What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Hydrofome420 said:
access and jiped< a big FUCKEM shout to the 2 newest members.

Dam guys the buds shot are awesom.

Hey CF spelling is irev, ilrelv,iillrelal, It don't matter. lol.

And now some samichezz made with the following..........

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO......

You lucky bastard. I'm so stoned right now... lol.

My outdoor is kinda screwed. The tropical whore what's her name saturated the ground and blew all my girls over. I'm gonna stand em back up, so well see if they stay...

And ooooo man. They other day, I was coming home from work, and as I pull up to the house.... There's like 4 cops right outside my gate and all on my block... NOT GOOD... :nono: So I drive by with 'nugless' (he's driving) and no cops try to stop us or even look at us too much.

So that fact made me feel better. But I had to wait like 2 hours before I tried to drive by the area. And I found out it was the neighbor. Some shit went down, I have no idea what.

Needless to say I had myself a little scare. A little one.

And on top of it all, my paycheck was NO GOOD when I went to cash it. Over a G... WTF!?!?! AND I'm smoking my last bowlpack of MJ. Yeah! :violin: :badday: :rant:

Stay up all.

asher1er

Veteran
congrats FUCKERS :joint:

nice pics everyone keep it growing :joint:

Art nothing like turning into your block n seeing it flooded with cops eh? :bashhead: :badday:

Last edited:

GrowBoy

Helo Everybody :)
This is my beautifull garden :)
LEb 27 is very good smell :D Tomorrow she cut :D

And all Garden :)

Sory my english is not good :D
Peace

J

jipedestran

I don't have the game right now for macros but that lifesaver plant is properly seeded. i think I may have used a bit more pollen that i thought, but I can see seeds forming.

should finish middle of October.

Watch it southern boys.....just saw on another thread that one of the biggest gamers on the site just got dropped. lets just say he cropped pounds in an outdoor show. :badday: :badday: :badday:

very sad.

peace
jip

C

cellardweller

Im talkin with Y right now via phone and everything is just ducky..
he's just takin a lil break for now..
you'll know when he's back for sure..
and CF you know this..
peace
~dwellard

Chamez

Damn that sucks, my condolences go out to everyone.

Also my mistake on saying that he was from SFLA. For some reason after I read his threads and saw posts, I assumed he was from there. I cant remember what lead me to believe that, but at the time there was one.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
WTF.................................................................................................MOneY

asher1er

Veteran
im sure there str8 don't think they had any connections with em.. chamez i think he made it seem that way or his post came off that way whatever the case may be.. you can't act bullet proof your whole life(puts on his vest) :muahaha: :muahaha:

i took a few measures, don't know what reasons y n jip got but i got mine, just keep it safe fellas n watch your steps

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
asher1er said:
im sure there str8 don't think they had any connections with em.. chamez i think he made it seem that way or his post came off that way whatever the case may be.. you can't act bullet proof your whole life(puts on his vest) :muahaha: :muahaha:

i took a few measures, don't know what reasons y n jip got but i got mine, just keep it safe fellas n watch your steps
Ash yo sorry I forgott to post these earlier............tha black...el negra.................lil underfed.............................

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
u should see the rep that i get....almost all my credit goes to katt......lmao...thanks..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts