hands down.

D

Don Cotyle

Thanks Endo, I've been working on my training skills lately and the plant thru the log just seemed the thing to do! Have you seen the other Bonsai I did?
Burmese Dream

Nice citrus-berry taste with an even mix of head and body high!

C

cellardweller

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Don Cotyle again.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
What I'm smoking tonight...

What I'm smoking tonight...

Enjoying myself some Ed! Loving the sweet fruity goodness in every bong hit, bowl and J!​

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
D.I.Y. Ballast Flip-Flop (Digital Ballast Too) Tutorial

D.I.Y. Ballast Flip-Flop (Digital Ballast Too) Tutorial

Can be found here if anyone is interested: P.L.C. Thread

Last edited:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Thanks ART, unfortunately the abog is no more that is the last one.

Accessndx, them some mighty fine looking nugs you have there.

And I still have 3 nugs of the A11 we smoked when we hooked up,
still waiting for that special occation to get them out of the medicine bottle.

Yea now that it is getting cooler the plants won't suffer with the heat, and should fatten up nicely.

Stay safe and high.
.........HYDRO........

C

cellardweller

So, while some of the crew is in Vegas, my crew just got home safely from Vegas. She brought me home a funny pot leaf ball cap that lights up and blinks and shit and a funky pot leaf ashtray that says High from Vegas. :woohoo:

Speaking with YwouldntI yesterday, he wanted me to tell you guys that tonight he be going out to Detroit Rock City to go to BeniHanas for some chow-de-chow and then out to catch Cheech and Chongs reunion show! L.U.C.K.Y. F.U.C.K.E.R.!!
Did you guys know that Cheech and Chong were originally known as Spic and Span? True story!

Nice tutorial inc and nicer buds accessss!!
peace out kids!
Hope the rest of you guys arent too stoned out there in Vegas!...not...
~cd

Status
Not open for further replies.