What's new

F.U.C.K.E.M. members only (or aspiring members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cellardweller

you joe DRT where you from bro? I think CF's cut off is Ohio, for F.U.C.K.E.M. hella nice cab ya got there too! I gotta get over to yer thread..

cellard just got a new Fuji 12 mega pixel camera!!
:woohoo:
heres the 1st pics..

cant wait to fully learn and understand my new toy!
see ya's around the boards!
~c

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Hey People stoping in for a quick picture.
Tell me my wife don't have great sence of humor,
she picked this up on our vaction and just gave it to me.
My little smart ass,LOL

Stay safe and high.
.........HYDRO.........

K

kallenavndk

Hello fuckem :) my big bigbud and my ak97 :) my ak i have polinated whit c99 today i call the cross ak cindy :)

bigbudback.jpg

C

cellardweller

Holy shit kalle, you better be careful or as a friend would say, that plant is gonna smoke you!!
good to see you back potparty!! great pics!!

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Pot Party: Super-ultra-hyper nice man!
Kallen: those gals are getting monstrous. Save some of that Big bud for the gang!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup F.U.C.K.E.R.S. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did ya miss me?;)
cheech and chong was the shit for real! benny hannas was closed for improvements so we hit up mexican village and smasshed.
had a big ass limo bus went to the MGM afterwards i lost,my lady won some money though.got ripped...got kicked out of cheech and chong with like 2 minutes left in the show for blazin a blunt of bubbleberry,hehehe F.U.C.K.E.M.,yo i was smokin all my gear but the bubbleberryblunt was just too much haaa,i seen them comin and tucked it out and put it away right quick,the crowd was booin them(the security)when they was takin me out shit was funny yo....im glad it was the end of the show or i woulda been pissed.finaly got back in town at 5 this morning and it was a blast fam.i didnt take my camera cause i knew i was gonna get drunk as hell and i woulda F.U.C.K.E.D. it up or lost it.bought a gang of t shirts though and got my tickets to put with all the other shit i been collectin in my travels,and shows i been to.i tried to take some pics with my cam i'll see if they came out any good and get a few up.

just gotta say you guys been reppin to the fullest yo
heres a few to get back in action...

peace F.A.M. -Tonatiuh-

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like you had a blast Tonatiuh :smile: good thing you found your way back hehehe
Nway i'm gladd your posting up again :D

sssdh

SDv2.5[3

Purple Bastard

own cross

Amnesia Haze

newlings :joint:

Z

zombo

Wow, :yoinks: nice plants all.
I don't have many big plants to show off.
But I'll have a variety of small plants to show,in the next couple of weeks.
Had to keep them small this year,I've been dodging bullets since spring.Not real bullets,just had some really,really close calls.
I love the colors of fall :jump: its almost here.
This plant don't really have a name,its just a mixed breed I've been playing with.
There is some Purple Urkle and DeepChunk in her background.

Good luck to all you outdoor growers,
may the harvest be safe and bountiful.

K

kallenavndk

so many lovely pictures what can i say ????????

Thumps of FUCKEM :)

Singelcolabud.jpg

And a friendly hello from my m8 Benji

DSC07881.jpg

peterpan

Veteran
Kallenavndk, yoyoyoyyo thats some serious lumber you got there my friend. Whats that christmas tree between you 2? Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.peace

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Nice pictures everyone: Zombo, Core, Kallen.....Tona....
Good to see the skills in full effect within the family!

C

cellardweller

Hi guys. Im just going to paste the first part of my thread update here so y'all know whats up.

Well all you potheads,cellard had the scare of his life last night and thats no shit.
Ya see, the wife and I were layin in bed when all of a sudden I felt this thump in my chest. I sat up right quick and then it felt llike a sledgehammer just hit me in the same spot. I couldnt catch my breath and the pain was a 10 for sure. The wife says whats wrong, I said I think I'm having a heart attack, call 911. Rescue at the house in 3 flat. I.V., oxygen,aspirin all on the way to the hospital. I get there and it right into a room with people all around..electrodes all over me, Dillaudin in the IV, not one but 2 nitros under my tongue and a very very low blood pressure. 88 over 50 something. I thought I was done, and so did the wife. Turns out it wasnt an attack but a GI thing called Gastritis. They made me use Albuterol for help in breathing and then gave me another dose of Dilaudin and a G.I. drink with Lydocaine and some other gross shit that made me feel like I just blew a huge line of straight jet fuel dope. After that it was a contrast drink to go in for a CAT scan where they found that the lining of my esophagus and stomach were very irritated and ripped up. I was there until 6 am and then released with instructions to follow up with my Dr. and to come right back if it happened again.
A long time ago I heard the saying"God watches over children, drunks and fools." I fit all 3 catergories and actually am thanking karma that I will be alive and able to see my baby. Here I am in the hospital.

you can catch the rest in my thread if ya want.
Im beat and goin to bed.
~cellard

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn C-dubb you better slow down yo.its cool to like to drink but too much of anything aint good for ya playa.that goes for food and everything cept females;)cant ever have too many females yo.
i swear on everything yo,my best friend just had a massive heart attack sat. night yo,he was suppose to see the show with us and said he wasnt goin cause he wasnt feelin right ...turns out my kat was fucked up yo.i been up to the hospital everyday since.34 years old bruh and he damn near died.
so you better take care of urself F.U.C.K.E.R.
peace -Y-

Status
Not open for further replies.